Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

You and those like you don't get to make that call.....though I am sure you wish you could.

Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC.

I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist.

(snicker)

Jesus and self defense? Luke 22 verse 36....

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.
Special report: America's perpetual state of emergency

"Question" in one hand and take a shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One of many things about the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that I find hilarious is the delusions of grandeur that afflicts them.

Leftards honestly believe that those that don't buy into their bullshit have to be "crazy"......examples?

#1 Anyone that isn't on the same page as they are when it comes to hating any and all that sit outside of their "big tent".

#2 Those that don't believe in their "collectivism" and "greater good" Marxist bullshit

#3 Those that want no part of their "social engineering/virtue signaling/politically correct" agenda.

Hell, the leftard clown posse sufferers of "arrested development" that worship at the feet of this corporate construct called "gubermint" amuse and repulse me on a daily basis. Leftards are clowns sans the make-up and a rodeo or circus gig.

Thank you for the Confirmation. THIS ONE IS CRAZY!!!!

LMAO! And you just validated mine...thanks for playin'.

(snicker)

Wow, this one thinks we are playing some kind of tv game show.

Kicking your lame contentions to the proverbial curb is done with deftness and conciseness.....don't be hatin'.......

It actually goes back to the Articles of Confederation
Snowflake...we don’t operate under the “Articles of Confederation”. The moment the United States constitution was ratified by the states, the “Articles of Confederation” became null and void.
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.
I know I’m right. Thank you for finally saying something accurate and intelligent.
But tradition and customs do.
Traditions and customs are not law.

Here is a summary of Marbury V Madison in 1803.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803), was a U.S. Supreme Court case that established the principle of judicial review in the United States, meaning that American courts have the power to strike down laws, statutes, and some government actions that contravene the U.S. Constitution.
Bingo! The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely has the power to strike down anything unconstitutional. That’s the reason for the entire existence. They do not, however, have the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself. The have absolutely zero authority to declare what the constitution “means”.

In short,in order to do so, they have to be able to interpret the Constitution. Let's face it, the last few words of the 2nd is ambiguous at best and can be interpreted more than one way by many. And in the court systems it has been throughout the history of this nation. You believe that it was right to rule that people of color could not own firearms? How about the 3/5th law? The US has a history of interpreting the Constitution different as the time goes by. You read the 2nd one way. Another person reads it another way. The Supreme Court reads it somewhere in between as does the various Federal Courts.

You keep blaming the Supreme Court and the other courts that don't go your way. You want to do something to change things? Go after the ones that have not only the power but the obligation to change things. Go after all the levels of the Legislation from local to the Federals. The reason the 2nd amendment can be interpreted in so many ways is that it didn't keep up with the growth of the Federal Republic. The size of the country outgrew it and the size of the weapons also outgrew it. I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times. The 2nd was outdated by 1898 when the weapons and the size of the Military the Feds needed became outdated. The start was actually in 1858 when the first Walker Colt was introduced and it snowballed from there to some really nasty weapons and wars got bigger and bloodier.

I know you disagree. But until this happens, one way or another, the courts will continue to have to interpret the 2nd because the Federal Congress is so fractured there is no way it could muster a 2/3rds vote to update it. In fact, they can't come up with 60 votes in the Senate to determine if it's raining outside or not. And it's not just the snowflakers, it's also the cupcakes.

Did you know that the SCOTUS is incorporated? You can find it on the Dun and Bradstreet website. It even has to file a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report like all corporations do, "cupcake".....

(snicker)

Hey, watch your slurs. I am a snowflake, ask anyone. I refuse to be lumped in with you cupcakes.

Now that we have that settled. You will have to come up with proof of what you are saying. My research doesn't mention that SCOTUS is incorporated in any way shape or form. But you will give us the goods on this one, right, cupcake?

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.

"Question" in one hand and take a shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One of many things about the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that I find hilarious is the delusions of grandeur that afflicts them.

Leftards honestly believe that those that don't buy into their bullshit have to be "crazy"......examples?

#1 Anyone that isn't on the same page as they are when it comes to hating any and all that sit outside of their "big tent".

#2 Those that don't believe in their "collectivism" and "greater good" Marxist bullshit

#3 Those that want no part of their "social engineering/virtue signaling/politically correct" agenda.

Hell, the leftard clown posse sufferers of "arrested development" that worship at the feet of this corporate construct called "gubermint" amuse and repulse me on a daily basis. Leftards are clowns sans the make-up and a rodeo or circus gig.

(snicker)

Kicking your lame contentions to the proverbial curb is done with deftness and conciseness.....don't be hatin'.......

I will admit that I am entertained at times by your stories. Your stories remind me of something.

It actually goes back to the Articles of Confederation
Snowflake...we don’t operate under the “Articles of Confederation”. The moment the United States constitution was ratified by the states, the “Articles of Confederation” became null and void.
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.
I know I’m right. Thank you for finally saying something accurate and intelligent.
But tradition and customs do.
Traditions and customs are not law.

Here is a summary of Marbury V Madison in 1803.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803), was a U.S. Supreme Court case that established the principle of judicial review in the United States, meaning that American courts have the power to strike down laws, statutes, and some government actions that contravene the U.S. Constitution.
Bingo! The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely has the power to strike down anything unconstitutional. That’s the reason for the entire existence. They do not, however, have the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself. The have absolutely zero authority to declare what the constitution “means”.

