Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

...but multi-generational efforts require multiple generations to reach their desired goal
Well then you guys are screwed. For starters, you keep killing future generations of libtards because you people think that children are a curse, abortion is the bomb, and the planet is in "danger" from babies. :laugh:

No wonder you've been unsuccessful!
Yes.

Please continue to feel comfortable that you've got this locked-up for generations to come.

As your political fortunes fall - and they're about to, once again - others who do not think like you will rush to fill the vacuum.

Face it... next year... or ten years from now... at some point, we're gonna have one too many school massacres, then the reforms begin.

And those reforms will come leaning on the same Federal law that allows government to ban military-grade weapons from civilian hands.

By then... obstructing progress for as long as you have... the bans and restrictions will be more onerous than if you had played ball earlier.

But... it is the Fate of Man... not to be able to see beyond the end of his nose, so... you will reap then what you now sow.

Civilians can’t own military grade weapons Asshole. There are big differences. You liberals all sound like fools when it comes to guns. Like Biden who we can’t let people own magazines that hold a thousand clips. Your fucking retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In shootoffs, a well made civilian AR-15 custom outshoots the M-16A-4 and the M-4. It's parts exceed Military Grade. But if you have a Colt Model 750 or a Colt LE6920, both are listed as military grade and both are AR-15s. MilSpec means all parts come from either Colt or FN. And all but a couple of those parts comes from the same parts bins that the M-16 and the M-4 is built from. The difference between a Colt LE6920 or Colt Model 750 Carbine is negligible from a M-16 or M-4. Even a cheap piece of junk AR-15 can hang with a M-4 for a few mag loads before it starts falling apart. Rustbucket would be glad to sell you one of those. Save your money and buy a good one though. There are some good ones for under 1000 bucks that are either MilSpec or exceed MilSpec. And you can customize it to fit you.

The fruitcakes that go for the "High Body Count" records don't pack the good stuff. They own the junk. One of the reasons the body counts are higher is because of the malfunction rate. People that invest in the MilSpec or better than MilSpec aren't the ones that shoot up the Schools or public gatherings. I would class the AR that sells for less than 500 bucks new right up there with the old Saturday Night Specials. And those banned at the factory level for many reasons.

We all need to rethink about the AR and the AK. There are ways to address it that will get them out of the fruitcakes hands without anyone losing the better ARs and AKs. Think about it.

You can talk till you blue in the face. Our military’s weapons are much better then what we own or even fix up. Plus the 2nd amendment doesn’t say anything about scary looking guns. Not one Democrat knows anything about firearms. There interviews are funny. Kind of like listening to your dumbass talk.

The Cops know better hence the creation of the LE6920 from the parts bin of the M-16 and the M-4. Until they started fielding those, the Cops were just plain outgunned because they were facing all sorts of Military type weapons even if they were only semi auto.

The AR isn't scary looking. It's Function Looking. Just like the M-16 and the M-4 is. If you think the AR looks scary maybe you shouldn't own one. I don't own one because I don't need the function of one. I had enough of those functions during my 20 plus years in the Military.

And since I got my eyes fixed (got my 20/15 vision back) that makes me nearly as accurate as I used to be once I work out my breathing. And as a long gun operator, I was thought to be blind. Most had 20/10 vision. But I could still make the cut through hard work. Luckily, I failed the syke exam. I won't own a gun like the AR. In the civilian world, it's too restrictive. I don't need anything whose total design function is short to medium ranged whole mass killing. I do need a weapon for short range home and personal defense or long range and the AR fits neither bill. But I may vote Democrat, who knows that Nov 7th brings. Does that mean I need to get rid of all my firearms on November 6ths and have a Lobotomy?

About being a dumbass. I probably am. But it's kind of you to notice.

I’ll put this here and not thread title. I’m down by Andrews AFB and something just went out of there sounding like a fighter jet. If I’m incorrect so sorry but Ive heard them before and they sound like what I just heard

So I feel more comfortable living in oz, U.K., you in our gun loaded country. Each to his own.
Do you know why you feel more “comfortable” living in the UK? Because ignorance is bliss.

Khan's London: Teen Stabbings Reach Decade High
So I feel more comfortable living in oz, U.K., you in our gun loaded country. Each to his own.
Do you know why you feel more “comfortable” living in the UK? Because ignorance is bliss.

