Texas Ted Flies Back To Texas

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Supposedly Ted Cruz must have seen all the flack he was getting for leaving his constituents in the cold. As soon as he got to Cancun with his family in tow, he got back on a flight back home. His staff called Houston PD to protect him upon arrival.
I wonder if Ted was ascared. I believe he has pulled a similar stunt like this before. Texas really likes this guy.

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is flying home amid widespread outrage over his decision to fly to Cancun while millions of his residents are freezing amid mass power outages."

"It is unclear about what assistance Cruz needs to get out of the airport, although his trip to Cancun in the midst of a statewide crisis has outraged many Texas residents who want their elected officials to be working full time to restore power and provide relief."

Ted Cruz asks Houston cops to help him get out of airport as Texans rage over Cancun trip: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Supposedly Ted Cruz must have seen all the flack he was getting for leaving his constituents in the cold. As soon as he got to Cancun with his family in tow, he got back on a flight back home. His staff called Houston PD to protect him upon arrival.
I wonder if Ted was ascared. I believe he has pulled a similar stunt like this before. Texas really likes this guy.

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is flying home amid widespread outrage over his decision to fly to Cancun while millions of his residents are freezing amid mass power outages."

"It is unclear about what assistance Cruz needs to get out of the airport, although his trip to Cancun in the midst of a statewide crisis has outraged many Texas residents who want their elected officials to be working full time to restore power and provide relief."

Ted Cruz asks Houston cops to help him get out of airport as Texans rage over Cancun trip: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Cancun better than Pinochijoe hiding in his basement.

So I have relatives in Houston they went without power for 2 days and have been basking in the warmth since yesterday morning. So I imagine someone told the buffoon the power was at his house..

He probably had this trip planned for awhile because congress is on recess this week but since he a rep of Tx should have sent his family and him stay there.

WTF does Ted have to do with the weather or the electrons flowing? If anything him coming back means less electricity available for someone else.

WTF does Ted have to do with the weather or the electrons flowing? If anything him coming back means less electricity available for someone else.
He could have showed solidarity. Even for a creep who shamed his wife that should have been obvious.

Cancun better than Pinochijoe hiding in his basement.

Did Trump show him where the bunker was.

Seriously? Thread #3 on this topic? Is the Publishing Department in the USMB running out of things to "print"?

Who's business or concern is it where Cruz goes? I can't think of a better place to be right now than Cancun. What's Cruz supposed to do back in Texas, reinvent the power industry? Can't he do that in Cancun?

Maybe Joe ought to fly down there and shovel some coal into some of those power plants he closed?

Who's business or concern is it where Cruz goes?
I agree! But I think the fuss was about the fact, that Cruz went on vacation while the rest of his state was in a deep freeze. I mentioned that, Cruz is not the Governor. He is a Senator. If he was the Governor...I am sure the Dems and MSM would be all over that story.

What stunt? The guy is doing the right thing. Since George Bush was blamed for hurricane Katrina why can't we blame Biden for the winter storm?

Am I the only person who sees the humor in the nation being trapped in an epic ice and snow storm as Texas freezes with millions out of power right after Joe closes the Keystone pipeline, makes us energy dependent and rejoins the Paris Accord to save the nation from climate warming? :21:

Is he going to fix all the broken wind turbines?

Seriously? Thread #3 on this topic? Is the Publishing Department in the USMB running out of things to "print"?

Who's business or concern is it where Cruz goes? I can't think of a better place to be right now than Cancun. What's Cruz supposed to do back in Texas, reinvent the power industry? Can't he do that in Cancun?

Maybe Joe ought to fly down there and shovel some coal into some of those power plants he closed?

Millions of Americans out of work in the hospitality business...you don't think he should have vacationed in the US somewhere?

Isn't the better question why is he flying to Mexico during a pandemic?

Millions of Americans out of work in the hospitality business...you don't think he should have vacationed in the US somewhere?

I agree, he should have vacationed somewhere in the US. From what I read, a text was leaked into the news cycle. I guessed, no one was suppose to even know about him going to Cancun. I don't know the whole story. From what I also read, it isn't exactly warm in Florida, or in California. Just sayin'....

Forum List

Back