Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

LOL

Moron, you just placed yourself in the sewer. :lmao:

Tripping. ^^^

OCD

TDS

This is where the left is today. ^^^. Here. ^^^ Right here. ^^^

These are the fuckers trying to run the country. ^^^

These are the asswipes trying to tell us what the truth is. ^^^

This the left. ^^^

Spare me. The Dims managed to turn a couple of RINOs. Sessions turned out to be a spineless idiot and Rosenstein was always a viper out for personal gain. Just another example of the party that couldn't shoot straight.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron that anyone on the right who doesn't toe the Trump line is called a RINO. Moron, they are still Republicans no matter how much that irks you.

Still, the investigation was started by a Republican who appointed a Republican because another Republican who was also appointed by a Republican recused himself.

Tripping. ^^^

OCD

TDS

This is where the left is today. ^^^. Here. ^^^ Right here. ^^^

These are the fuckers trying to run the country. ^^^

These are the asswipes trying to tell us what the truth is. ^^^

This the left. ^^^

:boohoo:

No, why would they? They weren't involved with Sedition Day.

If Trump wants equal time, he can have it just as those who testified under oath. I have no doubt that committee would give him as much ropetime as he wants.
Then what would they have to hide?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

I expect another shocking testimony.
And expect more lies and failed attempts to deflect from the right.

there you have it! The Committee knew from Engels that the rumors their witness at the special session testified to weren’t true.

yet used her anyway. Tells use how incredible and how little in the truth they are concerned with
Engel's testimony was consistent with Cassidy's testimony on what Ornato told her....minus the embellishment Ornato told her on the Lurch.

My, how far the left has fallen.

My friends from the 60's would be rolling over in their graves if they saw these fucktards who call themselves leftists today.

Hey - it's time to put and end to the Stalinist bullshit. It's been going on for too long. These people need to learn it's NOT a winning formula.
Your racist friends from the 60’s would be Pubs now.

Your racist friends from the 60’s would be Pubs now.
My racist friends?

What the fuck is wrong with you shit for brains assholes?

You have NO fucking IDEA what you're talking about

None.

Not a clue.

This country is fucked. We're fucked.

My racist friends?

What the fuck is wrong with you shit for brains assholes?

You have NO fucking IDEA what you're talking about

None.

Not a clue.

This country is fucked. We're fucked.
I do. You are the one whining about the old Democratic Party. The only policy they’ve dropped is racism picked up like a champ by pubs. Democrats are the party of the working class and the people who need to be spoken for: marginalized, minimum wage, vulnerable, those with less access to the American dream. Their goal is simply to provide a platform for basic necessities and a reasonable access to success.

The pubs have only two policies: 1. as little taxes for the top with their pet spending on defense and corporations, 2. Dog whistle racism.

Elements of both are turned into populist messages to rally the uneducated to vote against their welfare. Brilliant.

I do. You are the one whining about the old Democratic Party. The only policy they’ve dropped is racism picked up like a champ by pubs. Democrats are the party of the working class and the people who need to be spoken for: marginalized, minimum wage, vulnerable, those with less access to the American dream. Their goal is simply to provide a platform for basic necessities and a reasonable access to success.

The pubs have only two policies: 1. as little taxes for the top with their pet spending on defense and corporations, 2. Dog whistle racism.

Elements of both are turned into populist messages to rally the uneducated to vote against their welfare. Brilliant.
The old democrat party is still here. Why do you keep voting for people like Biden who worked with good segregationist to keep his children from going to racial jungle schools?

Engel's testimony was consistent with Cassidy's testimony on what Ornato told her....minus the embellishment Ornato told her on the Lurch.

So what if he did? What law was violated?

He wouldnt be the 1st President pissed off over security protocals.

she said the president assaulted two agents, grabbing one my the neck…sorry that spin is not going to fly

Forum List

Back