No, feel safer.
Although I made my millions here off off rubes.
Good old American way, I've got mine screw the rest.
I'm guessing, Not another one off blaze ?
You never post the 100 gun deaths DAILY here?
300 shootings DAILY?
Same in both places, I and you don't live in bad areas
Happy thanksgiving, or as the say there they celebrate it on July 4

No, feel safer.
300 shootings DAILY?
And omg I thought it was The Blaze.
Breitbart??!! You are kidding, another commie site?
How's your commie SS ?returned it yet on principle?
Boy this is hilarious for my oz relatives, keep the USA zero college comments up

Darn, hasn't the Blaze told you about the London Bridge stabbing?
A shame no one was killed.
Wonder what it would have been like if he had an arsenal?
Is at-15 what they call the pantywaists protection?

Well then you guys are screwed. For starters, you keep killing future generations of libtards because you people think that children are a curse, abortion is the bomb, and the planet is in "danger" from babies. :laugh:

No wonder you've been unsuccessful!
Yes.

Please continue to feel comfortable that you've got this locked-up for generations to come.

As your political fortunes fall - and they're about to, once again - others who do not think like you will rush to fill the vacuum.

Face it... next year... or ten years from now... at some point, we're gonna have one too many school massacres, then the reforms begin.

And those reforms will come leaning on the same Federal law that allows government to ban military-grade weapons from civilian hands.

By then... obstructing progress for as long as you have... the bans and restrictions will be more onerous than if you had played ball earlier.

But... it is the Fate of Man... not to be able to see beyond the end of his nose, so... you will reap then what you now sow.

Civilians can’t own military grade weapons Asshole. There are big differences. You liberals all sound like fools when it comes to guns. Like Biden who we can’t let people own magazines that hold a thousand clips. Your fucking retarded.

In shootoffs, a well made civilian AR-15 custom outshoots the M-16A-4 and the M-4. It's parts exceed Military Grade. But if you have a Colt Model 750 or a Colt LE6920, both are listed as military grade and both are AR-15s. MilSpec means all parts come from either Colt or FN. And all but a couple of those parts comes from the same parts bins that the M-16 and the M-4 is built from. The difference between a Colt LE6920 or Colt Model 750 Carbine is negligible from a M-16 or M-4. Even a cheap piece of junk AR-15 can hang with a M-4 for a few mag loads before it starts falling apart. Rustbucket would be glad to sell you one of those. Save your money and buy a good one though. There are some good ones for under 1000 bucks that are either MilSpec or exceed MilSpec. And you can customize it to fit you.

The fruitcakes that go for the "High Body Count" records don't pack the good stuff. They own the junk. One of the reasons the body counts are higher is because of the malfunction rate. People that invest in the MilSpec or better than MilSpec aren't the ones that shoot up the Schools or public gatherings. I would class the AR that sells for less than 500 bucks new right up there with the old Saturday Night Specials. And those banned at the factory level for many reasons.

We all need to rethink about the AR and the AK. There are ways to address it that will get them out of the fruitcakes hands without anyone losing the better ARs and AKs. Think about it.

You can talk till you blue in the face. Our military’s weapons are much better then what we own or even fix up. Plus the 2nd amendment doesn’t say anything about scary looking guns. Not one Democrat knows anything about firearms. There interviews are funny. Kind of like listening to your dumbass talk.

The Cops know better hence the creation of the LE6920 from the parts bin of the M-16 and the M-4. Until they started fielding those, the Cops were just plain outgunned because they were facing all sorts of Military type weapons even if they were only semi auto.

The AR isn't scary looking. It's Function Looking. Just like the M-16 and the M-4 is. If you think the AR looks scary maybe you shouldn't own one. I don't own one because I don't need the function of one. I had enough of those functions during my 20 plus years in the Military.

And since I got my eyes fixed (got my 20/15 vision back) that makes me nearly as accurate as I used to be once I work out my breathing. And as a long gun operator, I was thought to be blind. Most had 20/10 vision. But I could still make the cut through hard work. Luckily, I failed the syke exam. I won't own a gun like the AR. In the civilian world, it's too restrictive. I don't need anything whose total design function is short to medium ranged whole mass killing. I do need a weapon for short range home and personal defense or long range and the AR fits neither bill. But I may vote Democrat, who knows that Nov 7th brings. Does that mean I need to get rid of all my firearms on November 6ths and have a Lobotomy?

About being a dumbass. I probably am. But it's kind of you to notice.

I disagree the AR design, whether AR-15 or M-4, is very functional at all.
First of all, the 8 lug locking bolt is way too many lugs, and is far too easily jammed.
Most rifles use only 1 or 2 lugs, so that there is much less friction for dirt.
Then there is the direct impingement gas tube, which is very difficult to take out and clean, while it is so narrow as to very easily clog up.
Then there is the fact the .223 is just way too small of a projectile, and velocity can not make up for small mass because you then lose too much to friction.
Also that small of a mass will not stop someone from returning fire, even if you hit them.
That is why the ,223 is not legal for hunting deer or anything larger.
Even if it does eventually kill them, they are likely to go for miles first, and that is not safe for home protection.
I won't own an AR either, but mostly because it is just too expensive for what you get.
A used FN-FAL in .308 is about half the price.

