texas stops males playing females sports

Its crazy this even has to happen. Someone fucking nuke us!
Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Monday signed into law a bill banning transgender girls from participating in female sports at public schools

Well, it is a new problem.

When I was a kid, we were all Normative.

If someone wanted to be a flaming homo, they waited until after they were out of school and had a chance to weigh their options.

It wasn't an issue in the early 1970's.

It should be noted that it also stops girls from playing on "boys" teams...so no more girls on the football team or the baseball team.

Got to keep them all separate.

The left doesn't seem to understand that their alliance with gender insanity and PC bullshit is pushing people away.
They love the gap they're creating. It gives them yet more justification for their feelings of isolation and victimhood. They are committing very slow suicide. I mean, do you know any leftists who are not clinically depressed?

It should be noted that it also stops girls from playing on "boys" teams...so no more girls on the football team or the baseball team.

Got to keep them all separate.
I didn't know that football and baseball teams declared themselves all officially all male.

seems such a mountain being made out of a molehill.

But it sure plays well in the talking points.
A girl works hard her entire life to get a scholarship to college. Then a high school boy that can't compete with the other guys, says he is a girl and takes the scholarship from a real girl. You loons are crazy.

If you could take a half loaf while demanding a full loaf and this promotes a decline of civilization, would you use sense and admit to it? A new dark age is coming into our direction. A shadow on the land is already evident. End the Prog agendas and start building foundation on what has been gained. Otherwise you will destroy those on the other side and yourselves.

I mean, do you know any leftists who are not clinically depressed?
How do you convince a person that their unhappiness is being brought about by their rotten habits, attitude and general approach to the world rather than by the mean people that they hate so much? Resentment and excuses don't get you anywhere. People lie to themselves so much.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't seem important to you, a male, that girls are being beaten out of their own sports competitions by horrifying creepazoids. Nobody pay any attention to this, you are saying? It's just women, so real people don't care, huh??

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't seem important to you, a male, that girls are being beaten out of their own sports competitions by horrifying creepazoids. Nobody pay any attention to this, you are saying? It's just women, so real people don't care, huh??

I am saying it is so rare that it is a molehill.

Forum List

Back