Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Darn, hasn't the Blaze told you about the London Bridge stabbing? A shame no one was killed. Wonder what it would have been like if he had an arsenal? Is at-15 what they call the pantywaists protection?
There wouldn’t have been a “London Bridge” stabbing or shooting in the U.S. That shit only happens where idiot leftists ban firearms. Thugs live for unarmed sheep to slaughter.

Thankfully, here in the greatest country in the world, we keep introducing millions and millions more firearms in society!

2019 Black Friday Firearm Background Checks Rank 2nd Highest in History

I presume The Blaze again?
Ever wondered why they don't report daily items like this?
A kid is shot in Philly every 3.7 days. The crisis continued this weekend.
Omg no, it's a us gun, not a uk knife.
I thought we only had 350000000?
We definitely need tanks in our double wide garages don't you think?
Let me guess, you will long be in your grave before the terrorists attack your double wide.
Dream on though about the shark joke.
And how many times have you repelled your home invaders again?
I keep asking, zero response.
Merry Xmas darlin, hope you make it that far
Not an armed defender in sight

Darn, hasn't the Blaze told you about the London Bridge stabbing? A shame no one was killed. Wonder what it would have been like if he had an arsenal? Is at-15 what they call the pantywaists protection?
There wouldn’t have been a “London Bridge” stabbing or shooting in the U.S. That shit only happens where idiot leftists ban firearms. Thugs live for unarmed sheep to slaughter.

Thankfully, here in the greatest country in the world, we keep introducing millions and millions more firearms in society!

2019 Black Friday Firearm Background Checks Rank 2nd Highest in History

I presume The Blaze again?
Ever wondered why they don't report daily items like this?
A kid is shot in Philly every 3.7 days. The crisis continued this weekend.
Omg no, it's a us gun, not a uk knife.
I thought we only had 350000000?
We definitely need tanks in our double wide garages don't you think?
Let me guess, you will long be in your grave before the terrorists attack your double wide.
Dream on though about the shark joke.
And how many times have you repelled your home invaders again?
I keep asking, zero response.
Merry Xmas darlin, hope you make it that far

Apologies, didn't know you had graduated to Breitbart

Still sucking off your commie SS?
I expect you think you paid for the benefits you suck off?
Gawd, do you really spend hours at night looking for blaze one offs?
Try studying for college

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
Good for her.

The right to bear arms doens't go far enough in this country. The military is developing some pretty powerful weapons such as laser tanks. Why can't we have access to those things? What is the point of having the right to bear arms if the public's access to them is severely restricted?
Exactly. Our founders didn't say the right to bear "muskets". Or the right to bear "handguns". They said the right to bear arms. There are no limits on the type of weapons we can have. Of it's ok for the government to have them, and the government answers to the people, then it's sure as hell of for the people to have them.
Let me know how that works out in practice, as opposed to theory - or why anyone would care.

As far as originalism goes, per Justice Scalia, amendments were intended to take into account updates in technology, so I agree that people who argue it only referred to 18th century firearms are wrong on that one.

Ask yourself a really important question: why do facts have you in such a tizzy?

You were conditioned to believe in lies. And now that you are waking up to the realization that everything you believed in was wrong, you’re angry.

[Q

Then there is the direct impingement gas tube, which is very difficult to take out and clean, while it is so narrow as to very easily clog up.

Then there is the fact the .223 is just way too small of a projectile, and velocity can not make up for small mass because you then lose too much to friction.

Also that small of a mass will not stop someone from returning fire, even if you hit them.
That is why the ,223 is not legal for hunting deer or anything larger.
ll under the law, not superior to us. That would be impossible in a democratic republic.

I have owned and shot ARs for 50 decades. I presently own 30 and I have built hundreds. I shoot them weekly. As a firearms instructor I teach classes with them and as a range officer see and supervise other people using them. I used the M-16 in Vietnam in battle and I have a Class III M-16 now.

I disagree with your comment about direct impingement. I have never seen a gas tube fail except in meltdown videos where they intentionally heated up the AR to see how long it would go before failure. By the way, an AK will fail with a high cycle rate.

I also disagree with you about lethal the .223 can be. A .223 bullet will kill you. Make no mistake about it. Both M-193 and M-855 are deadly rounds up to about 250 yds. They can also be deadly at 500 yds.

The .233 military round is high velocity and it fragments and creates a pretty good size wound cavity. I have seen the lethal effect in Vietnam.

