Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

hey guys,Makes me wonder if trollboy even read the article.I heard this on the radio today as well and they said the same thing on the radio this article says that he got covid even AFTER geeting the vaccine,so trollboy here and the MSM media all they did is prove to the entire world that vaccines are worthless and dont stop covid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Abbot is amongst thousands around the world that have got covid AFTER getting the VACCINE.:auiqs.jpg:
I am making a shill from langley angry throwin chairs at the wall in anger with these truthful posts the fact i keep geting reactions out of the America hater. :auiqs.jpg:

Here’s what that fucker was doing mere days ago - Fiddling. Funny huh?

1629241861137.jpeg

He's asymptomatic so far as he was vaccinated. Apparently he touts freedom from masks and vaccine mandates but doesn't walk the talk. Typical Republican - all bull

Because he's against mask and vaccine mandates he doesn't walk the walk? WTF?

You do realize there is a difference between MANDATING a vaccine and recommending it, right? Vaccine MANDATES kinda throw the whole "personal choice freedom" thing out the window.

But you're a fucking liberal, too stupid to comprehend. Ted Cruz has said he's against vaccine mandates but says he's fully vaccinated. Doesn't change THAT HES AGAINST MANDATES HAVING TO DO WITH INJECTING EXPERIMENTAL SHIT INTO YOUR ARM. I'm against MANDATORY motorcycle helmet laws but I wear a helmet. Doesn't mean I support laws MANDATING them.

It seems like everybody including people who were vaccinated for covid are testing positive these days. It beats talking about Biden and Afghanistan anyway.

View attachment 527188

If only there weren't Democratic super spreaders in the Texas state legislature who go around the country contaminating everything they touch and bringing it back to Texas with them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biden and Loyd Austin are flying throngs of illegal aliens, 40% of them covid infected, into American cities and loosing them absent any nonsense vaccinations, or quarantines! Breitbart is reporting they are flying illegals into NYC, Westchester county and just cutting them loose!

Those wearing masks, and screaming about getting vaccinated are literally impossibly fucking stupid!

Not surprising since there is Covid bio warfare going on at the Texas border.

The leftoids refuse to see that fact. They really are bamboozled.

A famous Soviet defector talked about people like that and said you could show them an actual Gulag and they'd deny it existed.

Forum List

Back