Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

LMAO! And you just validated mine...thanks for playin'.

(snicker)

Wow, this one thinks we are playing some kind of tv game show.

Kicking your lame contentions to the proverbial curb is done with deftness and conciseness.....don't be hatin'.......

I will admit that I am entertained at times by your stories. Your stories remind me of something.

The IRS, incorporated in a U.S territory...Trust #62

Business Reports | Check Business Credit Scores & Ratings | D&B

It also lists the United States of America as well and the USofA is definitely NOT a corporation. And every state. None can be considered a Corporation.

As for your IRS claim. Yes, that story is all over the place. It's a crackpot story that's been around for decades. If you follow it, it means the IRS is a corporation in Puerto Rico. This whole line belongs in either conspiracy or "Who let the Nutcase out of the Nuthouse again".

Your government IS a corporation and I proved it. D&B is an accredited source for data on corporations and all corporations have to fill out a CAFR. The fact is that just because YOU can't wrap your pea-brain around it doesn't negate the facts. The journey taken to return to our feudal roots happened in small, incremental steps but the ball buster was the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC and that is when Americans lost allodial rights to property and became mere tenets because FDR pledged aka "hypothecated" all property within the federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve and the shareholders of the foreign owned federal reserve bank (trustees) hold legal title.
The long and short of it is that in March of 1933, the federal United States hypothecated (pledged) all present and future properties, assets and the sweat equity labor of their "chattel property aka the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen that falls under the jurisdiction of the corporate headquarters of USA. INC to the Federal Reserve System.

What did USA.INC get in consideration? The Fed agreed to extend "credit" to USA.INC all the credit it wanted and just like any other debtor, USA.INC had to assign collateral and surety against the debt and that is us.They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations as collateral against THEIR debt. Research the gold confiscation of the people in exchange for notes of debt and compelled to do so when FDR changed some wording in the "Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917".

Also, reference the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; . H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress session June 5, 1933. "Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only" as stated by James Traficant on the congressional floor in 1993....and here is the topping on this shit cake.

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State".

Now, your owners want to restrict your ability to defend yourself because when the SHTF, the sheeple are going to be pissed and they will rebel.

Consider yourself "schooled".......

...The U.S Constitution that was signed in September of 1787 or the corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 that established Washington, D.C as the corporate headquarters of USA.INC? BTW, you can't be both an American citizen AND a U.S citizen...
If you have to explain it, you've already lost your audience. Silly explanation, by the way.

...there is soooo much you have absolutely no clue about. USA.INC doesn't have "laws", they pass acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is called "public policy"...
So... law is not law, but merely "public policy"?

Tell that to a traffic cop, the next time he pulls you over, and see how far you get; "It's not law, officer, merely 'public policy'. Buh-bye." :21:

...As far as you telling me that I WILL do "this or that" even if it infringes on my God given right to exist here...
Incorrect. I am telling you that you will abide by the laws of the United States. Guaranteed.

... because 50.0001 percent decided that one of those rights must be restricted? LOL! Yeah, you keep believing that. I didn't exchange my rights for privileges bestowed upon me by this "benevolent" corporate construct that you call "gubermint"...
Ahhhhh... got it... that "sociopath" profile is beginning to come into focus.

..."I am by no means a 'communist'."...
If it walks like a duck, quacks like one, has webbed feet and a bill? I don't need an expert to tell me what I see with my own eyes....
A communist advocates good in common and the nationalizing of the means of production and forcible enactment of economic policies.

Although there are, indeed, some things that are best done collectively... as a guiding principle and modus operandi, I, too, reject communism.

Sane, rational controls on firearms ownership ( screening, licensing, registration, training, etc. ) have nothing to do with communism.

..."Most Americans who favor more rational firearms control are not 'communists', either"...
Good for them! They are free to adhere to those "restrictions" to their rights.....doesn't mean that I am obligated to join them. I have no doubt that their willingness to acquiesce to draconian rules is due to false flag staged shootings and attacks like what was done in Europe under "Operation Gladio"....keep the sheeple scared, play on their emotions and they will turn over more control like the DHS capstone drill in Newtown, Ct, the Boston bombing, the Pulse nightclub shooting, etc, etc....
Hmmmmm.... sociopathic, or paranoid? It's all a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya! :21:

..."As a matter of fact, I spent a couple of years as a kid, wearing Uncle Sammy green, flipping the bird at the Soviets"...
Were you armed with an army issued rifle then? If so, I am not impressed...
Yes. Never fired a shot in anger. Qualified expert with M14, Sharpshooter with M16 and .45 1911. Irrelevant.

