Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
Also thank god for 'our' right to impeach a imposter and felonious so-called president tRump, who committed treason too many times as a Russian puppet and a antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority.

Be careful what you wish. Have you taken a good look at pence? Remember why most of us didn't vote for McCain? Not because of McCain but there was an even chance his VP would become President. I think if the Congress grows a pair like it is supposed to have they can negate most of Trumps nonsense for the next couple of years.
But it's trump with the real power
Only because congress keeps it's cajones in a jar on the upper right shelf and doesn't do it's friggin job. You dinged Obama for taking charge with a do nothing Congress. Well, Trump is doing the same thing just not as smart.

I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times.
The founders were brilliant men. They built in a system to achieve exactly what you are advocating. Convince people you are right and legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution. Short of that, you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Daryl has called it a night......I just proved what I contended. He needs time to digest it.

What you have proven is that you are a nutcase.
Wrong again dead wrong

The founders supporters are the same that supports trump

They also had a wisdom test for voters that they called a property test

And would not let under 21 vote

Trump will bring a more accurate logic test for voters

Trump will be the hero of the world

Just as long as he totally disregards the citizens of the United States. But what else is new. But Congress won't buy it.

Please cite for us the Article and Section of the U.S. Constitution that grants the Supreme Court the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself.

Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :laugh: :popcorn:
No need. All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application. As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.
Ahahahahahaha!!! He couldn’t do it. One can always count on the left to cry “no need” when challenged to provide proof of something!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But I did, cupcake.
Um...no. No, you didn’t. In fact, you actually agreed with me. Here it is again for the class:
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.
Tell us, how many voices do you hear in your head at any given time?

Patriot is the winner !!!

The winner of what? How many laws that he wants and can never have? How many things he can't get his own way because the majority of the US Citizens won't allow it? That the Federal Republic stands in spite of him? Wow, if that's winning, go figure.

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.
Please cite for us the Article and Section of the U.S. Constitution that grants the Supreme Court the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself.

No need. All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application. As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.
Ahahahahahaha!!! He couldn’t do it. One can always count on the left to cry “no need” when challenged to provide proof of something!

I couldn't do what, Junior? Prove that the US Supreme Court has the power to interpret and apply law? :21:

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.

--------------

Next batter, please.
God I love owning ignorant left-wing lunatics. Give a lefty enough rope and they will hang themselves. Then they run away. I loooooove when they say “no need” when challenged to provide proof to one of their idiotic claims.

Sure, Princess, you go right on trying to sell the idea that the US Supreme Court does not interpret and apply law, every day. :21:

...The U.S Constitution that was signed in September of 1787 or the corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 that established Washington, D.C as the corporate headquarters of USA.INC? BTW, you can't be both an American citizen AND a U.S citizen...
If you have to explain it, you've already lost your audience. Silly explanation, by the way.

...there is soooo much you have absolutely no clue about. USA.INC doesn't have "laws", they pass acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is called "public policy"...
So... law is not law, but merely "public policy"?

Tell that to a traffic cop, the next time he pulls you over, and see how far you get; "It's not law, officer, merely 'public policy'. Buh-bye." :21:

...As far as you telling me that I WILL do "this or that" even if it infringes on my God given right to exist here...
Incorrect. I am telling you that you will abide by the laws of the United States. Guaranteed.

... because 50.0001 percent decided that one of those rights must be restricted? LOL! Yeah, you keep believing that. I didn't exchange my rights for privileges bestowed upon me by this "benevolent" corporate construct that you call "gubermint"...
Ahhhhh... got it... that "sociopath" profile is beginning to come into focus.

..."I am by no means a 'communist'."...
If it walks like a duck, quacks like one, has webbed feet and a bill? I don't need an expert to tell me what I see with my own eyes....
A communist advocates good in common and the nationalizing of the means of production and forcible enactment of economic policies.

Although there are, indeed, some things that are best done collectively... as a guiding principle and modus operandi, I, too, reject communism.

Sane, rational controls on firearms ownership ( screening, licensing, registration, training, etc. ) have nothing to do with communism.

..."Most Americans who favor more rational firearms control are not 'communists', either"...
Good for them! They are free to adhere to those "restrictions" to their rights.....doesn't mean that I am obligated to join them. I have no doubt that their willingness to acquiesce to draconian rules is due to false flag staged shootings and attacks like what was done in Europe under "Operation Gladio"....keep the sheeple scared, play on their emotions and they will turn over more control like the DHS capstone drill in Newtown, Ct, the Boston bombing, the Pulse nightclub shooting, etc, etc....
Hmmmmm.... sociopathic, or paranoid? It's all a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya! :21:

..."As a matter of fact, I spent a couple of years as a kid, wearing Uncle Sammy green, flipping the bird at the Soviets"...
Were you armed with an army issued rifle then? If so, I am not impressed...
Yes. Never fired a shot in anger. Qualified expert with M14, Sharpshooter with M16 and .45 1911. Irrelevant.

The extent to which you are impressed (or unimpressed) is also irrelevant to the point at-hand.

..."Your irrational characterization will get you nowhere outside of your own base"...
I have no "base" and I have very few peers...
Oh, you're playing to the gun-owning segment of the audience, all protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

And, as to "peers", yes, the scarcity of "peers" in your case is self-evident, alright. My condolences.

...I am not trying to win "converts". I simply provide information and smack on dumb asses like yourself that are utterly clueless...
You tell 'em, Sparky.

