Texas Man Attacked Couple, Killed a Lawyer Because Victims Voted for Biden and Mocked Trump: Police

So these moronic liberals had an effigy of Trump being hanged in their yard.

Isn’t that a terrorist threat? According to you idiots a miniature hanging noose at Jan 6th was a terrorist threat.

These people were taunting their neighbors with their anti-American Biden flag, and threatening to hang President Trump.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I agree that hanging trump in effigy is wrong.

I also believe hanging Obama in effigy is wrong too. However from what I remember in the Obama years you and people like you had absolutely no problem with it.

The people who hung Obama in effigy weren't murdered by an Obama supporter.

There wasn't just one like with trump, there were several of them.

So these moronic liberals had an effigy of Trump being hanged in their yard.

Isn’t that a terrorist threat? According to you idiots a miniature hanging noose at Jan 6th was a terrorist threat.

These people were taunting their neighbors with their anti-American Biden flag, and threatening to hang President Trump.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So, they deserved it?

I will never understand this worship of trump and the anger toward those of us who aren't in the cult. trump was an awful president, probably the worst in history, and he was and is a totally repulsive human being. It is not a crime to dislike him. I'm just happy that he is not in a position of power any more and will do my best to make sure that neither he nor his daffy supporters ever hold one again.
Many in the Trump Cult see themselves as ‘iconoclasts’ or ‘outlaws.’

Trump was their Übermensch – someone devoid of morals and principles who would destroy the ‘political establishment’ and ‘ruling elites’ and usher in a new era of nativism, reactionary populism, anti-intellectualism; facts and the truth would be declared enemies of the State.

And they would accomplish their wrongheaded goals by any means possible, including lawlessness and violence – as encouraged by Trump, who would entice his cult members to attack dissenters at his rallies with promises to pay their legal bills; as Trump instigated on 1/6 when Trump supporters engaged in a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

And the right’s lawlessness and violence continues with the murder of a political opponent.

So, they deserved it?

I guess all the many people who hung Obama in effigy deserved to be killed too.

It happened a lot of times when Obama was president but not even one Obama supporter murdered the person who hung Obama in effigy.

In all the several times Obama was hung in effigy not once, not one of the republicans opposed it and some of them cheered it on.

Yet none of them were murdered by an Obama supporter.

Hanging someone in effigy isn't a reason to murder anyone.

While I didn't like what they did with Obama I don't believe those who did it should have been murdered and no Obama supporter killed anyone for hanging Obama in effigy.

Last edited:
I agree that hanging trump in effigy is wrong.

I also believe hanging Obama in effigy is wrong too. However from what I remember in the Obama years you and people like you had absolutely no problem with it.

The people who hung Obama in effigy weren't murdered by an Obama supporter.

There wasn't just one like with trump, there were several of them.

I don’t have a problem with it, I’m pro free speech.

You’re the ones against it. So why cry about these victims that did it?

Watch the video.

[video]

Hey moron, he made fun of many different people for being stupid in the exact same manner. He didn’t know the reporter was handicapped. This story has been debunked for years. But all people like you have are lies to cling to.

I don’t have a problem with it, I’m pro free speech.

You’re the ones against it. So why cry about these victims that did it?

I said I believe it's wrong to hang Obama and trump in effigy.

Your reply to my OP was to try to justify killing that woman and trying to kill that man was because they had trump hung in effigy. In fact you said they were terrorists and taunting the neighbors and said their Biden flag was anti American.

All to try to justify murder.

I believe in free speech. Anyone has the right to hang someone in effigy.

I believe it falls under the "just because you can do it doesn't mean you should do it."

Do you believe that a woman should be able to terminate a pregnancy? She has the right to do it but do you think she should do it? Or even have the right to do it?

The gallows that the insurrectionists built on Jan 6 wasn't a miniature hanging noose. I suppose you're now going to say the insurrectionists didn't storm through the capitol yelling "hang mike pence."

Were all the displays of hanging Obama in effigy taunting people? Were all the people who displayed Obama hanging in effigy terrorists?

Or do you agree with me that they were exercising their constitutional right of free speech and expression?

If displaying a Biden flag is anti American, then all those who display the trump flag must be anti American too. Right?

"Georgette Kaufmann was employed by the Texas Attorney General’s Office where she worked on child support cases."

Employed by the state of Texas in the attorney general's office, and she had a an effigy of the president "hanging" in her front yard?
Wow.

In fact you said they were terrorists and taunting the neighbors and said their Biden flag was anti American.
Wrong moron, I said according to lefties that qualifies as terrorism, because that’s what you idiots claim about the Jan 6th miniature hanging noose supposedly for Pence.

Plenty of you idiots claim those protesters should had been shot and defend the cop who did shoot an unarmed protester.

Wrong moron, I said according to lefties that qualifies as terrorism, because that’s what you idiots claim about the Jan 6th miniature hanging noose supposedly for Pence.

Plenty of you idiots claim those protesters should had been shot and defend the cop who did shoot an unarmed protester.

I never said anyone should have been shot at the Jan 6th insurrection.

Yes other people have but you won't find one word from me saying I believed anyone should have been shot that day.

It's dishonest to put someone else's words on me. I didn't say or believe them.

So you are saying because insurrectionists built a gallows at the capitol then stormed through the capitol screaming hang mike pence and that those who called that terrorism and you disagreed with them that it's terrorism but now you use that as an excuse to murder someone.

Wow you sure have twisted into a pretzel to rationalize your words.

Bottom line, you support people being murdered for exercising their first amendment constitutional rights.

But as long as it's someone who doesn't share your views that is being murdered.

I get it. If you didn't have hypocrisy, projection, lies and deceit, you wouldn't have any beliefs or anything to day.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back