Rudy Disgraces Himself Once Again

Where is he drunk?
It's obvious he was ridiculing some pompous ass foreign minister.
Nope. Wasn't drunk. Lousy comedian and can't do impressions, but not drunk. Might have been funnier if he were drunk.

Only a piece of shit would criticize Rudy for anything related to 911. He didn't sound drunk to me, but I wouldn't blame him if he got shitfaced every September 11. You cocksucker. Go and talk to any first responder in the country and talk shit about Rudy and see how your punk ass ends up. Pussy.

Only a piece of shit would criticize Rudy for anything related to 911. He didn't sound drunk to me, but I wouldn't blame him if he got shitfaced every September 11. You cocksucker. Go and talk to any first responder in the country and talk shit about Rudy and see how your punk ass ends up. Pussy.
He wasn't drunk, but after the crap he pulled during the trump administration and after the election, he should be ashamed to speak in public and has erased any honor or credibility gained from that brief time when he as America's mayor. Now he is a punchline.

A Leftist OP ... scraping the bottom of the barrel again. :dunno:
Nice,

So you agree that Rudy is the "bottom of the barrel."
Well Done, the dude is a loon.

Wherever Biden is on the Loon Scale, Rudy has dropped way below the Biden Level.

So, tell me again how GREAT Rudy currently is?

Wow, you America-hating lefties are really going after Rudy on 9/11?

Of course you are.
It's NOT rudy 2001 anymore.
20 Years have not been good for rudy.

You know, like a losing gambler that keeps doubling down to get back to even,
then borrows more when failure strikes.

That is 2020 rudy, and still 2021 rudy.
It's sad.

You see this, right?

Forum List

Back