Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Come November if you haven't found another way to cheat you are gonna get your asses handed to you. Enjoy.

dog FOX.jpg

You`ve found evidence of cheating and you`re keeping it to yourself for what reason? Spill it already! Show us what you got!
Yeah....the got all these theories....just no evidence. But I bet those theories are pretty well developed. :auiqs.jpg:

I look at data and the the bullet points and think seek reality. You don't live in Reality. The Reality is that the DOD repeatedly asked the Capital Police do you want the National Guard...........they refused .........Then you blame Trump because the Capital police under Pelosi's watch REFUSED TROOPS.
Don't you people ever get tired of repeating you inane equine excrement?

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi wasn't ‘in charge’ of Capitol …

The claim that Pelosi was in charge of the U.S. Capitol Police during the insurrection has circulated both online and offline for months. On July 21 , U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, floated the......

Update!While Republicans are complaining about being excluded from the Jan. 6 hearings, most of them hve their heads where the sun don't shine

Rep. Mo Brooks says he’s willing to testify in public as Jan. 6 committee prepares to reissue him a subpoena​

By Manu Raju and Morgan Rimmer, CNN
Published 8:47 PM EDT, Wed June 22, 2022

CNN —
Rep. Mo Brooks – one of the Republican lawmakers facing calls from the January 6 committee to testify about his interactions with former President Donald Trump – said Wednesday that he is willing to testify but only in public.

“My basic requirement is it be in public so the public can see it – so they don’t get bits and pieces dribbled out,” the Alabama Republican said. He also said he’d testify only about matters related to January 6, 2021, and wants to see copies of any documents beforehand that the panel may ask him about.
Rep. Mo Brooks says he's willing to testify in public as Jan. 6 committee prepares to reissue him a subpoena

Last-chance hearing: Jan. 6 committee has yet to establish a criminal case against Trump

The eighth and final scheduled hearing of the House Jan. 6 select committee is scheduled for Thursday, and its members reportedly will present a time line of events on that day, particularly the 187 minutes between the end of then-President Trump’s speech on the Ellipse and his call for supporters to leave the Capitol.

It will again replay moments from the horrific to the heroic. What it has not shown thus far, however, is what was promised at the outset: a clear criminal case against Trump.

Yet, on the eve of the primetime hearing this week, committee members sound strikingly less prosecutorial. Rep. Elaine Luria (D-Va.) told CNN that “I look at it as a dereliction of duty. He didn’t act. He did not take action to stop the violence.”

It is difficult to make a criminal case over what an official failed to do. Yet the last hearing seemed to focus on a number of things that did not occur, from a draft tweet that was not sent to an executive order that was never signed. There were discussions of appointing Trump attorney Sidney Powell as a special counsel, seizing voting machines or replacing the Justice Department’s leadership. As unnerving as these proposals were, they also were not carried out.
1658324474227.gif

Last-chance hearing: Jan. 6 committee has yet to establish a criminal case against Trump

getting a little obsessed with me 'eh troll boy?

i recall you said nobody would be watching the hearings ... how'd that turn out?

Justice Department probe into Trump won’t stop if he announces 2024 run: Deputy AG

BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 07/19/22 1:55 PM ET
Justice Department probe into Trump won’t stop if he announces 2024 run: Deputy AG

:fu:
Actually, I was right. Viewer rating have been poor. NBC left the hearing for PGA golf.......shows you what's more important.

Viewer rating have been poor.

Well then, good poster Dude...you should add one more viewer to the mix tomorrow night at 8pm.
Do your part to be an engaged and interested American citizen. Tune in.

Please report back to the forum on what you heard from this latest Select Committee hearing.

Well then, good poster Dude...you should add one more viewer to the mix tomorrow night at 8pm.
Do your part to be an engaged and interested American citizen. Tune in.

Please report back to the forum on what you heard from this latest Select Committee hearing.
The "hearings" need something more believable to make them watchable, like commercials, lots and lots of commercials

Last edited:
Actually, I was right. Viewer rating have been poor. NBC left the hearing for PGA golf.......shows you what's more important.

negatory dan-o. they 'left' because they had a contract already in the drawer.

you gave it a nice try, though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back