Texas Senate Bill Drops Teaching Requirement That Ku Klux Klan Is ‘Morally Wrong’

BLM lynches, intimidates and burns crosses on federal property.
I’m not defending the KKK but you’re rationalizing BLM, something even worse.
You’re admitting your racism.
BLM, according to the self-professed founder, was a project to enrich herself...

After dividing the nation, setting it on fire, buying 4 mansions, buying millions of dollars of real estate, again according to HER, she is walking away, letting the duped idiots and domestic terrorists to carry on destroying the country....

Eliminated requirements also include the writings of Martin Luther King Jr., United Farm Workers leader Cesar Chavez and suffragist Susan B. Anthony.

In a new political low in Texas, the Republican-dominated state Senate has passed a bill to eliminate a requirement that public schools teach that the Ku Klux Klan and its white supremacist campaign of terror are “morally wrong.”

The cut is among some two dozen curriculum requirements dropped in the measure, along with studying Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, the works of United Farm Workers leader Cesar Chavez, Susan B. Anthony’s writings about the women’s suffragist movement, and Native American history.

Critics say the state is promoting an “anti-civics” education.

Senate Bill 3 — passed last Friday 18-4 — drops most mentions of people of color and women from the state’s required curriculum.

That includes eliminating a requirement that students be taught the “history of white supremacy, including but not limited to the institution of slavery, the eugenics movement, and the Ku Klux Klan, and the ways in which it is morally wrong.”

Why has Texas become such a pariah state? What do you think?

Did you read the damn bill. More lies from the commie huffypost. You really need to get away from these commie propaganda sites.

The SB 3 is linked in the OP. You won't find this "located" in that bill because it's an omission. The OP indicates that the requirement was taken out of the bill. It's present in the House Bill you posted and absent in the Senate Bill, hence it was dropped.

So you agree that the OP is FAKE NEWS?

There is nothing in the bill that says those things won’t be taught. Apparently you have difficulty understanding the word “required”.

He was just short on material while he seeks out racism for his love of it.

ILMAO at you must teach KKK and must explain it's morally wrong. Something is morally wrong with the left for certain, I consider it a confession on their part.

Well, do you disagree with the position that teachers SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO TEACH CHILDREN THAT THE KKK IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION?

Texas Senate Bill Drops Teaching Requirement That Ku Klux Klan Is ‘Morally Wrong’​

Texas' action seems reasonable to me as long as it only drops the requirement but does not prohibit its teaching.

I guess Texas students don't get taught much truth about Native Americans, either.

Texas children and not allowed to learn anything that would make them feel bad about being white such as the native American genocide, the Trail of Tears.

After Reconcilliation Day in Canada, my grand children, ages five and seven, told me how they used to take the native children away from their parents and put them in residential schools and hurt them. A lot of them died. It was very sad.

They felt very bad for the native children who suffered and died. They did not feel bad about being white. They’re glad that nothing like that is happening anymore.

Why not? A myriad of controversial views are being taught in school today (pedoism, sexual mutilation, pagan sacrifice of unborn babies, Satanism, etc…). Honestly, refusing to shit on the KKK is maybe one of the least harmful messages being espoused in government schools today. 🤔

Texas children and not allowed to learn anything that would make them feel bad about being white such as the native American genocide, the Trail of Tears.

After Reconcilliation Day in Canada, my grand children, ages five and seven, told me how they used to take the native children away from their parents and put them in residential schools and hurt them. A lot of them died. It was very sad.

They felt very bad for the native children who suffered and died. They did not feel bad about being white. They’re glad that nothing like that is happening anymore.
Trail of Tears. Manifest Destiny, Andrew Jackson Democrat.

Something about Democrats hating people who arent white.

Racism is alive and well in Canada, why don’t you write your racist Prime Minister to take care of it, leave other countries alone until you get rid of it in your own country.

Eliminated requirements also include the writings of Martin Luther King Jr., United Farm Workers leader Cesar Chavez and suffragist Susan B. Anthony.

In a new political low in Texas, the Republican-dominated state Senate has passed a bill to eliminate a requirement that public schools teach that the Ku Klux Klan and its white supremacist campaign of terror are “morally wrong.”

The cut is among some two dozen curriculum requirements dropped in the measure, along with studying Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, the works of United Farm Workers leader Cesar Chavez, Susan B. Anthony’s writings about the women’s suffragist movement, and Native American history.
Men wearing dresses is morally wrong. That's the only morality lesson they need to teach.

Senate Bill 3 — passed last Friday 18-4 — drops most mentions of people of color and women from the state’s required curriculum.

That includes eliminating a requirement that students be taught the “history of white supremacy, including but not limited to the institution of slavery, the eugenics movement, and the Ku Klux Klan, and the ways in which it is morally wrong.”

Smaller government.

Texas children and not allowed to learn anything that would make them feel bad about being white such as the native American genocide,
Why do you think Texas children are not allowed to learn anything about that, Dumbass?

Shit, please try to manage a single post without being a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

And why the fuck would white children today have to feel bad about something that happened hundreds of years ago.

Man, you are one stupid fuckwit.

The disaster that is Republican ‘governance.’

Forum List

Back