Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Of the cases involving weapons, there are four main charges: "Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon"; "Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon"; "Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon"; and "Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon."

Going through the Justice Department site, as well as some media databases, I counted 82 defendants who have been charged with at least one of those offenses. It's possible I missed a few, but I think they represent the vast majority of those who face weapons-related charges in the Capitol riot investigation. In each charge, prosecutors have specified the weapon the defendant is accused of using. Below is a list of all the defendants, and all the weapons:
DEFENDANTWEAPON
ALAM, Zachary JordanHelmet
ALBERTS, Christopher MichaelHandgun (Alberts was arrested after the riot was over, at 7:25 p.m., on a street near the Capitol and was accused of having a firearm.)
BALLARD, Thomas JohnPolice baton
BARNETT, RichardStun gun, walking stick
BARNHART, Logan JamesBaton, flagpole, crutch
BLACK, Joshua MatthewKnife
BLAIR, David AlanFlagpole, knife
BROCKHOFF, Nicholas JamesFire extinguisher
BYERLY, Alan WilliamTaser
CALDWELL, Daniel RayPepper or mace spray
CAPUCCIO, StevenBaton
CHRESTMAN, WilliamAx handle
COFFEE, Luke RussellCrutch
COFFMAN, Lonnie LeroyMultiple firearms (Coffman is not charged with being on Capitol grounds; allegedly had two guns on his person, plus firearms in his truck parked on 1st Street SE in Washington D.C.)
COPELAND, Landon KennethMetal fence
CUA, Bruno JosephBaton
DEMPSEY, David NicholasCrutch, metal pole, "lacrimal spray," and "club-like object"
EISENHART, Lisa MarieTaser
FAIRLAMB, Scott KevinBaton
FOY, Michael JosephHockey stick
GIESWEIN, RobertBaseball bat, "aerosol irritant spray"
GOSSJANKOWSKI, VitaliTaser
HARKRIDER, Alex KirkTomahawk ax
IBRAHIM, Mark SamiFirearm
JACKSON, EmanuelMetal baseball bat
JAMES, AaronShield
JENKINS, Shane LeedonTomahawk ax, flagpole, desk drawer, and "stick-like objects"
JENSEN, Douglas AustinKnife
JOHNSON, Paul RussellMetal crowd control barrier
JONES, Chad BarrettFlagpole
JUDD, David LeeFirecracker
KHATER, Julian ElieChemical spray (Accused of attacking Officer Brian Sicknick)
KLEIN, Federico GuillermoShield
KRAMER, Philip EdwardSnowboarding helmet, walking cane, Master Lock, climbing rope
LANG, Edward JacobBat, shield
LANGUERAND, NicholasTraffic barrier, "stick-like objects"
LAZAR, SamuelChemical irritant
MCABEE, Ronald ColtonBaton, flagpole, crutch, and "reinforced gloves"
MCCAUGHEY, Patrick E. IIIShield
MCGREW, James BurtonPole
MCHUGH, Sean MichaelBear spray, "metal sign"
MCKELLOP, JeffreyFlagpole
MEREDITH, Cleveland Grover Jr.Firearms (Meredith arrived in Washington after the riot was over but was charged with having three guns in his possession.)
MELLIS, Jonathan GennaroStick
MILLER, Matthew RyanFire extinguisher
MINK, Jorden RobertBaseball bat
MUNAFO, Jonathan JoshuaFlagpole
MUNCHEL, EricTaser
NEEFE, MarshallWooden club, "metal sign frame"
NICHOLS, Ryan TaylorCrowbar, pepper spray
OWENS, Grady DouglasSkateboard
PADILLA, Joseph LinoFlagpole, "large metal sign"
PALMER, Robert ScottFire extinguisher, "stick-like object"
PERKINS, Michael StevenFlagpole
POLLOCK, Jonathan DanielFlagpole, riot shield
PONDER, Mark K.Pole
POWELL, Rachel MarieIce ax, "large wooden pole"
QUAGLIN, Christopher JosephShield, pepper spray
RANDOLPH, Stephen ChaseMetal crowd control barrier
REFFITT, Guy WesleyHandgun
RODRIGUEZ, DanielFlagpole, "electroshock weapon"
RODRIGUEZ, Edward FranciscoChemical irritant
SABOL, JeffreyBaton, flagpole, crutch
SAMSEL, Ryan StephenMetal crowd control barrier
SANFORD, RobertFire extinguisher
SCHAFFER, JonBear spray
SCHWARTZ, Peter J.Pepper spray
SILLS, Geoffrey WilliamBaton
SMITH, Charles BradfordKnife
STAGER, Peter FrancisBaton, flagpole, crutch
STEVENS, Tristan ChandlerShield
SULLIVAN, John EarleKnife
TAAKE, Andrew QuentinPepper spray, metal whip
TANIOS, George PierreChemical spray (Accused of attacking Officer Brian Sicknick)
TAYLOR, RussellKnife
THOMPSON, DevlynBaton
WATSON, WilliamPepper spray
WEBSTER, ThomasFlagpole
WESTBURY, IsaacShield
WHITTON, Jack WadeBaton, flagpole, crutch
WILSON, Duke EdwardPipe
WORRELL, Christopher JohnPepper spray

'Armed insurrection': What weapons did the Capitol rioters carry?

starting at 1:40, there's radio communications coming from security/secret service spotting & describing individual flying monkeys that were armed.

