Texas mosque destroyed

16266197_1296167120477718_1562973212198162724_n.jpg

An early morning fire ripped through a Texas mosque, leveling the building as horrified congregation members watched from the street.

Members of the Islamic Center of Victoria, located about 125 miles from Houston, vowed to rebuild. The fire burned so intensely that firefighters could only spray water from nearby ladders to control the flames. Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause. No one was injured.

"It's a house of worship," Shahid Hashmi, president of the center, said.

The fire was reported about 2 a.m. after a worker at a nearby convenience store noticed smoke and flames. By 6 a.m., the local fire marshal's office was investigating. The office has requested assistance from state fire investigators and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive
Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown

When it turns out to be a Muslim looking for some sympathy who did it I expect the same amount of ruthless sensationalism granted to the original story. Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque
Agreed.

And if someone else torched it, just for kicks and giggles then they should be charged and prosecuted.

That goes without saying but if that is the case the left will hail it as a common theme as opposed to a one off nutjob for political gain.

There's your rabbit hole; partisanshit.

An early morning fire ripped through a Texas mosque, leveling the building as horrified congregation members watched from the street.

Members of the Islamic Center of Victoria, located about 125 miles from Houston, vowed to rebuild. The fire burned so intensely that firefighters could only spray water from nearby ladders to control the flames. Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause. No one was injured.

The fire was reported about 2 a.m. after a worker at a nearby convenience store noticed smoke and flames. By 6 a.m., the local fire marshal's office was investigating. The office has requested assistance from state fire investigators and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive

When it turns out to be a Muslim looking for some sympathy who did it I expect the same amount of ruthless sensationalism granted to the original story. Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque
Agreed.

And if someone else torched it, just for kicks and giggles then they should be charged and prosecuted.

That goes without saying but if that is the case the left will hail it as a common theme as opposed to a one off nutjob for political gain.

Well at least I got you to concede to my earlier argument.

Agreed.

Partisanashitheads always have one lone thought process and destination, and they typically self declare victory on anonymnous chat boards.

Agreed.

Partisanashitheads always have one lone thought process and destination, and they typically self declare victory on anonymnous chat boards.

Logic is a bitch ain't it?

Agreed.

Not once you've met it.

What about the hoax of the muslim girl attacked yesterday in the airport and the hoax of worshipers being harassed in Trump's first days ?
Happened in Ann Arbor too (U of M)

The list grows every day. Fake News: A Damning List of Phony Trump-Inspired 'Hate Crimes' That Media Gladly Reported

Without lies the left hasn't enough political power to maintain their minority voting base.

A guy who entered into the political arena on birtherism and claiming Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assasination is your hero and you're upset about "fake news". Phuggin' phenomenal.

You left out the part where that guy beat the hell out of his clearly inferior opponent.
Hmmmm...losing the popular vote by 3 million....new meaning of "beat the hell out of his...."

What about the hoax of the muslim girl attacked yesterday in the airport and the hoax of worshipers being harassed in Trump's first days ?

The list grows every day. Fake News: A Damning List of Phony Trump-Inspired 'Hate Crimes' That Media Gladly Reported

Without lies the left hasn't enough political power to maintain their minority voting base.

A guy who entered into the political arena on birtherism and claiming Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assasination is your hero and you're upset about "fake news". Phuggin' phenomenal.

You left out the part where that guy beat the hell out of his clearly inferior opponent.
Hmmmm...losing the popular vote by 3 million....new meaning of "beat the hell out of his...."

You deny that he out compaigned Hillary?

Not once you've met it.

Another point we agree on. Here's hoping you'll get there one day.

My politician's better than your politician. Jesus.

Not once you've met it.

Or perhaps you'll locate a point?

My politician's better than your politician. Jesus.

My hands are bigger than your hands. Hey man, you created this rabbit hole. I tried to warn you. You just keep proving my point.

Not once you've met it.

Yes, you can find it between your left ear and your right. You'll understand one day.

Not once you've met it.

Yes, you can find it between your left ear and your right. You'll understand one day.
Have a nice day son, this is all too deep and meaningful for me.

Not once you've met it.

Have a nice day son, this is all too deep and meaningful for me.

Another thing we both agree on. Making some progress.

If the place was set on fire, may the arsonist be found and busted for it. Arson is arson no matter what is being set on fire and if they can torch one place, another one could be torched as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back