Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Nice try Frank, for the 100th time you’ve posted this.
Probably more than 100.....J6 Reichstag Fire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Winco, I too have noticed that poor Frank long ago stopped at the fence to his field of wit.

I put myself through university a gabillion years ago as a part-time bartender (a pretty good job for a college kid, I'm here to testify)....anyway, in the joint I worked there was this guy who would come in about once a week. Grab a stool at the corner of the bar. And then tell the same joke. Week after week.

The regulars, polite guys that they were, would look up at the ceiling, look down at their shoes, ponder their beers.....but never, ever, look at each other.
Because.......well, because they were afraid if they caught the eye of another regular they'd fall off their seats snickering at the poor would-be comedian who could never find any new material. I admired their sense of forbearance of... and lack of rudeness to..... the poor sad bloke.

But he quickly drank his 'shorty' (back then they had 10oz drafts)....and then left. No harm, no foul. Till he came back again the next week.

Sad but kinda heart-warming. I tell that story with great nostalgia.

In part that's the problem. The committee has asked everybody in the Trump administration to come talk to them. But many of them have refused, forcing the committee to put on witnesses to the eye witnesses.
witness #1......were you in the car with Trump? Yup.

Did you see him attack the steering wheel? Nope.

Witness #2......Were you in the car with Trump? Nope

Did you HEAR ANYONE SAY HE ATTACKED the steering Whell? YES......I remember this guy said he said horrible things. Lunged at the Driver going through 2 secret service agents..........Grabbed the Wheel and we swerved all over the fucking road.........'And and and...ummm We almost hit a doggy and the dog was being chased by a cat.......It was the MOST HORRIFIC MOMENT IN MY LIFE....oops the guy I HEARD SAY what happened. This was so bad from what I HEARD I'll need counciling.

Witness # 1..Witness #2 SAYS SHE HEARD YOU SAYS that Trump attacked 2 secret service men and attacked the Steering Wheel and nearly ran over a dog.

What do you say to this TESTIMONY? Laughing.............Was she doing drugs and/or having a dream............lol

YOU ARE ORDERED TO EXPLAIN HER COMMENTS.

Okay...............Committee................SHE IS FULL OF SHIT.

CONTEMPT.

tune in to the next episode........when Shifty says...........Trump got peed on by a whore at a golf course and Putin has naked photos of Trump.....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's not the only incident that she testified to. Pardons for Trump's mob associates were also mentioned.
Al Capone is already dead............My god the BS here is so damned deep. Need a Backhoe to shovel the shit around here and in Washington.

witness #1......were you in the car with Trump? Yup.

Did you see him attack the steering wheel? Nope.

Witness #2......Were you in the car with Trump? Nope

Did you HEAR ANYONE SAY HE ATTACKED the steering Whell? YES......I remember this guy said he said horrible things. Lunged at the Driver going through 2 secret service agents..........Grabbed the Wheel and we swerved all over the fucking road.........'And and and...ummm We almost hit a doggy and the dog was being chased by a cat.......It was the MOST HORRIFIC MOMENT IN MY LIFE....oops the guy I HEARD SAY what happened. This was so bad from what I HEARD I'll need counciling.

Witness # 1..Witness #2 SAYS SHE HEARD YOU SAYS that Trump attacked 2 secret service men and attacked the Steering Wheel and nearly ran over a dog.

What do you say to this TESTIMONY? Laughing.............Was she doing drugs and/or having a dream............lol

YOU ARE ORDERED TO EXPLAIN HER COMMENTS.

Okay...............Committee................SHE IS FULL OF SHIT.

CONTEMPT.

tune in to the next episode........when Shifty says...........Trump got peed on by a whore at a golf course and Putin has naked photos of Trump.....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You and your fantasies. I sometimes think you have a problem distinguishing them from reality.

Damn! I didn't see any of that in the hearings I watched (and I watched all of 'em).

I don't mean to be dismissive of poor poster 'eagle', but......but he seems to be offering his insight on another presentation that the ones I watched.
So, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows well what he watched. After all he is observant and intelligent. However, he didn't watch the J6 Select Committee hearings everybody else watched.

Which begs the question -- why is he even offering an opinion that is not connected to this thread or this topic?
Why just shoot one's mouth off about a topic that no one is talking about?
What's up with that?
No disrespect intended.

And Gaetz, for some reason *cough* was begging for one right away.
They're all running scared because apparently Trump didn't use pocket pardons to let his mob associates off the hook. As far as we know.

That's one of the reasons that McCarthy & Trump's asseaters all want to shut down that committee & whitewash everything.

Damn! I didn't see any of that in the hearings I watched (and I watched all of 'em).

I don't mean to be dismissive of poor poster 'eagle', but......but he seems to be offering his insight on another presentation that the ones I watched.
So, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows well what he watched. After all he is observant and intelligent. However, he didn't watch the J6 Select Committee hearings everybody else watched.

Which begs the question -- why is he even offering an opinion that is not connected to this thread or this topic?
Why just shoot one's mouth off about a topic that no one is talking about?
What's up with that?
No disrespect intended.
Goes to the creditability. They have NONE. Once a pack of Liars always a pack of Liars.

We give them the respect they have earned. NONE.

They're all running scared because apparently Trump didn't use pocket pardons to let his mob associates off the hook. As far as we know.

That's one of the reasons that McCarthy & Trump's asseaters all want to shut down that committee & whitewash everything.
Biden should offer them pardons to testify under oath. Or immunity. Slap them with power. It's all they understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Winco, I too have noticed that poor Frank long ago stopped at the fence to his field of wit.

I put myself through university a gabillion years ago as a part-time bartender (a pretty good job for a college kid, I'm here to testify)....anyway, in the joint I worked there was this guy who would come in about once a week. Grab a stool at the corner of the bar. And then tell the same joke. Week after week.

The regulars, polite guys that they were, would look up at the ceiling, look down at their shoes, ponder their beers.....but never, ever, look at each other.
Because.......well, because they were afraid if they caught the eye of another regular they'd fall off their seats snickering at the poor would-be comedian who could never find any new material. I admired their sense of forbearance of... and lack of rudeness to..... the poor sad bloke.

But he quickly drank his 'shorty' (back then they had 10oz drafts)....and then left. No harm, no foul. Till he came back again the next week.

Sad but kinda heart-warming. I tell that story with great nostalgia.
Poor snowflake you shouldn't be eating those little balls you pull from your asshole

Have you watched all....or any.... of the hearings?

Are you gonna watch the one scheduled for next week?

If you do, please offer the forum your considered and articulate opinion.

Thanx.
I work for a living Moonbat. I do not watch SITCOMS.

These hearings are a joke. They have no real audience, and are full of BS Hearsay evidence. We've seen this before.

It's a freaking joke.

I work for a living Moonbat. I do not watch.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, we get it.
You share your thoughtful insights about the hearings to the entire forum frequently and prolifically.

Yet, you never watch them.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

That's your problem snowflake......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.
And I could be persuaded that your problem is your never-ending fantagasm that you are gonna catch Bugs Bunny.

ps.....a clue to the clueful: Look, Elmer, go watch Wiley Coyote vs the Road Runner.
You are caught it the same sad trap Wiley is.....'ineffectiveness'.

You should be better than that.

Forum List

Back