82 people out of some 330 million.

Wow.

Wait I thought you all were mad that he took the steering wheel and tried to GO THERE and the SS said no. Now he was supposed to take over and "act" or something?

Or what?

Medicate your TDS

ummmm suze? ya, i gotta question for ya.

why have the SS suddenly all lawyered up? i mean like, personal lawyers? lol ... & one more thing, Q-Q ... why were there no call or daily doings re: thePOTUS that is the standard protocol?

well, that's a bit of a quandary, now ain't?

why have the SS suddenly all lawyered up? i mean like, personal lawyers? lol ... & one more thing, Q-Q ... why were there no call or daily doings re: thePOTUS that is the standard protocol?

No link?

Trump aides at heart of explosive Jan. 6 claims have hired private lawyers, committee member says​

PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 22 202212:57 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, JUL 22 20223:53 PM EDT
Kevin Breuninger@KEVINWILLIAMB
Trump aides at heart of explosive Jan. 6 claims have hired private lawyers, committee member says

'Unusual': Secret Service officials lawyering up, Jan. 6 committee member says​

by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter & Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter |
| July 21, 2022 06:00 PM
| Updated Jul 21, 2022, 11:32 PM
Officials with the Secret Service have retained legal counsel as investigators hone in on deleted text messages sought by the House Jan. 6 committee to provide more insight into the days leading up to the Capitol riot, according to a member of the panel.
'Unusual': Secret Service officials lawyering up, Jan. 6 committee member says

Tony Ornato, Robert Engel Lawyer Up as Secret Service Scrutiny Intensifies​

BY DARRAGH ROCHE ON 7/22/22 AT 8:17 AM EDT
Tony Ornato, Robert Engel lawyer up as Secret Service scrutiny intensifies

Jan. 6 hearings highlights: Committee examines Trump's actions during riot​

Thursday’s prime-time hearing focused on the 187 minutes between Trump’s speech and his tweet telling rioters to leave the Capitol.

i can always back up what i say, trolldude.

:p

Trump aides at heart of explosive Jan. 6 claims have hired private lawyers, committee member says​

PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 22 202212:57 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, JUL 22 20223:53 PM EDT
Kevin Breuninger@KEVINWILLIAMB
Trump aides at heart of explosive Jan. 6 claims have hired private lawyers, committee member says

'Unusual': Secret Service officials lawyering up, Jan. 6 committee member says​

by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter & Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter |
| July 21, 2022 06:00 PM
| Updated Jul 21, 2022, 11:32 PM
Officials with the Secret Service have retained legal counsel as investigators hone in on deleted text messages sought by the House Jan. 6 committee to provide more insight into the days leading up to the Capitol riot, according to a member of the panel.
'Unusual': Secret Service officials lawyering up, Jan. 6 committee member says

Tony Ornato, Robert Engel Lawyer Up as Secret Service Scrutiny Intensifies​

BY DARRAGH ROCHE ON 7/22/22 AT 8:17 AM EDT
Tony Ornato, Robert Engel lawyer up as Secret Service scrutiny intensifies

Jan. 6 hearings highlights: Committee examines Trump's actions during riot​

Thursday’s prime-time hearing focused on the 187 minutes between Trump’s speech and his tweet telling rioters to leave the Capitol.

i can always back up what i say, trolldude.

:p
Then do it when you make the claim......... :laughing0301:

No, because I don't care, and neither do the vast majority of the American people.

See: the latest "prime time" ratings on this absolute joke.

No, because I don't care, and neither do the vast majority of the American people.

People aren`t watching things like the Oscars and Olympics these days either. We didn`t have 200 channels and Netflix in the Watergate era.
Do you think there should be no indictment because of the Nielson ratings? :laughing0301:
People who haven`t watched a minute of the hearings or read a newspaper story about the proceedings are the losers calling it a sham, show trial, kangaroo court, etc. Their heads are up trump`s orange ass for life.

People aren`t watching things like the Oscars and Olympics these days either. We didn`t have 200 channels and Netflix in the Watergate era.
Do you think there should be no indictment because of the Nielson ratings? :laughing0301:
People who haven`t watched a minute of the hearings or read a newspaper story about the proceedings are the losers calling it a sham, show trial, kangaroo court, etc. Their heads are up trump`s orange ass for life.

Having attempting and abandoned all other avenues, hapless Leftists are now hoping to pursue avenues like "heh didn't DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!!"

Normal Americans: are. you. serious.

Meanwhile, we are still out here paying too much for gas and groceries, now losing our jobs, can't find formula for our babies.

Keep going.

Having attempting and abandoned all other avenues, hapless Leftists are now hoping to pursue avenues like "heh didn't DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!!"

Normal Americans: are. you. serious.

Meanwhile, we are still out here paying too much for gas and groceries, now losing our jobs, can't find formula for our babies.

