Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

I say we let them secede, just as long as they give us all national military resources.

No, missiles, no army, no navy, no marines.

Just leave them with their national guard.

Then give Mexico the nod to invade.

Actually, everything within Texas is a potential holding of the state of Texas via the power of eminent domain.

Last edited:
We would have to put electrified fences patrolled by killer security dogs to keep the illegal immigrants (we will call them 'texas backs' because they would have to swim the Red and the Sabine to get out of Texas).

I guarantee you residents from New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana would be starting their own armed militias to keep the 'texas backs' on their side of the international border.

Want no illegals here.

We would give military aid to Mexico to keep the Texadumbs looking south.

I say we let them secede, just as long as they give us all national military resources.

Mexico would lose.

Good luck with that. Judging by examples of Texan leadership that I've seen on the national stage recently, I'd give Mexico 2 to 1 odds.

Actually, everything within Texas is a potential holding of the state of Texas via the power of eminent domain.

And right there is when the secession movement ends. Instantly.

Mexico vs. Texas might be in doubt, but Texas vs. the rest of the US would last about 3 days.

How much of what you listed is owned by the State of Texas?

Nothing?

Idiot.

It's owned by TEXANS you fucking idiot. The state owns nothing.

Are you this stupid in real life?
Federal and lands of texas (under 3% of surface area of state)

Texas is in the big white areas with a couple of little green and gray areas. Add State parks and you're still under 5%.

Texas is privately owned.

federal-lands.jpg

Mexico would lose.

Good luck with that. Judging by examples of Texan leadership that I've seen on the national stage recently, I'd give Mexico 2 to 1 odds.

That's the difference. You judge by the elected officials and I judge by the citizens. Texas would win right after they clean up Sheila Jackson Lee's area.

Ask Abraham Lincoln what we do to seceders;)

You'd hurl your corpses like ants till the Texan guns ran out of ammo like Grant, Meade, McClelan, Pope and the other losers?

You Yankees are like a bunch of punks that bring twenty boys to play a pick up game of basketball then throw your shoulders out patting yourself on the back for eaking out a narrow win .... a win so desperate your own generals wept when peace came...weeping for releif that they wouldnt have to keeping killing Yankees to gain flanking positions on an vastly outnumbered and far more competent enemy.

You bunch of fucking fools.

You ass wipe couch turds couldnt do it again anyway because Ireland wont have another potato famine that would send hundreds of thousands of Irish boys for you to conscript for your legions of human sacrifices, lol.

'I know you...you rode with JEB Stuart in Virginia! You recognize us doncha?'

'Nah, cant say that I do, but do me a favor...'

'Wassat?'

'Just turn around for a minute...'

'OK'

'Ah, NOW I recognise ya!'

The question you should ask is if Texas was to secede, how many other states would follow?

I would think pretty much the entire south minus Florida. Then you could possibly throw in Indiana, Montana and maybe a couple of others west of the Mississippi River.

It's never going to happen, but you have to look at the whole picture and what something like this would do to the country.

Sorry bout that,

1. Before we secede, we need to identify all those Yankee's who moved down here in the last twenty years and boot them out first.
2. Then secede.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What? I know that when a cat has kittens in the oven it dont make them buscuits, but anyone with enough sense to move out of those rusty hell-holes like Detroit and New Yaawk deserves a chance to live and breathe and become one with Gods country.

Why throw them out?

This is the most hilarious post almost ever posted on here. Almost. Thank you for the laugh today.

Ask Abraham Lincoln what we do to seceders;)

You'd hurl your corpses like ants till the Texan guns ran out of ammo like Grant, Meade, McClelan, Pope and the other losers?

You Yankees are like a bunch of punks that bring twenty boys to play a pick up game of basketball then throw your shoulders out patting yourself on the back for eaking out a narrow win .... a win so desperate your own generals wept when peace came...weeping for releif that they wouldnt have to keeping killing Yankees to gain flanking positions on an vastly outnumbered and far more competent enemy.

You bunch of fucking fools.

You ass wipe couch turds couldnt do it again anyway because Ireland wont have another potato famine that would send hundreds of thousands of Irish boys for you to conscript for your legions of human sacrifices, lol.

'I know you...you rode with JEB Stuart in Virginia! You recognize us doncha?'

'Nah, cant say that I do, but do me a favor...'

'Wassat?'

'Just turn around for a minute...'

'OK'

'Ah, NOW I recognise ya!'

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Before we secede, we need to identify all those Yankee's who moved down here in the last twenty years and boot them out first.
2. Then secede.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What? I know that when a cat has kittens in the oven it dont make them buscuits, but anyone with enough sense to move out of those rusty hell-holes like Detroit and New Yaawk deserves a chance to live and breathe and become one with Gods country.

Why throw them out?

1. *Bad Seed*.
2. They would drag us down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is a first. Don't know what to make of it yet.

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.
States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 Presidential election.
Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.
The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.

The Texas petition reads as follows:
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

A petition is not searchable at WhiteHouse.gov until 150 signatures have been obtained. It is the originator's responsibility to obtain these signatures.

15 States including Texas have filed a petition to secede from the United States

Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States - Dallas Top News | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back