texas stops males playing females sports

Bizarre and troubling that the headline, texas stops males playing females sports, is even worth mentioning.
Backward, upside-down, inside-out world. I wish the collapse would just hurry up and happen already so that we can start rebuilding it as it should be, with the crazies neutralized and normal restored.

Backward, upside-down, inside-out world. I wish the collapse would just hurry up and happen already so that we can start rebuilding it as it should be, with the crazies neutralized and normal restored.
There won't be a rebuilding. Only with the return of Christ is that possible. The world will get progressively worse until that day.

Why can't we castrate TransMen and create sports leagues for Eunuchs?
Castration would be redundant. They obviously do not have functioning balls anyway. Any man with functioning testicles would be naturally inclined to protect women, not beat them up. Any man who wants to compete with women is an abomination.

Castration would be redundant. They obviously do not have functioning balls anyway.
Oh they do have functioning balls, and they rape little girls in girls bathrooms with their functioning balls, and then school boards try to cover up the crimes.

This is why all TransMen should be castrated.

seems such a mountain being made out of a molehill.

But it sure plays well in the talking points.

Unless you're one of the girls competing against a boy for the last scholarship.

It should be noted that it also stops girls from playing on "boys" teams...so no more girls on the football team or the baseball team.

Got to keep them all separate.

Nothing against the girls, but they can't compete with the boys anyway.

Probably the reason there is a girl's team in the first place......Just a guess. :rolleyes:

Oh they do have functioning balls, and they rape little girls in girls bathrooms with their functioning balls, and then school boards try to cover up the crimes.

This is why all TransMen should be castrated.
I'm going to argue the possibility that those are men who are simply pretending in order to get access to women and girls in an easy environment. But on the off chance that you're right, I'm all for it. Hand me a gelding knife.

John McEnroe said that Serena Williams would be like #500 on the mens tour and he got a TON of shit from thr left for pointing out the fucking obvious truth.

This clip from 4 years ago was a warning of what was to come from the BATshit cray cray left.

I'm going to argue the possibility that those are men who are simply pretending in order to get access to women and girls in an easy environment. But on the off chance that you're right, I'm all for it. Hand me a gelding knife.
Consider Castration as a LITMUS TEST to find out if you are actually a TransMan or not.

If you want to compete with women, then you are not allowed to keep your balls.

How many trans(girls/boys) are playing in sports in Texas?

"There’s no authoritative count of how many trans athletes have competed recently in high school or college sports. Neither the NCAA nor most state high school athletic associations collect that data; in the states that do collect it, the numbers are minimal: No more than five students currently in Kansas, nine in Ohio over five years."

How many trans(girls/boys) are playing in sports in Texas?

"There’s no authoritative count of how many trans athletes have competed recently in high school or college sports. Neither the NCAA nor most state high school athletic associations collect that data; in the states that do collect it, the numbers are minimal: No more than five students currently in Kansas, nine in Ohio over five years."

what difference does it make? the law now states that they can't do it.

Forum List

Back