The extent to which you are impressed (or unimpressed) is also irrelevant to the point at-hand.

..."Your irrational characterization will get you nowhere outside of your own base"...
I have no "base" and I have very few peers...
Oh, you're playing to the gun-owning segment of the audience, all protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

And, as to "peers", yes, the scarcity of "peers" in your case is self-evident, alright. My condolences.

...I am not trying to win "converts". I simply provide information and smack on dumb asses like yourself that are utterly clueless...
You tell 'em, Sparky.

..."As to being out front, for enforcement purposes... defy the laws of the United States and we'll talk about it" ....
See my first comment and I have already stated very blatantly here that I will not comply with any act, statute, code or ordinance of USA.INC that restricts my rights in any way, shape, manner or form. So, when can I expect you to show up and "enforce"?...
Tell it to the judge, son... tell it to the judge... if you walk away from the law enforcement encounter, that is.

...Jesus doesn't expect his followers to be totally defenseless and he did pick up a whip and ran out the moneychangers that bought up shekels (that didn't have a pagan symbol on it) and then charged a premium for those wanting to donate to their temple...
Jesus of Nazareth taught "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Turn the Other Cheek"; not "Turn the Banana Clip Over" .

...I find it hilarious how leftards lamely use the "Jesus" card in a pathetic attempt to get those to comply...
Me too. On the other hand, we have folks who are happy to poke holes in Right Wing Nutjob arguments using God in connection with firearms.

...Allow me to sum it all up, I know what the "end game" is as I have connected enough of the dots to see the big picture. Your lame attempts at rebuttal do not "move or sway" me in the slightest. Hope this helps!
I'm not trying to sway you. I'm merely poking holes in your arguments about the nature of US law, and God-and-firearms.

"If you have to explain it, you've already lost your audience. Silly explanation, by the way"

Only silly to you because you lack understanding or knowledge as it pertains to our predicament and nature of the cage.

"So.. law is not law, but merely "public policy"?

They are acts, statutes, codes, ordinances most of which have no victim to come forward and claim damages when you agree to "contract" by signing a citation. There is no need to be a prick to a police officer if pulled over for violating one of their corporate acts, statutes, codes, ordinances or "public policy" as remedies are and had to be provided. It is as simple as knowing how to sign your name and what to put after it and stating in writing before a notary republic that you do not wish to contract at this time (color of ink matters) and then sending it off with the copy of the citation by certified mail because if there is no victim to come forward and claim that they suffered damages, then there is no crime.

"Hmmmm.... sociopathic, or paranoid? It's all a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya!"

Wow! Seems that not only are you ignorant but anti-semitic as well. Where you got the impression that I was blaming a certain race only God knows. What I can prove (given the preponderance of the evidence) that some of these mass shootings were made for TV news events and some events like OKC Murrah building bombing and the Aurora Batman movie theater shooting involved certain rogue elements of this corporate construct that is USA.INC. I would be more than happy to discuss any of these events in great detail, btw......

"Yes. Never fired a shot in anger. Qualified expert with M14, Sharpshooter with M16 and .45 1911. Irrelevant"

So, you were happy when you fired your government issued weapon that they feel you are no longer qualified to own since you are not serving their interests? Seems that you fall under the category of "useful idiot".

"Oh, you're playing to the gun-owning segment of the audience, all protestations to the contrary notwithstanding"

LMAO! Those that own firearms and understand the importance of them certainly don't need me to explain it to them. What you seem to be worried about is that I stand in your way of lamely attempting to convince them that they should acquiesce and I am a "fly in the ointment" thus the pathetic "lame, flame game of yours.

"Tell it to the judge, son... tell it to the judge... if you walk away from the law enforcement encounter, that is"

Why would I have an encounter with a code enforcer unless he/she/they decided to attempt to enforce an unconstitutional statute? Believe me when I say this....I understand the repercussions and I am willing to stand up for a right that doesn't have a thing to do with a "benevolent" corporate entity that believes that they can persuade their "minions" to exchange their unalienable rights for "privileges" that can be taken away at their whim "for the public good" bullshit. What I asked (and you ducked and dodged from) was would you be willing to put your ass on the line and lead the charge in a "house to house" search for weapons that your beloved "gubermint" claim violates one of their statutes? I am betting that you would break out in assholes and shit yourself before that would ever happen.

"Jesus of Nazareth taught "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Turn the Other Cheek"; not "Turn the Banana Clip Over" .

Indeed, you can love them and pray for their souls if they attempt to harm your family before you send them home to see their maker. I have the feeling that a leftard like yourself would toss your beloved a pillow so she/he would be more comfortable during a sexual assault rather than intervening to protect...leftards are a bit wimpy sort.

