Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

It's always comical when atheists try to lecture Christians about their religion. ... :lol: :lol:

I've yet to see a so-called "Christian" who knows more about the Bible than an atheist. Athiest's are smart people. Christians? Not so much.

You misunderstand what it means to be atheist.

Code:
atheist
[ˈāTHēəst]
NOUN
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Why does an atheist need to know about the Bible? Those aren't atheists, you're talking about; those are anti-Christians; Christian haters. They're not just people who believe differently or even people who think Christians believe in fairy tales. The people you're referring to spend their time not just disagreeing with Christians but trying to destroy Christianity and attacking Christians. Atheists don't care about Christians. You and your ilk hate Christians. But hate is a way of life on the left. It's all you know.

Hope it passes. Hope other states follow suit. If cops can do it, then citizens should be allowed to as well.

If you believe your life is in danger, you ought to be able to just drive to safety, and if that means mowing down a few ASININE LEFTIST PROTESTERS, well then that's just icing on the cake.

Yup. Run them over.

3EWHNUV4MZG2FJWL5PSV3TNT5A.JPG7-protest.png0013.JPG

Hope it passes. Hope other states follow suit. If cops can do it, then citizens should be allowed to as well.

If you believe your life is in danger, you ought to be able to just drive to safety, and if that means mowing down a few ASININE LEFTIST PROTESTERS, well then that's just icing on the cake.

Yup. Run them over.

View attachment 359495View attachment 359496View attachment 359497
Umm... those people aren't on highways. They all look like they are actually sanctioned given it's the middle of the day in each one. Let me guess, they are conservatives or Trump supporters?

Yup. Run them over.

View attachment 359495View attachment 359496View attachment 359497
Umm... those people aren't on highways. They all look like they are actually sanctioned given it's the middle of the day in each one. Let me guess, they are conservatives or Trump supporters?

They look like they are in the middle of the street. In fact some are moving around the cars.

Let me guess....you're only allowed to run over leftist protestors?

Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
I want to take the time to make it perfectly clear... I don't mind that people protesting... I don't mind that at all. Go you guys.

However... If you actively try to put yourself in danger by literally blocking a highway... *shrugs* I don't think you should procreate anyway. It's been a joke for decades that people should go play in the street because it's a known danger. It's one of the most base ways of saying you are stupid, or I wish you would go away.

I believe in the right to end your own life if you want. And playing in the street is suggesting you are trying to do exactly that.

Why is it that everything the right proposes in regard to political protest involves legalizing the murder of protestors should they be inconvenienced by the protest? Of course the right seldom protests anything, so what they're trying to do is to be allowed to legally attack and intimidate the left.

The right hates democracy, and the First Amendment, unless they're using it to attack and lie about the left.
You EVER fucking hear of "TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A BAD THING?" Well all these PROTESTS have been anything BUT PROTESTS, and they sure the fuck have NOTHING to do with DEMOCRACY. This is MOB RULE. They've been RIOTS, and LOOTING, and BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, and BLOCKING OFF ROADS, and they've gotten VIOLENT and people have been beaten and even KILLED, and yes, it has gone ON and ON and ON and fucking ON..!!! So there comes a point where ENOUGH is fucking ENOUGH.

What damn part of all that are you fucking missing?

What part of THE PROTESTS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL POLICE STOP BRUTALIZING UNARMED CITIZENS?

THIS IS NOT MOB RULE. THIS IS THE PEOPLE TAKING THEIR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE DESTRUCTIVE POLICIES WHICH IGNORE THE PEOPLE.

This is has gone on for over 244 years. The protests have gone on for a few weeks.

They look like they are in the middle of the street. In fact some are moving around the cars.

Let me guess....you're only allowed to run over leftist protestors?
Again... Protesters don't bother me... But if it's not sanctioned, and there are people banging on cars and getting in the way of them, which none of these photos seem to suggest... You don't seem to be using good faith here.

These people don't seem to be detaining anyone. Am I wrong on this?

Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
I want to take the time to make it perfectly clear... I don't mind that people protesting... I don't mind that at all. Go you guys.

However... If you actively try to put yourself in danger by literally blocking a highway... *shrugs* I don't think you should procreate anyway. It's been a joke for decades that people should go play in the street because it's a known danger. It's one of the most base ways of saying you are stupid, or I wish you would go away.

I believe in the right to end your own life if you want. And playing in the street is suggesting you are trying to do exactly that.

Why is it that everything the right proposes in regard to political protest involves legalizing the murder of protestors should they be inconvenienced by the protest? Of course the right seldom protests anything, so what they're trying to do is to be allowed to legally attack and intimidate the left.

