Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

I proved my contentions with documentation while you cling to bullshit. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries would not have to fill out a CAFR if it wasn't incorporated and operating under the UCC. I also have serious doubts that you ever owned a business that would benefit you by "incorporating"..... mowing lawns or shoveling/snow blowing sidewalks and driveways doesn't require "incorporating". (snicker)

The beautiful part of all of this is that limp-wristed leftists such as yourself will never have enough power to compel me to comply with their demands. I gave Barrypuppetcare the double middle finger salute and didn't comply and any "gun legislation" that these commie fucks in Congress believe they can impose will be met with the same response...are we clear, lil fella?

There are hundreds of thousands of Corporations not listed in D&B and hundreds of thousands of sole proprietorships that are listed. The only thing you have proven is that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, just to try and prove your superiority. Well, idjit, you ain't exactly bright.

Nope, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is under the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce i.e "Statutory Law". The only "stupid" one (as well as ignorant) in this exchange is you.

You only proved it was listed in D&B, nothing more.
DCRA

When I searched this DB for the Unites States of America I came up with

No Results Found

Then I checked for the Supreme Court of the United States and got the same results. Funny how that works. Now for the diagnosis. Trump gets the same one. Since you seem to be running neck and neck with him then it's past Sociopath and well into Narcissism. Here is the definition for both of you.

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm
  • Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
  2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
  3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  7. Conventional appearance
  8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
  9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
  10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
  11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
  12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
  13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
  14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose

LMAO! HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!? Did you you put in the all caps version, moron???? I did and you can find every city, state and county as an incorporated entity.

BTW, your lame attempt to "label" me with a term like "sociopath" only shows how badly I have gotten under your skin. I exhibit NONE of those traits. The sole reason for my postings here is to empower people and encourage them to stand up for their right to exist instead of being doormats and accepting "privileges" that can be taken away as if we were small children to this tyrannical system of corporate "governance". You are simply pissed that I have the unmitigated gall to point out the fact because it destroys your illusion.....tough shit, little Daryl. Grow up....learn, grow, evolve.......

Pissed, Me? Hell, I love talking with the clinically insane. It's fun.

LOL! Daryl SEZ????? "I just know that you are insane because you question my beloved gubermint that loves and protects the ever lovin' shit out of us!!!!!!"

You are a clown, Daryl.......you may not have a rodeo or circus gig and you don't get hired to perform at birthday parties but an unemployable clown is still a clown nonetheless.

There are hundreds of thousands of Corporations not listed in D&B and hundreds of thousands of sole proprietorships that are listed. The only thing you have proven is that you will say anything, no matter how stupid, just to try and prove your superiority. Well, idjit, you ain't exactly bright.

Nope, I have proven that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is under the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce i.e "Statutory Law". The only "stupid" one (as well as ignorant) in this exchange is you.

DCRA

No Results Found

Then I checked for the Supreme Court of the United States and got the same results. Funny how that works. Now for the diagnosis. Trump gets the same one. Since you seem to be running neck and neck with him then it's past Sociopath and well into Narcissism. Here is the definition for both of you.

Profile of the Sociopath
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Other Related Qualities:

3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

LMAO! HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!? Did you you put in the all caps version, moron???? I did and you can find every city, state and county as an incorporated entity.

BTW, your lame attempt to "label" me with a term like "sociopath" only shows how badly I have gotten under your skin. I exhibit NONE of those traits. The sole reason for my postings here is to empower people and encourage them to stand up for their right to exist instead of being doormats and accepting "privileges" that can be taken away as if we were small children to this tyrannical system of corporate "governance". You are simply pissed that I have the unmitigated gall to point out the fact because it destroys your illusion.....tough shit, little Daryl. Grow up....learn, grow, evolve.......

LOL! Daryl SEZ????? "I just know that you are insane because you question my beloved gubermint that loves and protects the ever lovin' shit out of us!!!!!!"

You are a clown, Daryl.......you may not have a rodeo or circus gig and you don't get hired to perform at birthday parties but an unemployable clown is still a clown nonetheless.

I work at my job threw deep dilegence. I show up every day and report to work. I never question the supervisor......Oh Wait........I'm retired and suck off the Guvmint Tit. I draw two govmint retirement pay so I require that tit to be at least a Double D. That means that I did work and work hard for a lot of years. So keep working and paying those taxes. I thank you for your contribution.

DCRA

No Results Found

Profile of the Sociopath
  • Pathological Lying
  • Shallow Emotions
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation

Other Related Qualities:

3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid

I work at my job threw deep dilegence. I show up every day and report to work. I never question the supervisor......Oh Wait........I'm retired and suck off the Guvmint Tit. I draw two govmint retirement pay so I require that tit to be at least a Double D. That means that I did work and work hard for a lot of years. So keep working and paying those taxes. I thank you for your contribution.

"Da gubermint" hires thousands upon thousands of clowns, Daryl.........at least you admit that you are beholding to them thus your undying loyalty. Don't bite the hand that feeds you...even if that "feed" is via picking the pockets and stealing from others. That's quite a moral compass you navigate by....LOL!

I work at my job threw deep dilegence. I draw two govmint retirement pay
Bwahahaha! Man, you really are the quintessential government employee. :lmao:

First of all, you illiterate buffoon, it’s “through deep diligence”. The word “threw” means to throw something in past-tense. The word “through” means continuance.

Second of all, “dilegence” is spelled “diligence” you illiterate nitwit.