So the point is that anyone supporting an assault weapons ban really does not know anything.
It is not just that AR type weapons do not need banning for any particular reason, but that it contradicts the principles of a democratic republic, to ban anything. The delegated authority for police/military to have AR type weapons comes from our individual right own one. If we can't, then we can't authorize police/military to have them either. Basic 14th amendment concept. The police/military have to be equal to us all under the law, not superior to us. That would be impossible in a democratic republic.

Psst...stupid...that was already done (33 years ago in 1986). :lmao:

Actually, no one can ban military grade weapons, since civilians has to design, make, test, etc., them.
All government can do is regulate and restrict them, to a reasonable degree.
If you want to make your own, they can't stop you, and can only make you pay a tax stamp.

No, feel safer.
300 shootings DAILY?

The murder rate in the US is artificial because it was intentionally created with the War on Drugs.
Since drug profits can not benefit from the safety of banks or police, there are huge drug turf wars going on all the time. And that would happen is all firearms were illegal to everyone or not. The UK just does not have a large of a drug problem because I think the UK tends to ignore it more.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

Gun's are the great equalizer. Thats why women like me carry one.

I disagree the AR design, whether AR-15 or M-4, is very functional at all.
First of all, the 8 lug locking bolt is way too many lugs, and is far too easily jammed.
Most rifles use only 1 or 2 lugs, so that there is much less friction for dirt.
Smaller lugs means less rotation needed to lock/unlock.
Then there is the direct impingement gas tube, which is very difficult to take out and clean, while it is so narrow as to very easily clog up.
Piston-driven AR uppers are cheap and plentiful.
I won't own an AR either, but mostly because it is just too expensive for what you get.
A used FN-FAL in .308 is about half the price.
New Bushmaster ARs are selling for $399.95, so I doubt it.
So the point is that anyone supporting an assault weapons ban really does not know anything.
Unquestionably true.

Breitbart??!! You are kidding, another commie site?
What an immature and idiotic comment. The article is 100% accurate. You just keep attacking the messengers because you can’t dispute the message.

And communism is left-wing. It’s your side of the aisle. So you’re just insulting yourself and your ideology. :laugh:

Darn, hasn't the Blaze told you about the London Bridge stabbing? A shame no one was killed. Wonder what it would have been like if he had an arsenal? Is at-15 what they call the pantywaists protection?
There wouldn’t have been a “London Bridge” stabbing or shooting in the U.S. That shit only happens where idiot leftists ban firearms. Thugs live for unarmed sheep to slaughter.

Thankfully, here in the greatest country in the world, we keep introducing millions and millions more firearms in society!

2019 Black Friday Firearm Background Checks Rank 2nd Highest in History

Darn, hasn't the Blaze told you about the London Bridge stabbing? A shame no one was killed. Wonder what it would have been like if he had an arsenal? Is at-15 what they call the pantywaists protection?
There wouldn’t have been a “London Bridge” stabbing or shooting in the U.S. That shit only happens where idiot leftists ban firearms. Thugs live for unarmed sheep to slaughter.

Thankfully, here in the greatest country in the world, we keep introducing millions and millions more firearms in society!

I presume The Blaze again?
Ever wondered why they don't report daily items like this?
A kid is shot in Philly every 3.7 days. The crisis continued this weekend.
Omg no, it's a us gun, not a uk knife.
I thought we only had 350000000?
We definitely need tanks in our double wide garages don't you think?
Let me guess, you will long be in your grave before the terrorists attack your double wide.
Dream on though about the shark joke.
And how many times have you repelled your home invaders again?
I keep asking, zero response.
Merry Xmas darlin, hope you make it that far

I presume The Blaze again?
Ever wondered why they don't report daily items like this?
A kid is shot in Philly every 3.7 days. The crisis continued this weekend.
Omg no, it's a us gun, not a uk knife.
I thought we only had 350000000?
We definitely need tanks in our double wide garages don't you think?
Let me guess, you will long be in your grave before the terrorists attack your double wide.
Dream on though about the shark joke.
And how many times have you repelled your home invaders again?
I keep asking, zero response.
Merry Xmas darlin, hope you make it that far

Apologies, didn't know you had graduated to Breitbart

Still sucking off your commie SS?
I expect you think you paid for the benefits you suck off?

Forum List

Back