Psaki lies about price of Turkey

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Seeing a video Psaki answered a question about this being the highest cost for Thanksgiving dinner in history by saying "for a 20 lb Turkey it is only about a $1 more."
I don't know where she shops... but it must be some special place.
According to the USDA's own data - Whole turkeys have increased 24%
The price of a 20# Turkey in 2020 was $1.13 lb. or $22.60
Today the average is $1.36 lb. or $27.20... an increase of $4.60. Not $1.
Meanwhile liberal media is bragging how she "shutdown conservative reporter"... no... she lied.

Today whole turkeys cost more than anytime in U.S. history. The closet was in 2015 when there was a bird flu that wiped out populations making demand much higher.

Seeing a video Psaki answered a question about this being the highest cost for Thanksgiving dinner in history by saying "for a 20 lb Turkey it is only about a $1 more."
According to the USDA's own data - Whole turkeys have increased 24% since 2019... which is the last time most people bought for Thanksgiving.

Today whole turkeys cost more than anytime in U.S. history. The closet was in 2015 when there was a bird flu that wiped out populations making demand much higher.
Downplaying what almost all Americans are experiencing as hardship is not working for Biden.

I have not the faintest idea how the fuck he thinks it would. It is political ineptitude. Biden must be a republican Manchurian candidate, he is doing everything in his power to make the democrats unpalatable next year.

Meanwhile liberal media is bragging how she "shutdown conservative reporter"... no... she lied.

Why not, she lies about everything.

Every time I see this stupid idiot talk she continues to give the runaround. It's ridiculous how much the swamp demos get away having this lady laugh off inflation which is causing working tax payers to go broke.

Why not, she lies about everything.
Usually Press Secretaries lie by "technically telling the truth"... by selectively choosing facts.
I would like to know what data Psaki is using, probably something like selecting a month ago pricing by selectively assuming most people by Turkeys then (not true) and comparing it to the highest cost point in 2020.
This is how politicians lie all the time.

Yeah awesome... that's why they call it an average.
Walmart is $.98 lb. if you want a crappy Butterball turkey at the bottom of the barrel
Jennie O. Never heard of them but that is what is about to be cooked. I like Butterball too.

Guess it's on how the wife cooks them lol

Jennie O. Never heard of them but that is what is about to be cooked. I like Butterball too.

Guess it's on how the wife cooks them lol
Butterball kind of taste like water. Because it is frozen in a saline solution.
It is like anything else... once you have had a quality game turkey... you will never want another corporate bird. There is no comparison.
Same with chicken. Corporate frankenchicken has a rubbery texture, is injected and packed in saline so it can be on the shelf for months. Resulting in no flavor at all.

Every time I see this stupid idiot talk she continues to give the runaround. It's ridiculous how much the swamp demos get away having this lady laugh off inflation which is causing working tax payers to go broke.
They need to change her title from Press Secretary to Secretary of Disinformation.
Notice how authoritarians always have a Baghdad Bob to spread their lies.

Psaki needs a good stuffing!

Butterball kind of taste like water. Because it is frozen in a saline solution.
It is like anything else... once you have had a quality game turkey... you will never want another corporate bird. There is no comparison.
Same with chicken. Corporate frankenchicken has a rubbery texture, is injected and packed in saline so it can be on the shelf for months. Resulting in no flavor at all.
When I moved here in my neighborhood we only had a few Turkeys roaming around.
Yesterday I saw family of about a dozen on the side of the road eating corn not far from my house.
I've seen 50 at a time down in the floodplain down below my house.
Every morning when I drove to work they would be in my neighbor's yard.
Lot of times them and the deer end up in my backyard.

Forum List

Back