Third, “I draw two government pay” is illiterate. Two is plural, while pay is singular.

No wonder you worked for the government. You wouldn’t last a week in the private sector. The first illiterate email you sent would result in your termination.

I work at my job threw deep dilegence. I draw two govmint retirement pay. That means that I did work and work hard for a lot of years.
Uh....no Duh-ryl. What that means is that you had a cushy government job that required you to produce 0 results because you were protected by an ignorant, lazy, and greedy union. It also means you were overcompensated (hence the double pension).

God has nothing to do with firearms, however...

Man does...

Men crafted the US Constitution...

Men interpret and apply the Constitution routinely...

Interpretations change with the passing years and the needs and will of The People and their Republic...

This applies to gun-control just as much as any other subject matter covered by the US Constitution...

All it takes is one Test Case in which the US Supreme Court reverses some earlier decision, and gun-control is back on the table...

And, if the present-day SCOTUS is more Right-leaning than Left, well, as History measures time, well... the pendulum continues to swing...

Some of the most desirable or needful societal reforms end-up being a multi-generational pursuit...

It's just a matter of time until the pendulum swings the other way...

And keeping the faith, and remembering, until that materializes.

To effect practical gun-control without amending the US Constitution...

It will be necessary to help the "militia" (at-large, the citizenry) to become "well regulated" (with respect to firearms)...

To do that, uniformly for all citizens of the Union, the States should all be playing to the same standards and policies...

Time for the Feds to take the lead on this.

Men interpret and apply the Constitution routinely...
Which is 100% illegal/unconstitutional. Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize the U.S. Supreme Court to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself. You would know that if you weren’t so astoundingly ignorant.
Interpretations change with the passing years and the needs and will of The People and their Republic...
If it were the “will of the people” there would be a legal and proper amendment to reflect that. The fact is, it is not the “will of the people” but rather the will of the anti-American fascists (such as yourself) who cannot accept a limitation of power or the fact that We the People have spoken.

To effect practical gun-control without amending the US Constitution...
Boom. There it is. The fascist wants to achieve his oppressive dreams through executive fiat because he knows that We the People will never permit an amendment restricting our rights.
It will be necessary to help the "militia" (at-large, the citizenry) to become "well regulated" (with respect to firearms)...
The 2nd Amendment could not be more clear: ...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It does not say the right of some imaginary “well regulated militia”. You lose.
Time for the Feds to take the lead on this.
Good luck with that, considering “the feds” (not capitalized you illiterate nitwit) fall under the executive branch - which falls under President Trump.

...you illiterate nitwit...
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, child...

I engage in thoughtful advocacy for an adequate, practical and generous control of firearms in this country...

You engage in parroting of dogma and ad hominem attacks where none are offered...

The countering of ad hominems, however, is righteous...

Little twit.

I engage in thoughtful advocacy for an adequate, practical and generous control of firearms in this country...
I advocate for constitutional government. So only one of us supports a lawful government/society.

You advocate only those lines that you think support your little Fantasies. Either support it all or move to Yemen where the laws are more along the lines that you want.

I advocate for constitutional government. So only one of us supports a lawful government/society.
You advocate for Constitutional rule as it has existed in the past and present, in which many more people die.

I advocate for Constitutional rule as it will exist in the not-too-distant future, in which many more people will
live.

You will still have your guns.

You will merely have to comply with standardized nationwide vetting, registration, licensing, training and sale/transfer criteria.

Rather like commercial truck drivers needing to comply with nationwide C(ommercial) D(rivers) L(icense) requirements per category.

It's the moral thing to do, with objects designed primarily to kill fellow human beings, as dozens of thousands die from their misuse.

It's the sane and rational thing to do.

It will get done.

Irrevocably.

Sooner rather than later.

And then all this childishness will stop.

Last edited:
You advocate only those lines that you think support your little Fantasies. Either support it all or move to Yemen where the laws are more along the lines that you want.
I do support the entire constitution. Now hush. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

You advocate for Constitutional rule as it has existed in the past and present, in which many more people die.
The U.S. Constitution never promised you security, scared little snowflake. It promised you liberty. Including the liberty to keep and bear arms.
I advocate for Constitutional rule as it will exist in the not-too-distant future, in which many more people will live.
Yeah...good luck with that.
You will still have your guns.
Oh, I know. There is literally no scenario where I don’t have my firearms. None. Only an idiot (ie Dumbocrats) who is too ignorant to learn from history (ie Dumbocrats) would surrender their firearms.
You will merely have to comply with standardized nationwide vetting, registration, licensing, training and sale/transfer criteria.
Want to bet? :lmao:
It's the moral thing to do, with objects designed primarily to kill fellow human beings, as dozens of thousands die from their misuse.
As the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with “good” intentions. One need only look at the hell the left creates to confirm that reality.
It's the sane and rational thing to do.
Only in the mind of the ignorant coward. The educated knows it is the ignorant and irrational thing to do.
It will get done.
Irrevocably.
Bwahahaha!
Sooner rather than later.
And then all this childishness will stop.
I don’t see you ever stopping this childishness. I really don’t.

Last edited:
Yeeaahh....um....just one teeny, tiny problem there, sparky. It is actually illegal to tell a woman it’s illegal to get pregnant after she is already pregnant. So you see, even in your fascist, anti-constitutional, oppressive pipe-dreams, I wouldn’t have to do any of that. I already own an impressive arsenal of firearms. I would be grandfathered in, as legislation cannot apply retroactively. Oops.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back