"Ahhhhh... got it... that "sociopath" profile is beginning to come into focus"

Sociopath :a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Nope, doesn't describe me at all. Would you say the same thing about a German that wasn't onboard with the Nazi agenda and was "anti-social" towards them? I have a conscience and a set of balls and I do not believe that this corporate entity should "rule" over us. I will be happy to continue your education. It's what I do.....

Hope this helps!

Bought off congress and judges is the problem

All congress and supreme courts themselves and family and friends should be checked to see if they have received money

Why, because they disagree with you? I don't agree with you either so where is my bribe?

Jealousy with lower logic makes for losing debates like withthis one losing

You keep inflating your ego. Doesn't bother me one bit. I think a nap is in order, it bothers me so much.

The reason why you lose so many debates is low logic

That low logic brings in an issue that blocks you from learning

Soon there will be a logic test for voting

Oh really. And who is responsible for making up these tests? Are we going back to the 3/5ths Humans method we once had? Is there going to be a skin color question? How about a religion question. Sorry, you failed because you are a Jews, Muslim, Catholic, fill in any religion except the one that WE approve. The last time I checked, "All Men are created Equal". You are going to have to change that to do what you and your ORange Diety wants to do. Good luck with that. Your logic test would be the first thing that would fail any logic test.

I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times.
The founders were brilliant men. They built in a system to achieve exactly what you are advocating. Convince people you are right and legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution. Short of that, you don’t have a leg to stand on.
Haven't you taken a look at our current government? They can't find a 2/3rds to agree that it's 2019.
So that means We the People have spoken. If you can't get 2/3rd's of Congress and 3/4th's of the states, then accept the fact that We the People have spoken. That's how it works.

I assume that Corporate America with it's deep pockets have spoken through Advertising. People are more like sheep than I care to admit. They have been conditioned. And not just the left but the right as well. That part of our system is completely bastardized.

Well, Trump is doing the same thing just not as smart.
President Trump has not bypassed Congress or violated the U.S. Constitution one time yet. He has threatened to on a couple of occasions. But he hasn't done it.

Executive Orders cannot go against the Constitution,period. But they can fill in the gaps left when Congress refuses to do their jobs. Every President has to do this reqardless of party. The ONLY reason the Trump hasn't crossed that line is, if he does, it might wake up Congress enough for it to start operating like it should for the first time in over 20 years. But I even doubt that would jump start it.

President Trump has not bypassed Congress or violated the U.S. Constitution one time yet. He has threatened to on a couple of occasions. But he hasn't done it.

Executive Orders cannot go against the Constitution,period. But they can fill in the gaps left when Congress refuses to do their jobs. Every President has to do this reqardless of party. The ONLY reason the Trump hasn't crossed that line is, if he does, it might wake up Congress enough for it to start operating like it should for the first time in over 20 years. But I even doubt that would jump start it.

I would say FDR ordering the American people to turn in their real money for paper notes of debt was unconstitutional........taking away allodial rights to property was unconstitutional.....

Wow, this one thinks we are playing some kind of tv game show.

Kicking your lame contentions to the proverbial curb is done with deftness and conciseness.....don't be hatin'.......

I will admit that I am entertained at times by your stories. Your stories remind me of something.

It also lists the United States of America as well and the USofA is definitely NOT a corporation. And every state. None can be considered a Corporation.

As for your IRS claim. Yes, that story is all over the place. It's a crackpot story that's been around for decades. If you follow it, it means the IRS is a corporation in Puerto Rico. This whole line belongs in either conspiracy or "Who let the Nutcase out of the Nuthouse again".

Your government IS a corporation and I proved it. D&B is an accredited source for data on corporations and all corporations have to fill out a CAFR. The fact is that just because YOU can't wrap your pea-brain around it doesn't negate the facts. The journey taken to return to our feudal roots happened in small, incremental steps but the ball buster was the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC and that is when Americans lost allodial rights to property and became mere tenets because FDR pledged aka "hypothecated" all property within the federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve and the shareholders of the foreign owned federal reserve bank (trustees) hold legal title.
The long and short of it is that in March of 1933, the federal United States hypothecated (pledged) all present and future properties, assets and the sweat equity labor of their "chattel property aka the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen that falls under the jurisdiction of the corporate headquarters of USA. INC to the Federal Reserve System.

What did USA.INC get in consideration? The Fed agreed to extend "credit" to USA.INC all the credit it wanted and just like any other debtor, USA.INC had to assign collateral and surety against the debt and that is us.They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations as collateral against THEIR debt. Research the gold confiscation of the people in exchange for notes of debt and compelled to do so when FDR changed some wording in the "Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917".

