Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!”

An absolute rejection of the Constitution.

Not that conservatives care about the Constitution, of course.

Texas v. White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.’

E84B4951-F9C4-4B3E-864B-B2EDCA46E028.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

That might make driving cross-country on Hwy 40 a bit problematic.

But, California has border checkpoints on their highways, why not Texas?

1. You will need a visa to gain entry, visa's won't always be issued, may be a entry fee for a visa.
2. We don't have to let you in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You might want to build a fence. You will be flooded with refugees from OK.

View attachment 449550
It’s the shitbirds from California one has to be concerned about.

It's not the right time for states to secede.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.

Since no officials can revoke an individual's US citizenship, would the Texas idiots who want to secede steal the homes and land of US citizens who don't want to give up their citizenship and want to continue living in the US? How would this work. Plus, Texas would be forced to live without the US military, FEMA help during crises, and all of the other dollars and services that Texas receives from the US. This is so stupid.

It would be fun to watch the implosion of Texas. I hope it happens. There is absolutely nothing Texas provides that we can't get somewhere else...cheaper...and with the huge bonus of not having to deal with Texans.

I am with you, I would love to see Texas secede. They should be part of Mexico. We can send QAnon, Proud Boys, White Supremacist, Nazis, the the true Trumpists to Texas. It would make America so much better.

who is we?....

The true patriot American citizens who outnumber the group mentioned substantially with the US Government and Corporate America with support of most Western nations.

so in other words its who YOU think is a true American patriot....

Texas is the ugliest state in the union. The topography blows. Why do people wanna live their? Been to their cities and they are flat concrete wastelands. The rural is flat brown wastelands. Help?
Even the beaches suck.

I am with you, I would love to see Texas secede. They should be part of Mexico. We can send QAnon, Proud Boys, White Supremacist, Nazis, the the true Trumpists to Texas. It would make America so much better.

who is we?....

The true patriot American citizens who outnumber the group mentioned substantially with the US Government and Corporate America with support of most Western nations.

wait and see boys, the coalition is coming after you. People are losing jobs because they adhere to the craziness you support. It will be getting more difficult on you. More than violence will be econmic sanctions on you. You are toxic. They are flushing you out of the military and the police.

all you are advocating is more violence and discord....and that means someone might target you....

Unfortunately once the Texans realize that they will lose their social insecurity so called 'benefits'(?) entirely, plus lose the federal reserve
notes(IOU's) they paid into the social insecurity social program they'll fold up in pure panic like frightened little kids trapped in a blazing structure.

Wrong on both counts. American citizens don't lose their Social SEcurity benefits because they live overseas, moron. and federal reserve notes are worthless scraps of paper. Texas would have no trouble printing up it's own or allowing private banking.

It's not the right time for states to secede.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
Texas is turning blue because of open borders.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.

Since no officials can revoke an individual's US citizenship, would the Texas idiots who want to secede steal the homes and land of US citizens who don't want to give up their citizenship and want to continue living in the US? How would this work. Plus, Texas would be forced to live without the US military, FEMA help during crises, and all of the other dollars and services that Texas receives from the US. This is so stupid.
That may be that the US citizens with permanent residence in Texas will be allowed to stay there and keep their property. But they wont have a say in Texas' politics (wont have a right to take part in referendums, state and local elections, form parties etc).

What right have you to change their status and subject them to disenfranchisement? Absolutely NONE.

You morons should move to Guyana.
I have just as much right to do that as they had in voting for Biden.

It would be very difficult to separate from the US.
There are probably hundreds of federal programs and agencies that would have to be replaced.
The tax revenue would not be the big issue.

What makes you think that the military doesn't want to stay in texas instead of being with our corrupt abusive DC congress?

The United States Military will not remain in a place that is not the United States. All US government entities would leave, the energy compqnies and farmers would get no more federal subsidies, nor would law enforcement. And then texans would not be ables to travel to US states without a passport and those wishing to move from texas would have to undergo immigration procedures. All texans moving without permission become illegal immigrants and a border wall would be built around texas. No more federal funding for hiways, no federal grants, theree would be possible trade restrictions and sanction, I can keep going. So let texas secede, because you're batshit loop loop crazy if you think all secession would mean is that texas is no longer part of America and everything else would stay the same.
Why would border walls suddenly become OK, with leftwing dumbfucks like you?

Forum List

Back