..."As to being out front, for enforcement purposes... defy the laws of the United States and we'll talk about it" ....
See my first comment and I have already stated very blatantly here that I will not comply with any act, statute, code or ordinance of USA.INC that restricts my rights in any way, shape, manner or form. So, when can I expect you to show up and "enforce"?...
Tell it to the judge, son... tell it to the judge... if you walk away from the law enforcement encounter, that is.

...Jesus doesn't expect his followers to be totally defenseless and he did pick up a whip and ran out the moneychangers that bought up shekels (that didn't have a pagan symbol on it) and then charged a premium for those wanting to donate to their temple...
Jesus of Nazareth taught "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Turn the Other Cheek"; not "Turn the Banana Clip Over" .

...I find it hilarious how leftards lamely use the "Jesus" card in a pathetic attempt to get those to comply...
Me too. On the other hand, we have folks who are happy to poke holes in Right Wing Nutjob arguments using God in connection with firearms.

...Allow me to sum it all up, I know what the "end game" is as I have connected enough of the dots to see the big picture. Your lame attempts at rebuttal do not "move or sway" me in the slightest. Hope this helps!
I'm not trying to sway you. I'm merely poking holes in your arguments about the nature of US law, and God-and-firearms.

Last edited:

--------------

Next batter, please.

But I did, cupcake.
Um...no. No, you didn’t. In fact, you actually agreed with me. Here it is again for the class:
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.

The winner of what? How many laws that he wants and can never have? How many things he can't get his own way because the majority of the US Citizens won't allow it? That the Federal Republic stands in spite of him? Wow, if that's winning, go figure.

You lost in that debate

--------------

Next batter, please.

I couldn't do what, Junior? Prove that the US Supreme Court has the power to interpret and apply law? :21:

How could someone question such a fundamentally established principle as to the purpose of the SCOTUS?

{...
Article III

Section 1.
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

Section 2.
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.

In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make.

The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by law have directed.
...}

Article III

--------------

Next batter, please.
God I love owning ignorant left-wing lunatics. Give a lefty enough rope and they will hang themselves. Then they run away. I loooooove when they say “no need” when challenged to provide proof to one of their idiotic claims.

Sure, Princess, you go right on trying to sell the idea that the US Supreme Court does not interpret and apply law, every day. :21:

How could it possibly be otherwise, than the the SCOTUS must interpret and apply law?

Bought off congress and judges is the problem

All congress and supreme courts themselves and family and friends should be checked to see if they have received money

But I did, cupcake.

You lost in that debate

The original idea he had was that the Supreme Court could not interperet the Constitution. I shows that they could and showed him where it was on the books that allow it. He only declared he won and you, being another strumpet, just agree with him. he won nothing and is still wrong. I just showed it wasn't in the Constitution but in a court ruling way back when that has never been overturned by Congress. Yes, the Supreme court CAN make laws if the congress allows them to. Funny how that works.

Now, go do your victory dance but it's pretty empty.

--------------

Next batter, please.

How could it possibly be otherwise, than the the SCOTUS must interpret and apply law?

And in the absence of Congress making a specific law, the Supreme Court can also make that law as well as the Executive Branch. For the last 10 years of so, both the Supreme Court and the sitting Presidents have been put into a place where they have had no choice since Congress is a complete mess and can't even handle the tough decisions.

--------------

Next batter, please.

And in the absence of Congress making a specific law, the Supreme Court can also make that law as well as the Executive Branch. For the last 10 years of so, both the Supreme Court and the sitting Presidents have been put into a place where they have had no choice since Congress is a complete mess and can't even handle the tough decisions.
the crooks have learned to
Pay off congress and the Supreme Court

Only true patriots cannot be bought off

All congress and supreme courts themselves and family and friends should be checked to see if they have received money

Why, because they disagree with you? I don't agree with you either so where is my bribe?

Jealousy with lower logic makes for losing debates like withthis one losing

You keep inflating your ego. Doesn't bother me one bit. I think a nap is in order, it bothers me so much.

--------------

Next batter, please.

the crooks have learned to
Pay off congress and the Supreme Court

Only true patriots cannot be bought off

And I suppose you are going to claim to be a true Patriot? Replace Patriot with Taliban and the phrases are the same.

Why, because they disagree with you? I don't agree with you either so where is my bribe?

Jealousy with lower logic makes for losing debates like withthis one losing

You keep inflating your ego. Doesn't bother me one bit. I think a nap is in order, it bothers me so much.

The reason why you lose so many debates is low logic

That low logic brings in an issue that blocks you from learning

Soon there will be a logic test for voting

Also thank god for 'our' right to impeach a imposter and felonious so-called president tRump, who committed treason too many times as a Russian puppet and a antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority.
1. This is completely off topic :asshole:

2. It has already been proven that there was zero "collusion" between Trump and the Russians

3. Collusion is not illegal anyway

4. It has also been proven that the collusion was between Hitlery Clinton and the Russians. Fact.

5. If you want to discuss that topic, there are tons of threads about it already. Either join one, jack-ass, or start your own.

I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times.
The founders were brilliant men. They built in a system to achieve exactly what you are advocating. Convince people you are right and legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution. Short of that, you don’t have a leg to stand on.
Haven't you taken a look at our current government? They can't find a 2/3rds to agree that it's 2019.
So that means We the People have spoken. If you can't get 2/3rd's of Congress and 3/4th's of the states, then accept the fact that We the People have spoken. That's how it works.

Forum List

Back