Also, reference the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; . H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress session June 5, 1933. "Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only" as stated by James Traficant on the congressional floor in 1993....and here is the topping on this shit cake.

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State".

Now, your owners want to restrict your ability to defend yourself because when the SHTF, the sheeple are going to be pissed and they will rebel.

One of my old businesses is still in D&B. It was never incorporated. The only paperwork it ever filed was sales tax forms. Meanwhile, another of my businesses that IS as Corporation is not in there at all. D&B is a credit tracking business, nothing more. It's supported by Creditors who benefit from the information D&B collects. Having a DB Number doesn't mean you are a corporation. It only means you have requested to be listed with them. A Business or Corporation isn't automatically listed. On my Sole Proprietor Business, I filled out a D&B form to get listed because it was just good business. I won't go into why it was good business because if you don't understand exactly what D&B does then you won't understand why it's good business practice.

Now, go back to working for someone else. Chances are, they know why being listed by D&B can be either a good thing or a bad thing.

I would say FDR ordering the American people to turn in their real money for paper notes of debt was unconstitutional........taking away allodial rights to property was unconstitutional.....

FDR didn't do it on his own. He had the support of the Congress. Again, you aren't looking at the times. At that time, the printed money was worthless. Sort of like the Marks at the end of WWII where a wheel barrel full of marks couldn't buy a loaf of bread. Our Federal Government in 1933 was faced with an armed revolution at the time. They had to do some things fast to get confidence back into the general population. I doubt if neither FDR or the Congress really agreed with everything they had to do but they knew it had to be done. Or at least something drastic had to be done fast. You really need to study history and look at the causes and effects instead of using the old scatter gun affect hoping you will actually hit something if you post enough crap.

One of my old businesses is still in D&B. It was never incorporated. The only paperwork it ever filed was sales tax forms. Meanwhile, another of my businesses that IS as Corporation is not in there at all. D&B is a credit tracking business, nothing more. It's supported by Creditors who benefit from the information D&B collects. Having a DB Number doesn't mean you are a corporation. It only means you have requested to be listed with them. A Business or Corporation isn't automatically listed. On my Sole Proprietor Business, I filled out a D&B form to get listed because it was just good business. I won't go into why it was good business because if you don't understand exactly what D&B does then you won't understand why it's good business practice.

Now, go back to working for someone else. Chances are, they know why being listed by D&B can be either a good thing or a bad thing.

The ALL CAPS name is the key....ever driven into a town and seen the sign "Entering Corporate Limits"? It means you are leaving the corporate jurisdiction of the county and entering the corporate limits of the town thus subject to their jurisdiction. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS. INC and found that they had enough liquid assets (not counting stock holdings) that could pay for the expenses of the city for seventeen years without collecting one time in property taxes and other fees like citations.

FDR didn't do it on his own. He had the support of the Congress. Again, you aren't looking at the times. At that time, the printed money was worthless. Sort of like the Marks at the end of WWII where a wheel barrel full of marks couldn't buy a loaf of bread. Our Federal Government in 1933 was faced with an armed revolution at the time. They had to do some things fast to get confidence back into the general population. I doubt if neither FDR or the Congress really agreed with everything they had to do but they knew it had to be done. Or at least something drastic had to be done fast. You really need to study history and look at the causes and effects instead of using the old scatter gun affect hoping you will actually hit something if you post enough crap.

Dude, you are 100 percent WRONG!!!!! Our monetary system wasn't fiat based in 1933. The people were forced to turn in a real specie in the form of gold which has an intrinsic value in return for paper notes of debt. A dollar is actually a unit of measurement as in so many grains of gold, silver or a combination of both. Remember when coinage was made of real silver? The Weimar Republic's printing of too much of their currency was after WWI. You are factually deficient but I have GIVEN you the historical documents....they are not MY words, my thoughts or opinions. If you understand even basic English, it's all right there.

The ALL CAPS name is the key....ever driven into a town and seen the sign "Entering Corporate Limits"? It means you are leaving the corporate jurisdiction of the county and entering the corporate limits of the town thus subject to their jurisdiction. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS. INC and found that they had enough liquid assets (not counting stock holdings) that could pay for the expenses of the city for seventeen years without collecting one time in property taxes and other fees like citations.

Keep tap dancing.

Now, go back to working for someone else. Chances are, they know why being listed by D&B can be either a good thing or a bad thing.[/QU

Keep tap dancing.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporation owned by foreign entities.....deal with it.