The right hates democracy, and the First Amendment, unless they're using it to attack and lie about the left.
You EVER fucking hear of "TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A BAD THING?" Well all these PROTESTS have been anything BUT PROTESTS, and they sure the fuck have NOTHING to do with DEMOCRACY. This is MOB RULE. They've been RIOTS, and LOOTING, and BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, and BLOCKING OFF ROADS, and they've gotten VIOLENT and people have been beaten and even KILLED, and yes, it has gone ON and ON and ON and fucking ON..!!! So there comes a point where ENOUGH is fucking ENOUGH.

What part of THE PROTESTS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL POLICE STOP BRUTALIZING UNARMED CITIZENS?

THIS IS NOT MOB RULE. THIS IS THE PEOPLE TAKING THEIR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE DESTRUCTIVE POLICIES WHICH IGNORE THE PEOPLE.

This is has gone on for over 244 years. The protests have gone on for a few weeks.
Bullshit. Police brutality is a slogan not a real issue. What exactly constitutes police brutality and why are these retards marching on the highways instead of at their state capitol buildings? Because they are retards who have no clear message or issue.

It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

We don't. But is absolutely certain that you do.

It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

I hate trump, and I think the GOP are the biggest ***** on earth but if iam ina car trying to get my family to a place and a mob surrounds me I'm gonna step on the gas to get my family to a safe place.

Won't pass

Bullshit. Police brutality is a slogan not a real issue. What exactly constitutes police brutality and why are these retards marching on the highways instead of at their state capitol buildings? Because they are retards who have no clear message or issue.

You post is just reeks of ignorance and stupidity. You call the protestors "retards" yet claim, despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary, that police butality isn't a real issue.

I guess the cities are just glad handing millions of dollars over to anyone who makes an excessive use of force claims for the fun of it. Taxpayers shelled out $300 million to settle police brutality claims last year alone:

American police shot and killed over 1000 Americans last year. #1 in the free world. #2 - French police shot and killed 26 people last year. Germany was #3 with 18. In total, over 1500 people died in police custody or as a result of being shot by the police.

Here's an article from 2015 that says that police forces in the 10 largest cities paid out $248 million dollars to settle claims of police misconduct in 2014. This figure was up 48% just from 2010.

And another that says Chicago paid out over $113 million just last year:

I guess the cities are just glad handing millions of dollars over to anyone who makes an excessive use of force claims for the fun of it. Taxpayers shelled out $300 million to settle police brutality claims last year alone:

American police shot and killed over 1000 Americans last year. #1 in the free world. #2 - French police shot and killed 26 people last year. Germany was #3 with 18. In total, over 1500 people died in police custody or as a result of being shot by the police.

Here's an article from 2015 that says that police forces in the 10 largest cities paid out $248 million dollars to settle claims of police misconduct in 2014. This figure was up 48% just from 2010.

And another that says Chicago paid out over $113 million just last year:

That's a MUCH better argument to make. Well done. I agree.

That still doesn't mean I support detaining people and destroying property.... But that is something that's pretty fuck'n hard to argue against. I applaud you on this one. I agree.

Police brutality is an issue. But brutalizing people who aren't police isn't going to solve anything.

Seriously that is a stupid bill and probably will not pass even in a controlled republican states.

They usually include a clause such as "exercising due care," which will always end up in court. The only people who would even considered running over someone already has mental problems. Exercising due care by running someone over. Yeah I wonder what the time limit on that is before it becomes a matter of being annoyed and in a hurry.

If you have a permit then the permit allows them to be in the street and as long as they are in the right location as permitted. IF they are not then they have to move.

Protesters cannot block traffic in public places. IF they do the police can tell them to move.

So to run them over is overkill.

Well, the article in the OP cited a bill that was introduced in 2017. It never made it out of committee. In Texas, the legislature meets for 90 days every two years so the earliest this can be re-considered is May 2021. I'm pretty sure it will be one of the "front burner" topics is the blob wins re-election and Texas remains red (both of which would seem to be tied to one another incidentally). If the blob is voted out or if Texas flips blue, you'd see a bit more conciliatory posture from the pachyderms in Austin. A lot of the politics in that state is based on pop culture and opportunism. Its slowly sinking into the GOP majority that a state income tax is needed because the property-tax model is not supporting the infrastructure and the upper limits of taxing homeowners is being reached. Now that covid has destroyed the tax income from the tourists taxes, the state income tax is a real possibility. The lottery didn't pan out they way they thought it would. So if Biden becomes President, you may see the packies in Texas push through a state income tax and blame it on Biden.

Texas. Land of trash. Mow done those you don't like. How Jesus!
Peopel who advcate for things like this are not Christians, they are pagans.
It's always comical when atheists try to lecture Christians about their religion. ... :lol: :lol:

A person may be an atheist if this is what s/he chooses. But do not try to shovel all Christians into something like the graham or the jeffress or a pat robertson. Christianity is greater than that, just like Islam is greater than bin Laden or a Wahabi preacher.

Forum List

Back