Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.

That's not ineffective; that's imperfect. And no one said it was going to be perfect.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.

There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

That's not ineffective; that's imperfect. And no one said it was going to be perfect.

I'll give you that.
But there are a lot of folks who have been fully vacinated and still got covide.

I'll give you that.
But there are a lot of folks who have been fully vacinated and still got covide.

Yeah, well, see above, re: imperfect. We've been using the MMR vaccine for decades, and some people still get measles, mumps, and rubella every year, too. Probably at a much lower rate, since we've had a lot longer to perfect it, but it still does happen.

I'll give you that.

Yeah, well, see above, re: imperfect. We've been using the MMR vaccine for decades, and some people still get measles, mumps, and rubella every year, too. Probably at a much lower rate, since we've had a lot longer to perfect it, but it still does happen.

Yeah but this one kills people.
More have died from the covide vac than all other vacs combined over the last 20 years.
That not exactly a good track record.

I'll give you that.

More have died from the covide vac than all other vacs combined over the last 20 years.

Sorry, gonna need a link for that, not just your word for it, before I will address it.

I'll give you that.

Sorry, gonna need a link for that, not just your word for it, before I will address it.

It's been all over the internet.

I'll give you that.

I'm not discussing it with "the Internet". I'm discussing it with YOU, and YOU made the assertion. If you can't substantiate it, then make a new argument.

I'll give you that.

I'm not discussing it with "the Internet". I'm discussing it with YOU, and YOU made the assertion. If you can't substantiate it, then make a new argument.

Of course you wont find this info on google,at least not for long.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Oh sweetie is ewe upset? It is obvious ewe do need a safe space since ewe are so sensitive. But being that ewe challenged me ewe can come to me and we will talk about while kicking back a belt of moonshine.
MAGA!!!!

I refuse to associate with homosexuals.

How do ewe live with yourself?
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Oh sweetie is ewe upset? It is obvious ewe do need a safe space since ewe are so sensitive. But being that ewe challenged me ewe can come to me and we will talk about while kicking back a belt of moonshine.
MAGA!!!!

MAGA

Easy...I dont associate with you're type.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA

....oh,I also dont respond to fags that use "ewe"

I'll give you that.

Of course you wont find this info on google,at least not for long.

FAKE NEWS all!

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA

Easy...I dont associate with you're type.

Liar, ewe actually invited me over. Is there ANYTHING ewe don't lie about?
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA

....oh,I also dont respond to fags that use "ewe"

Again ewe lie, because ewe keep doing it. Ewe really are pathological about your lying.
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.

The Mezkin flu had between 18-20 deaths yesterday. Summa them thar Texans interviewed are missing a finger or two from bull fighting and Oilfield work.The 21'ers are supervisors and were on "break"

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.

Ewe did that already, his name was Donald tRump!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back