Harvard researchers claim COVID-19 wouldn't have been so bad if US paid reparations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cuz science!

And all the Leftards nod in agreement because we allz knowz those in white lab coats never use COVID for Political reasons!

Well, they are from Harvard, so they must be right.

Darn!

Just think, if reparations had been paid, we could have avoided a lot of bad things, say those Harvard scholars.

Well, the good news: The Congress is at this very moment preparing to pay reparations, so I guess that a lot of bad things will thereby be avoided in the future.

Hurrah!

Covid wouldn't have been so bad if:

- Prog bureaucrats and Dem politicians didn't exploit it to grab power
- The Prog/Dems didn't undermine Trump's common sense ideas such as taking Hydroxychloroquine when symptoms first appear
- The high velocity PCR test that grossly overestimated positive results wasn't used to tally "cases"
- Flu, Pneumonia and other respiratory infections weren't lumped in with Covid, again grossly inflating its spread
- Covid patients weren't placed in nursing homes full of vulnerable elderly
- Fear wasn't used as a tool to terrify gullible people into complying with mask mandates and shutdowns
- Suveillance Media weren't used to spread that fear and to ruin the lives of anyone who didn't OBEY
- We didn't have the Worst "Elites" ever in the history of America

Last edited:
Cuz science!

And all the Leftards nod in agreement because we allz knowz those in white lab coats never use COVID for Political reasons!

Givz me sum dem reaparitions
Juz $850,000 per household!
I've always wondered, would we have to keep paying the next generation, and every generation after

4640C0DF-6755-4FFD-AD05-3DF527519E51.jpeg

Cuz science!

Givz me sum dem reaparitions
Juz $850,000 per household!
I've always wondered, would we have to keep paying the next generation, and every generation after
Now that Confederate statues are gone now they’re tearing down Lincoln, US Grant, Washington, etc. The hate just keeps flowing.

Dumb ***** from Harvard. They can’t explain the first thing about COVID-19’s biology in nature. Will they actually try to teach a class on viruses And get paid for it?

Forum List

Back