Keep going.
A. Biden doesn`t set the global price for a barrel of oil.
B. He`s not in the baby formula business.
We should forget about trump`s coup attempt because groceries are expensive?

Then do it when you make the claim......... :laughing0301:

sometimes i do ... sometimes i don't. know why?

images

^^^ that ^^^

:thanks:

lol ... sure sure. does that soothe you?

Nearly 17.7 million watched the second prime-time Jan. 6 hearing​

By Sonia Rao
July 22, 2022 at 6:03 p.m. EDT

Nearly 17.7 million television viewers tuned in Thursday to the second prime-time hearing in the House select committee’s investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Nielsen rating service announced Friday. The number, which encompasses 10 broadcast and cable networks, represents a slight drop from the more than 20 million people who watched the first prime-time hearing in June.

According to ratings data provided by some of the individual networks Friday, MSNBC led the pack with an average of 4.7 million viewers for the high-profile programming block from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Similar to their plans for the June 9 hearing, major broadcast networks ABC, CBS and NBC booted other programming to make space for the congressional proceedings. ABC led the three with roughly 3.9 million viewers, while NBC and CBS each attracted 2.7 million. July tends to be the lowest-rated month in television.

Fox News did not show the hearing and instead aired its usual programming featuring Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. The network reported 2.66 million viewers during the prime-time block on Thursday. Fox News Media opted to instead air the hearing on the lesser-watched channel Fox Business.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tv/2022/07/22/prime-time-jan-6-hearings-ratings/

not to mention, that the hearings are available 24/7 to be watched outside of being live.

& depending on the polls, at least 50% of those asked, think donny is guilty AF & oughta go to prison.

Meanwhile, we are still out here paying too much for gas and groceries,

that's worldwide, suze ... some due to supply chain issues - world wide because of covidiots such as yer self.

now losing our jobs,

The US unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.6 percent in June of 2022, the same as in the previous three months, remaining the lowest since February 2020 and in line with market expectations. The number of unemployed people decreased by 38 thousand to 5.912 million, while employment levels fell by 315 thousand to 158.111 million. Meanwhile, the labor force participation rate edged down to 62.2 percent in June fom 62.3 percent in May. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

United States Unemployment Rate - June 2022 Data - 1948-2021 Historical
can't find formula for our babies.

blame the company who allowed bacteria to flourish in one of their major factories AND being only one outa 2 companies allowed to go thru the WIC program to start with. then there's the supply chain issue yet again ... due to people just not getting vaxxed &/or aren't masking up when they really still should world wide.

Keep going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"paying too much for gas".....ummm, what is the right price for gas?
Whining about 'high gas prices' now....is just that, whining.

Baby formula? You do know the major cause of the shortage....the closure of Abbots's Sturgis plant , the country's largest facility, due to safety or sanitation citations .....has been resolved? The plant has re-opened.

"Losing jobs".....ah, Sue, that is a shame you live in such a depressed area. In my area, "Now Hiring" signs are all over. In fact, in a 40 mile trip I took on Friday morning....I drove on a state highway through (or on the outskirts of) 6 communities. I counted 14 "Hiring" signs in windows, on roadside display signs, yard signs, on two billboards. And that's not counting the semi-trucks I passed that had solicitations for new drivers painted on their rear-ends.

Sounds to me that if you want a job Sue you could move to that area and apply.

Good luck. I hope things improve for you.

Some 18 million people watched the last hearing. Pretty good ratings even for prime time.

And that's in the middle of summer!
Sounds like a bingo!.......to me.
America has been fortunate to have this serious-minded purposeful Committee executing this endeavor.*

BTW, I've watched all of them. Trust me......this has been great TV.

*And the flip-side of that is: Some folks haven't been as fortunate as America.
For example --- DonT., Mark Meadows, Mike Flynn, Clark & Eastman, Rudy, Krakenpot Powell, Roger Stone, the Secret Service, Josh Hawley. NOT....great TV for those blokes.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"paying too much for gas".....ummm, what is the right price for gas?
Whining about 'high gas prices' now....is just that, whining.

Baby formula? You do know the major cause of the shortage....the closure of Abbots's Sturgis plant , the country's largest facility, due to safety or sanitation citations .....has been resolved? The plant has re-opened.

"Losing jobs".....ah, Sue, that is a shame you live in such a depressed area. In my area, "Now Hiring" signs are all over. In fact, in a 40 mile trip I took on Friday morning....I drove on a state highway through (or on the outskirts of) 6 communities. I counted 14 "Hiring" signs in windows, on roadside display signs, yard signs, on two billboards. And that's not counting the semi-trucks I passed that had solicitations for new drivers painted on their rear-ends.

Sounds to me that if you want a job Sue you could move to that area and apply.

Good luck. I hope things improve for you.

You all are trying to convince me. Don't bother with me. Try with the 70% of Americans who agree with me--and growing. This for August West and playtime too. Good luck!

No one is trying to convince you. We`re just pointing out your idiocy.

I guess you think 70% of the American public are idiots then, not loving the high gas prices, lack of formula and inflation like you do--because it's not the demented basement dummy's fault, after all.

Okay

Forum List

Back