A FMJ commercial bullet is not made to fragment and is not as lethal as the military rounds. I only use them for range shooting. If I had to use an AR for shelf defense I would use the right bullet.

A .223 can be effective for deer hunting. A 68 grain soft point will be very effective.

Ask yourself a really important question: why do facts have you in such a tizzy?

You were conditioned to believe in lies. And now that you are waking up to the realization that everything you believed in was wrong, you’re angry.
Who conditioned me?
The commies?
Millionaire drug buddies?
Care to quote another blaze fact?
Takes you all night to find one
I agree with the single one blaze knife attack, daily gun deaths.
You don't?

I'm not in a tizzy darlin.
Just having my daily laugh at the SO BRAVE pantywaists who were never in an air raid shelter or a hand to hand in their lives.
And probably never had a relative killed in a war.
Packing packing though, you never know when you might have to spring in defense of someone.
I'm still waiting for your multiple acts of valor!!!
Keep asking, zero

[Q

Then there is the direct impingement gas tube, which is very difficult to take out and clean, while it is so narrow as to very easily clog up.

Then there is the fact the .223 is just way too small of a projectile, and velocity can not make up for small mass because you then lose too much to friction.

Also that small of a mass will not stop someone from returning fire, even if you hit them.
ll under the law, not superior to us. That would be impossible in a democratic republic.

I have owned and shot ARs for 50 decades. I presently own 30 and I have built hundreds. I shoot them weekly. As a firearms instructor I teach classes with them and as a range officer see and supervise other people using them. I used the M-16 in Vietnam in battle and I have a Class III M-16 now.

I disagree with your comment about direct impingement. I have never seen a gas tube fail except in meltdown videos where they intentionally heated up the AR to see how long it would go before failure. By the way, an AK will fail with a high cycle rate.

I also disagree with you about lethal the .223 can be. A .223 bullet will kill you. Make no mistake about it. Both M-193 and M-855 are deadly rounds up to about 250 yds. They can also be deadly at 500 yds.

The .233 military round is high velocity and it fragments and creates a pretty good size wound cavity. I have seen the lethal effect in Vietnam.

A FMJ commercial bullet is not made to fragment and is not as lethal as the military rounds. I only use them for range shooting. If I had to use an AR for shelf defense I would use the right bullet.

A .223 can be effective for deer hunting. A 68 grain soft point will be very effective.
Who hoo, I'm impressed.
As they say "if you are too dumb to get a real job, join the military.
Great indoctrination and commie VA benefits

[Q

Who hoo, I'm impressed.

I worked for 35 years. Three of them was in the military. Had I not joined I would have been drafted so you can take your stupid hate and shove it up your ass.

I have also never taken a cent of VA benefits because I don't trust the fucking government to take care of me so once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Go spew your ignorance elsewhere.

The AR is a great platform for hunting, defense and recreational use.

If you don't like it for those uses then don't buy one. Nobody gives a shit.

Here's a fact?
Just in case The Blaze didn't tell you
8 people shot overnight in Memphis, 19-year-old mom killed
Darn those uppity nixxers!
Actually was it a black or white person?
I didn't even look

[Q

Who hoo, I'm impressed.

I worked for 35 years. Three of them was in the military. Had I not joined I would have been drafted so you can take your stupid hate and shove it up your ass.

I have also never taken a cent of VA benefits because I don't trust the fucking government to take care of me so once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Go spew your ignorance elsewhere.

The AR is a great platform for hunting, defense and recreational use.

If you don't like it for those uses then don't buy one. Nobody gives a shit.
Me particularly.
Making a nice living off paranoid people I guess?
Love it, I've got mine, screw the rest, great American way
Nice foul mouth by the way.
Ever considered college?

As they say "if you are too dumb to get a real job, join the military. Great indoctrination and commie VA benefits
As they say, if you survive under the freedom someone else provides but show nothing but contempt for those who sacrifice because you’re an ungrateful asshole, be a leftist!

Love it, I've got mine, screw the rest, great American way
“I don’t have mine...and I’m too lazy to earn it. So I’m going to ask the government to steal it from someone else and give it to me”. Don’t love it. The Soviet Union way.

Who hoo, I'm impressed. As they say "if you are too dumb to get a real job, join the military. Great indoctrination and commie VA benefits
On behalf of the American people, thank you for your service. We greatly appreciate your selfless sacrifice.

Can you imagine being an ungrateful piece of shit like that Ph3iron. Dude should stick to his own dumb ass inferior country and get his nose out of the U.S.

Forum List

Back