Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

lol ...

being from CT, & close enough to NYC whilst growing up etc.... there aren't many people my age & from my little corner of the good ol' USofA - not aware of donny's filthy life on display since the 70s.

nobody is above the law - & he will be held accountable.
If you think that means your fantasy of seeing him in prison will come true, it's not happening. But hey, you could try to impeach him again, that might work.

she said the president assaulted two agents, grabbing one my the neck…sorry that spin is not going to fly
Correction, she swore under oath that she heard OTHER people say they saw him grab someone. She also swore she was told it was in the Beast, while we are told it was not. That makes the whole story suspect.

Correction, she swore under oath that she heard OTHER people say they saw him grab someone. She also swore she was told it was in the Beast, while we are told it was not. That makes the whole story suspect.
yes the committte decided to use hearsay and rumors at their special public session, knowing that rumor wasn’t true, instead of calling the folks in the car

this says all we need to know about the committee

Did you have anything aside from cheap shots to offer?

If no one is above the law, then why are Hillary, Comey, McCabe and Strzok still walking around free?
Because you were lied to about them. Don’t you ever wonder why your “realities” never seem to materialize?

You mean more lies, hearsay, and whatever they put into the person's mind to say. Or the legal bills will keep rising at $750 an hour. So, tell us what we want and you can cut the hours down.
$750 is cheap. I bet even the incompetent Rudy could ask for that.....of course trump never pays his bills....so....

Or it simply makes the story incomplete.

What an odd choice of imagery, or allegory, for this event.
Why does the poster choose such?
What's up with that?
Arrested development?
Many of these posters seem to be forever 14 in their logical and emotional reasoning.

Last edited:
He can have equal time. All he has to do his show up for the committee and testify under oath.
How would it be "equal time" to have 9 Trump hating blowhards question him without any means to present a counter position, Moron.

Man, you really are one stupid SOB.

Engel's testimony was consistent with Cassidy's testimony on what Ornato told her....minus the embellishment Ornato told her on the Lurch.

Link us up to the transcripts Care4all

I'm not interested in the spin of some leftist "journalist" puking out what Adumb Schifferbrains told them happened.

How would it be "equal time" to have 9 Trump hating blowhards question him without any means to present a counter position, Moron.

Man, you really are one stupid SOB.
equal time would be for another Star Chamber be created and get to question this “committee” for why they have to decided ignore the truth and knowingly use rumors and misinformation

Can any of the board Lefttards explain why this Clown Show called Gossip Girl if the Secret Service agents are on record under oath with them saying Trump lunged at them and tried to hijack the "Beast"?

Seems to me they would call an EMERGENCY session to have them testify on their TV show. Instead, they called Gossip Girl to give us hearsay.

I wonder why.

Can any of the board Lefttards explain why this Clown Show called Gossip Girl if the Secret Service agents are on record under oath with them saying Trump lunged at them and tried to hijack the "Beast"?

Seems to me they would call an EMERGENCY session to have them testify on their TV show. Instead, they called Gossip Girl to give us hearsay.

I wonder why.
the Shifty Committee operates in gossip and oarody…we learned this during the “impeachment” hoax, and russian hoax…it’s just on full display once again

Yer another deputy-assistant covfefe gofer to give 3rd-hand hearsay "testimony".

I'm waiting with bated breath!

By the time the Dem's Tijuana donkey show is all over, the only thing that'll remain will be something resembling the taste of fish bait in their mouths.

I wonder why.
: crickets: from

Faun
Care4all
Smokin' OP

So, the Trump cult are whining about no Trumpsters being allowed to testify.
Now, when they do, they are already called liars even before they testify.
WTF?
Georgia...Georgia will be the first to indict. But I see Rudy and Eastman asking for immunity. And the only way they get immunity is to rat on the person who put the whole rotten scheme to overturn the election together. And they better have some juicy information...or immunity is off the table.

I am beginning to see where this is going. It will make a great movie. "The first former president to be indicted."

Garland, get off your ars and do something! These people are trying to destroy our democracy and even the tiny Fulton County DA office is ahead of you!

Forum List

Back