Texas mosque destroyed

What a charming group.

Yes, we are. You on the other hand are doing nothing but trolling I see. How about addressing the OP instead of your hit and run chicken shit flames.
If I am indeed trolling, do your duty officer. As for me, I am saddened because Victoria is my mother's hometown.....saddened, but not too surprised. Just like I am not too surprised by many of the RW posts here.....and your posts either.

16266197_1296167120477718_1562973212198162724_n.jpg

Nobody noticed that bolt of fire coming down from heaven? I did. God hates these M'f'rs.

What a charming group.

Yes, we are. You on the other hand are doing nothing but trolling I see. How about addressing the OP instead of your hit and run chicken shit flames.
If I am indeed trolling, do your duty officer. As for me, I am saddened because Victoria is my mother's hometown.....saddened, but not too surprised. Just like I am not too surprised by many of the RW posts here.....and your posts either.
Maybe your mom knows who did it?

What a charming group.

My mom has Alzheimers and is in Memory Care.....probably not.

What a charming group.

My mom has Alzheimers and is in Memory Care.....probably not.
So for all your mom knows, God bless her, you may have done it?

Gotta love these conservative scumbags. They just can't wait to bring about WW3.
---------------------------

Police in Victoria, Texas are investigating a mysterious fire that burned down a mosque late Friday night, reports KTRK.

According to Victoria Fire Marshal Tom Legler, he has asked for additional help from the state as part of his investigation of the torching of the Islamic Center of Victoria.

Fire officials state the fire began about 2 a.m. local time, just hours after the White House issued an executive order limiting the travel of visitors or immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East.

Police state that worshipers who showed up to pray on Saturday used a facility across the street, with the Islamic center’s president, Shahid Hashmi saying they will rebuild.

According to Hashmi, the building was burglarized one week ago.

Watch the video here via KTRK: Texas mosque goes up in flames hours after White House announces Muslim ban
WW3?

Conservatives?

I don't recall reading that in the news report.

Fake news or do you have a link?

There is no Muslim ban, only a ban against seven countries.

Carter did it, too, so you gas lighters on the left can stop it.

The dumbo far right does so many things you can jump them on.

Gotta love these conservative scumbags. They just can't wait to bring about WW3.
---------------------------

Police in Victoria, Texas are investigating a mysterious fire that burned down a mosque late Friday night, reports KTRK.

According to Victoria Fire Marshal Tom Legler, he has asked for additional help from the state as part of his investigation of the torching of the Islamic Center of Victoria.

Fire officials state the fire began about 2 a.m. local time, just hours after the White House issued an executive order limiting the travel of visitors or immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East.

Police state that worshipers who showed up to pray on Saturday used a facility across the street, with the Islamic center’s president, Shahid Hashmi saying they will rebuild.

According to Hashmi, the building was burglarized one week ago.

Watch the video here via KTRK: Texas mosque goes up in flames hours after White House announces Muslim ban
WW3?

Conservatives?

I don't recall reading that in the news report.

Fake news or do you have a link?
You'd think he had a bottomless ass, they way he pulls stuff out of it.

16266197_1296167120477718_1562973212198162724_n.jpg

An early morning fire ripped through a Texas mosque, leveling the building as horrified congregation members watched from the street.

Members of the Islamic Center of Victoria, located about 125 miles from Houston, vowed to rebuild. The fire burned so intensely that firefighters could only spray water from nearby ladders to control the flames. Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause. No one was injured.

"It's a house of worship," Shahid Hashmi, president of the center, said.

The fire was reported about 2 a.m. after a worker at a nearby convenience store noticed smoke and flames. By 6 a.m., the local fire marshal's office was investigating. The office has requested assistance from state fire investigators and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive
Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown

Satan's den up in flames.

These fires are usually set by someone going to that mosque.

You usually make up shit based upon nothing. And some of us have the time to let it all come out first.

Historically speaking over the past couple of months it is not based on nothing Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque

The speculation in this current event is.

Basing something on history isn't speculation.

You usually make up shit based upon nothing. And some of us have the time to let it all come out first.

Historically speaking over the past couple of months it is not based on nothing Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque

Making an assumption based on historical events, while speculative in nature, can be grounded in fact. We will see.

That's similar to what I told him. When what is stated is based on history, it's no longer speculation.

Making an assumption based on historical events, while speculative in nature, can be grounded in fact. We will see.

That's similar to what I told him. When what is stated is based on history, it's no longer speculation.
An educated assessment with better than odds veracity then.

Forum List

Back