Texas Hispanics tell Fake Mexican Beta Francis O'Roarke to GET THE HELL OUT!!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

The gun-grabbing is not popular among many Hispanics, Black folks, and White folks alike.

The best gun control discussion of all time was Dave Chappelle in his Sticks and Stones special.

Don't bother watching it on YouTube. For some stupid, unknown reason, they edited out a critical moment.

The gun-grabbing is not popular among many Hispanics, Black folks, and White folks alike.
His full name is Beta Male Francine O'Roarke Le Panderer.

The best gun control discussion of all time was Dave Chappelle in his Sticks and Stones special.

Don't bother watching it on YouTube. For some stupid, unknown reason, they edited out a critical moment.
"I don't see any peaceful way to disarm America's whites."

That part?

“Every able-bodied African-American must register (everybody thought he would say "to vote") for a legal firearm. That’s the only way they’ll change the law.”

Aw, man. You gave away the punchline.
Sorry. I pulled the trigger too fast (pun intended).

But, I think he is wrong. Every African-American should go get and learn to use a firearm.

It will NOT change the laws. It will only make the right (to keep and bear) stronger.

Beta O’Cuck is a professional grifter. He is just there to con Dems out of money while he loses yet again.
Grifter fits him all the way down to his Nikes, only he's not a very gifted grifter. Only Harris and Hitlery are more obviously fake.

Sorry. I pulled the trigger too fast (pun intended).

But, I think he is wrong. Every African-American should go get and learn to use a firearm.

It will NOT change the laws. It will only make the right (to keep and bear) stronger.
Dave Chappelle knows something you don't know. Blacks with guns scares the shit out of whites.

After the famous incident of the Black Panthers on the steps of the California statehouse, Governor Reagan and the NRA led the charge to pass the Mulford Act which outlawed the open carry of loaded firearms.

The carrying of firearms by blacks in the 60s terrified the nation, and led to the Gun Control Act of 1968, with the support of the NRA.

panther-pic.jpg

Forum List

Back