Zone1 I think Trump loosely organized the raid on his own home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hard for me to believe that Garland was able to keep it totally quiet for an amount of time without one Trump person finding out.

Trump purposely gave them back pieces of docs at a time. He purposely kept all the Crossfire docs and all incriminating evidence on Obama and Ashley's father and stopped there. They would never be given up. He had back up copies anyway knowing they might come for them.

I bet Trump had his own special master verify every piece of paper beforehand because the FBI would plant stuff for sure once they got them.

Why didn't Trump call for a special master right away? He wanted to see if the FBI would dirty up the files and had everything verified and notarized, just in case. Lol

They knew Trump was busy with another sham against him in NY and they bit on it

Now a special master will declare they are mostly Crossfire Hurricane docs.

Whatever happens, it will be hilarious no matter what.

What do you think?

Trump - not after me.jpg

Hard for me to believe that Garland was able to keep it totally quiet for an amount of time without one Trump person finding out.

Trump purposely gave them back pieces of docs at a time. He purposely kept all the Crossfire docs and all incriminating evidence on Obama and Ashley's father and stopped there. They would never be given up. He had back up copies anyway knowing they might come for them.

I bet Trump had his own special master verify every piece of paper beforehand because the FBI would plant stuff for sure once they got them.

Why didn't Trump call for a special master right away? He wanted to see if the FBI would dirty up the files and had everything verified and notarized, just in case. Lol

What do you think?
That is an interesting proposition. It is true, the man thrives on controversy and considers all publicity good publicity. If true, it may bite him this time.

• Banned
That is an interesting proposition. It is true, the man thrives on controversy and considers all publicity good publicity. If true, it may bite him this time.
If he had the docs that would verify his campaign was spied on and treason was committed to deny him his presidency...................Who is really in trouble...lol

What do you think?
I think you have a wonderful imagination. I know for a fact that Trump took the docs because aliens asked for them. They're writing a history of Earth and no one would believe anything that Trump says without proof.

• Banned
I think you have a wonderful imagination. I know for a fact that Trump took the docs because aliens asked for them. They're writing a history of Earth and no one would believe anything that Trump says without proof.
Did the aliens see the near 8.5% inflation rate. You think they had seen Ashley's diary yet? Take me to your leader in the shower!!!...lol

What do you think?
/———/ Blame the victim. It’s how democrats roll.
E88EE06B-E4D5-4105-B6FE-3F387EB48162.jpeg

I know, they actually believe Biden got 81 million votes. What a bunch of gaslit useful idiots that cult is.
/——-/ Deep down in the darkest corner of their demented minds, the democrats know the election was rigged, but they will take the win.
They also resent the fact that it’s the only way they could keep Trump from a second term

I hear you. I am not one of the "now we got em" crowd, though it would not have hurt my feelings. The rules get interpreted pretty loosely at that level of play and I know it.

Last edited:
Did the aliens see the near 8.5% inflation rate. You think they had seen Ashley's diary yet? Take me to your leader in the shower!!!...lol
Hey, I have as much evidence for what I wrote as you have for what you wrote. And no, you can't shower with me, but thanks for the invite.

/——-/ Deep down in the darkest corner of their demented minds, the democrats know the election was rigged, but they will take the win.
They also resent the fact that it’s the only way they could keep Trump from a second term
Trump, and his greed are keeping trump from a second term.

Or it might be that no credible evidence for fraud has come out and the GOP are unable to accept that their demigod might have actually gotten fewer votes than feeble, old Biden. I guess they forgot that Trump got fewer votes than that evil hag, Hillary. Cognitive dissonance writ large.

If he had the docs that would verify his campaign was spied on and treason was committed to deny him his presidency...................Who is really in trouble...lol
Spied on? Just how would it verify that? Current unsubstantiated rumor is that he was ratted out by one of his trusted insiders again. You just can't get good help anymore. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What is really crazy is the Left's obsession with Trump.
I can see people hating him for his personality.
But, he was a good president with good policies.
The Democrats are so insane with hate that they illegally used the DOJ and FBI to try and frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
And, even after he as left office, the dirty Democrat Party's DOJ and FBI are STILL trying to frame him with a bogus crime.
The real threat to our "democracy" is the Democrat abuses of power, epic corruption and relentless lying.
They are attacking the separation of powers, the Supreme Court, the Electoral College, the right to vote, civil rights, the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendment.

What do you think?
That's what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back