The Democrats are the people who think that murderers, rapists, and child molesters, should get a second chance, and a third and so on.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Investigators in Georgia are asking for the public's help in finding four men who escaped from a jail early Monday morning.

The four detainees allegedly escaped the Bibb County Detention Center around 3 a.m. local time through a damaged day room window and a cut fence, the Bibb County Sheriff's office said. A blue Dodge Challenger pulled up to the jail and picked up the men before fleeing the scene, according to the sheriff's office.
Instead of catching these people, who had their chance to serve time, there should be a "take them dead or alive" with more bounty if they are brought in dead. Maybe then other future criminals with thoughts of escape, might think better of it.

1697550708883.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...r-suspect/ar-AA1ijrLl?fullscreen=true#image=2

Democrats build their political and economic future on destruction.

Republicans build theirs on construction.

Tell that to Idaho families who send kids to crumbling schools because Republicans won’t pay for even basic repairs.

But I bet the Republicans were quick to pull some of the handful of books in the library.

Tell that to Idaho families who send kids to crumbling schools because Republicans won’t pay for even basic repairs.

But I bet the Republicans were quick to pull some of the handful of books in the library.
Republican administrations will pay for basic repairs, but the citizens won't pass a bond issue to build new schools. One problem is that the schools won't do basic maintenance, hoping that the crumbling buildings will force a favorable vote on these bond issues.

Question: How do they know the "clay" sewer pipes are failing?

Republican administrations will pay for basic repairs, but the citizens won't pass a bond issue to build new schools. One problem is that the schools won't do basic maintenance, hoping that the crumbling buildings will force a favorable vote on these bond issues.

Question: How do they know the "clay" sewer pipes are failing?

They aren’t paying for basic repairs. They are paying for duct tape on walls with foam sealant. They are paying enough to put buckets under leaky roofs. That isn’t basic repairs.

I consider this more proof of the assertion. Republicans care about kids. Until they come down the playdoh fun factory of life. Then the republicans don’t give a damn.

They aren’t paying for basic repairs. They are paying for duct tape on walls with foam sealant. They are paying enough to put buckets under leaky roofs. That isn’t basic repairs.

I consider this more proof of the assertion. Republicans care about kids. Until they come down the playdoh fun factory of life. Then the republicans don’t give a damn.
Republicans believe that once children reach the age of accountability, they should be ... accountable, and continue to be throughout their adult lives. :biggrin:

I do maintenance work on large buildings. I would love to tackle that school building.

Insulation is cheap and easy to install. No need to be cold or hot in those classrooms.

Awww, l’il Cheeto lover is butt hurt over the truth. It is okay, little guy. Your Demi-God is a rapist of women and children and you love him for it
This is about murderers escaping from prison, not President Trump, you have been reported for trolling, you fucking dumbass.

That is a phony story. I live in Idaho and if that had any bit of truth, the media here would be all over it.
As you now learn, the Feds only kick in per student $918 per year.

I will show figures.
I have long learned when a citizen in CA that the budgets are very wasteful per student and the bulk of the money goes to administration and not for students.

Idaho numbers

Federal Funds
Federal funds account for the revenues from federal agencies made available to school districts and charter schools for special projects. These funds are typically restricted in how they can be spent.
State/Local Funds
State and Local Funds include the General Fund, which is the chief operating fund of school districts and charter schools. The majority of these dollars come from the State of Idaho as a Legislative appropriation. Other sources of funds include taxes raised from local levies and local grants. Other dollars included here are local and state dollars restricted for specific purposes.
School Expenditures
School Expenditures per pupil are the current costs incurred at the school level directly or indirectly. Expenditures include costs for instruction, purchased services, materials and supplies, capital outlay, student support services, school administration, and operation and maintenance of facilities.
Shared Expenditures
Shared Expenditures are costs that are incurred at the district level and were not allocated directly to the school. Instead, the costs were allocated to each site within the LEA using enrollment by building. Common shared costs could include district administration costs, business operations costs, transportation costs, and child nutrition costs

State Expenditures$7,03071.5%
State/local$6,112
Federal$918

That is a phony story. I live in Idaho and if that had any bit of truth, the media here would be all over it.
As you now learn, the Feds only kick in per student $918 per year.

I will show figures.
I have long learned when a citizen in CA that the budgets are very wasteful per student and the bulk of the money goes to administration and not for students.

Idaho numbers

Federal Funds
Federal funds account for the revenues from federal agencies made available to school districts and charter schools for special projects. These funds are typically restricted in how they can be spent.
State/Local Funds
State and Local Funds include the General Fund, which is the chief operating fund of school districts and charter schools. The majority of these dollars come from the State of Idaho as a Legislative appropriation. Other sources of funds include taxes raised from local levies and local grants. Other dollars included here are local and state dollars restricted for specific purposes.
School Expenditures
School Expenditures per pupil are the current costs incurred at the school level directly or indirectly. Expenditures include costs for instruction, purchased services, materials and supplies, capital outlay, student support services, school administration, and operation and maintenance of facilities.
Shared Expenditures
Shared Expenditures are costs that are incurred at the district level and were not allocated directly to the school. Instead, the costs were allocated to each site within the LEA using enrollment by building. Common shared costs could include district administration costs, business operations costs, transportation costs, and child nutrition costs

State Expenditures$7,03071.5%
State/local$6,112
Federal$918

So this news story is fake?

Based upon fake evidence?

Forum List

Back