In short,in order to do so, they have to be able to interpret the Constitution. Let's face it, the last few words of the 2nd is ambiguous at best and can be interpreted more than one way by many. And in the court systems it has been throughout the history of this nation. You believe that it was right to rule that people of color could not own firearms? How about the 3/5th law? The US has a history of interpreting the Constitution different as the time goes by. You read the 2nd one way. Another person reads it another way. The Supreme Court reads it somewhere in between as does the various Federal Courts.

You keep blaming the Supreme Court and the other courts that don't go your way. You want to do something to change things? Go after the ones that have not only the power but the obligation to change things. Go after all the levels of the Legislation from local to the Federals. The reason the 2nd amendment can be interpreted in so many ways is that it didn't keep up with the growth of the Federal Republic. The size of the country outgrew it and the size of the weapons also outgrew it. I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times. The 2nd was outdated by 1898 when the weapons and the size of the Military the Feds needed became outdated. The start was actually in 1858 when the first Walker Colt was introduced and it snowballed from there to some really nasty weapons and wars got bigger and bloodier.

I know you disagree. But until this happens, one way or another, the courts will continue to have to interpret the 2nd because the Federal Congress is so fractured there is no way it could muster a 2/3rds vote to update it. In fact, they can't come up with 60 votes in the Senate to determine if it's raining outside or not. And it's not just the snowflakers, it's also the cupcakes.

Did you know that the SCOTUS is incorporated? You can find it on the Dun and Bradstreet website. It even has to file a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report like all corporations do, "cupcake".....

(snicker)

Hey, watch your slurs. I am a snowflake, ask anyone. I refuse to be lumped in with you cupcakes.

Now that we have that settled. You will have to come up with proof of what you are saying. My research doesn't mention that SCOTUS is incorporated in any way shape or form. But you will give us the goods on this one, right, cupcake?

Will this do for starters???

Business Reports | Check Business Credit Scores & Ratings | D&B

I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times.
The founders were brilliant men. They built in a system to achieve exactly what you are advocating. Convince people you are right and legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution. Short of that, you don’t have a leg to stand on.

(snicker)

I will admit that I am entertained at times by your stories. Your stories remind me of something.

The IRS, incorporated in a U.S territory...Trust #62

I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times.
The founders were brilliant men. They built in a system to achieve exactly what you are advocating. Convince people you are right and legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution. Short of that, you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Daryl has called it a night......I just proved what I contended. He needs time to digest it.

Haven't you taken a look at our current government? They can't find a 2/3rds to agree that it's 2019.

(snicker)

The IRS, incorporated in a U.S territory...Trust #62

It also lists the United States of America as well and the USofA is definitely NOT a corporation. And every state. None can be considered a Corporation.

As for your IRS claim. Yes, that story is all over the place. It's a crackpot story that's been around for decades. If you follow it, it means the IRS is a corporation in Puerto Rico. This whole line belongs in either conspiracy or "Who let the Nutcase out of the Nuthouse again".

Daryl has called it a night......I just proved what I contended. He needs time to digest it.

What you have proven is that you are a nutcase.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
Also thank god for 'our' right to impeach a imposter and felonious so-called president tRump, who committed treason too many times as a Russian puppet and a antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority.
Wrong dead wrong

Just the opposite. The deep state has commited treason

Trump has the men to force this issue against the crooked deep state

Trump is the new Andrew Jackson that the congress or deep state could not stop

Trump has the same most powerful people on his side

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Also thank god for 'our' right to impeach a imposter and felonious so-called president tRump, who committed treason too many times as a Russian puppet and a antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority.

Be careful what you wish. Have you taken a good look at pence? Remember why most of us didn't vote for McCain? Not because of McCain but there was an even chance his VP would become President. I think if the Congress grows a pair like it is supposed to have they can negate most of Trumps nonsense for the next couple of years.

Wrong dead wrong

Just the opposite. The deep state has commited treason

Trump has the men to force this issue against the crooked deep state

Yes, Trump did drain the swamp of all the Alligators. The problem is, he replaced them with the even more fierce some Crocodiles.

Trump increased the senate for him during the midterms when usually both parts of congress loses opposite of the president

But now gas prices have dropped and much more help to workers with jobs and pay increase twice inflation

Trump will increase in power with the wise and powerful middle class Same as Andrew Jackson

Be careful what you wish. Have you taken a good look at pence? Remember why most of us didn't vote for McCain? Not because of McCain but there was an even chance his VP would become President. I think if the Congress grows a pair like it is supposed to have they can negate most of Trumps nonsense for the next couple of years.
But it's trump with the real power

What you have proven is that you are a nutcase.
Wrong again dead wrong

The founders supporters are the same that supports trump

They also had a wisdom test for voters that they called a property test

And would not let under 21 vote

Trump will bring a more accurate logic test for voters

Trump will be the hero of the world

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.
Please cite for us the Article and Section of the U.S. Constitution that grants the Supreme Court the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself.

Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :laugh: :popcorn:
No need. All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application. As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.
Ahahahahahaha!!! He couldn’t do it. One can always count on the left to cry “no need” when challenged to provide proof of something!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But I did, cupcake.
Um...no. No, you didn’t. In fact, you actually agreed with me. Here it is again for the class:
Tell us, how many voices do you hear in your head at any given time?

Patriot is the winner !!!

Forum List

Back