Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

I expect another shocking testimony.

Uninformed sources told me that....

WTF?
Another "gradiate" from the Trump U. correspondence course?

June 30 2022
Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming said she is "absolutely confident" in blockbuster testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, and that the January 6 committee welcomes information from the Secret Service related to the incidents Hutchinson described.

"The committee has spoken to both Mr. Ornato and Mr. Engel, and we welcome additional testimony under oath from both of them, and from anybody else in the Secret Service who has information about any of these issues."

That would be the 12th, dumbass.

WTF?
Another "gradiate" from the Trump U. correspondence course?

June 30 2022
Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming said she is "absolutely confident" in blockbuster testimony from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, and that the January 6 committee welcomes information from the Secret Service related to the incidents Hutchinson described.

"The committee has spoken to both Mr. Ornato and Mr. Engel, and we welcome additional testimony under oath from both of them, and from anybody else in the Secret Service who has information about any of these issues."

That would be the 12th, dumbass.
So you confirm the Clown Show ran with Gossip Girl's hearsay in a rush to make headlines before even trying to confirm her story with those who were actually there.

Yep, a Clown Shit Show is what Adumb Schifferbrians is putting on TV. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As you no doubt know by now, the Select Committee issued a subpoena late yesterday to the chief White House lawyer, Pat Cipollone.
And, as you no doubt heard in some of the hearings to date.....Cipollone was a prominent voice in meetings. Often a prudent voice urging moderation while warning of legal jeopardy attached to some of the proposed 'Election Reversal' schemes.

He's been reluctant to sit before the Committee while under oath or being filmed.

But, with the effective testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson Cipollone's name became even more prominent than it was when Cheney called him out as she ended the 4th (or was it the 3rd?) hearing.

Cipollone is now the guy with the spotlight on him.....and it's gonna follow him. THAT much attention doesn't just fade away. Something hasta happen. He'll cooperate. Or he'll file a suit to attempt to stop it. But the press will be on him like a perfume. After all, there's no 'client confidentiality' aspect here. He is the 'People's lawyer'....... NOT Don Trump's lawyer.

This morning's Washington Post offered us this:

"But the subpoena may provide cover for Cipollone to cooperate with the committee, as Trump and his allies have sought to keep those in the former president’s orbit from providing the committee with potentially damaging information.

Hutchinson in her testimony portrayed Cipollone as one of the last firewalls blocking Trump’s efforts to overturn the elections. She testified that, on the morning of Jan. 6, Cipollone came forward with an urgent request, saying “something to the effect of: ‘Please make sure we don’t go up to the Capitol, Cassidy. Keep in touch with me. We’re going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen.’”

Tuesday’s surprise hearing was designed in part to ramp up pressure on reluctant witnesses such as Cipollone, according to those involved with the investigation....."

---------------------------------------------------------

These hearings have been a fascinating exercise in watching drama, conflict, and the 'sausage-making' ickyness of our elected leaders.
Meet the 21st Century John Dean....

So you confirm the Clown Show ran with Gossip Girl's hearsay in a rush to make headlines before even trying to confirm her story with those who were actually there.
HOLY FUCK!!!!!
What a retard and proud to take the Trumptard short bus to his rallies.
There was no hearsay, you moron.
CONFIRMATION will be on the 12th.
Yep, a Clown Shit Show is what Adumb Schifferbrians is putting on TV. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Sure, and Tucker is for intellectuals

1657121951318.png

The trump Mafia will now go after Cipollone. He will be threatened, accosted, and bullied. That is what the Mafia does.

No, what she said was she was told that is what happened. For all we know, Ornato did tell her that but was embellishing. Or maybe whoever told Ornato was embellishing.
Yes, all she did was repeat rumors and hearsay. I don't take issue with that...the issue is the "Committee" using it, instead of the actual fact witnesses. They knew the truth, they knew the rumors weren't supported...and used it anyway

Now....Cipollone has agreed to testify. The walls are closing in on the Fat Former Guy.

Ironically, Cipollone has the same position that John Dean had in Watergate.

How would it be "equal time" to have 9 Trump hating blowhards question him without any means to present a counter position, Moron.

Man, you really are one stupid SOB.

Trump has a mouth, right? He can speak, right? He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Yes, all she did was repeat rumors and hearsay. I don't take issue with that...the issue is the "Committee" using it, instead of the actual fact witnesses. They knew the truth, they knew the rumors weren't supported...and used it anyway
You have no way of knowing what the “truth” is or that the committee is ignoring it.
The agent allegedly involved, (the fact witness), had already testified to the committee. For all you know, he’s already told the committee this.

LOLOL

You're always the fucking moron...

a) Those two agents are not actually on record as saying she lied.
This falls into the, you can't prove a negative, category since there is no record of either Ornato or Engel stating Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson Trump lunged at the steering wheel. But as there's no record of any such revelations from them, (a) is not a lie.​

b) The committee welcomed them to come back again to testify.
From Fox News...​
Schiff said he would not discuss details of past testimony, said the committee would welcome those men to testify again
So (b) is not a lie.​

c) The secret service has said they're willing to have those agents testify.
From CBS News
"The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement to CBS News.
So (c) is not a lie.​

d) The committee was working with the secret service to have them come back again.
From Fox News
The Jan. 6 committee and the Secret Service are in discussions about whether one or both men will appear on camera.
So (d) is not a lie.​

e) You're a fucking moron.
This is evident in virtually every one of your posts. Even you once referred to yourself as a "fucking moron" and I've agreed with you ever since.​
So (e) is not a lie.​

f) Better luck next time.
Although I'm doubtful you can do better, here I'm just hoping you do.​
So (f) is not a lie.​

As always, you get everything wrong. That's an 'F' for you, fucking moron.

spank-gif.278780
More lies.

I can't convince you of anything, fucking moron. Only you can educate yourself and that's an uphill battle for you. VERY uphill. Still, I can post evidence that what I said was not lies. It matters not to me if you accept reality or not.
That's true, you can't, because you've already demonstrated that you're a lying idiot.

Forum List

Back