Now, go back to working for someone else. Chances are, they know why being listed by D&B can be either a good thing or a bad thing.[/QU

Keep tap dancing.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporation owned by foreign entities.....deal with it.

I do hope you handle your guns better than you handle this message base. Looks like it went off by accident again. But at least no one was maimed, killed or injured.

Keep tap dancing.

I do hope you handle your guns better than you handle this message base. Looks like it went off by accident again. But at least no one was maimed, killed or injured.

I proved my contentions with documentation while you cling to bullshit. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries would not have to fill out a CAFR if it wasn't incorporated and operating under the UCC. I also have serious doubts that you ever owned a business that would benefit you by "incorporating"..... mowing lawns or shoveling/snow blowing sidewalks and driveways doesn't require "incorporating". (snicker)

The beautiful part of all of this is that limp-wristed leftists such as yourself will never have enough power to compel me to comply with their demands. I gave Barrypuppetcare the double middle finger salute and didn't comply and any "gun legislation" that these commie fucks in Congress believe they can impose will be met with the same response...are we clear, lil fella?

Keep tap dancing.

I proved my contentions with documentation while you cling to bullshit. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries would not have to fill out a CAFR if it wasn't incorporated and operating under the UCC. I also have serious doubts that you ever owned a business that would benefit you by "incorporating"..... mowing lawns or shoveling/snow blowing sidewalks and driveways doesn't require "incorporating". (snicker)

The beautiful part of all of this is that limp-wristed leftists such as yourself will never have enough power to compel me to comply with their demands. I gave Barrypuppetcare the double middle finger salute and didn't comply and any "gun legislation" that these commie fucks in Congress believe they can impose will be met with the same response...are we clear, lil fella?

There are hundreds of thousands of Corporations not listed in D&B and hundreds of thousands of sole proprietorships that are listed. The only thing you have proven is that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, just to try and prove your superiority. Well, idjit, you ain't exactly bright.

Keep tap dancing.

There are hundreds of thousands of Corporations not listed in D&B and hundreds of thousands of sole proprietorships that are listed. The only thing you have proven is that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, just to try and prove your superiority. Well, idjit, you ain't exactly bright.

Nope, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is under the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce i.e "Statutory Law". The only "stupid" one (as well as ignorant) in this exchange is you.

Nope, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is under the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce i.e "Statutory Law". The only "stupid" one (as well as ignorant) in this exchange is you.

You only proved it was listed in D&B, nothing more.
DCRA

When I searched this DB for the Unites States of America I came up with

No Results Found

Then I checked for the Supreme Court of the United States and got the same results. Funny how that works. Now for the diagnosis. Trump gets the same one. Since you seem to be running neck and neck with him then it's past Sociopath and well into Narcissism. Here is the definition for both of you.

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm
  • Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
  2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
  3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  7. Conventional appearance
  8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
  9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
  10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
  11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
  12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
  13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
  14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose

DCRA

No Results Found

Then I checked for the Supreme Court of the United States and got the same results. Funny how that works. Now for the diagnosis. Trump gets the same one. Since you seem to be running neck and neck with him then it's past Sociopath and well into Narcissism. Here is the definition for both of you.

Profile of the Sociopath
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Other Related Qualities:

3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

LMAO! HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!? Did you you put in the all caps version, moron???? I did and you can find every city, state and county as an incorporated entity.

BTW, your lame attempt to "label" me with a term like "sociopath" only shows how badly I have gotten under your skin. I exhibit NONE of those traits. The sole reason for my postings here is to empower people and encourage them to stand up for their right to exist instead of being doormats and accepting "privileges" that can be taken away as if we were small children to this tyrannical system of corporate "governance". You are simply pissed that I have the unmitigated gall to point out the fact because it destroys your illusion.....tough shit, little Daryl. Grow up....learn, grow, evolve.......

DCRA

No Results Found

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Pathological Lying
  • Shallow Emotions
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation

Other Related Qualities:

3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid

LMAO! HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!? Did you you put in the all caps version, moron???? I did and you can find every city, state and county as an incorporated entity.

BTW, your lame attempt to "label" me with a term like "sociopath" only shows how badly I have gotten under your skin. I exhibit NONE of those traits. The sole reason for my postings here is to empower people and encourage them to stand up for their right to exist instead of being doormats and accepting "privileges" that can be taken away as if we were small children to this tyrannical system of corporate "governance". You are simply pissed that I have the unmitigated gall to point out the fact because it destroys your illusion.....tough shit, little Daryl. Grow up....learn, grow, evolve.......

Pissed, Me? Hell, I love talking with the clinically insane. It's fun.

Forum List

Back