Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

Synthaholic

“ CNN: Texas Governor Greg Abbott has tested positive for Covid-19”

are you planning to send flowers to his funeral?

Synthaholic

If he's been vaccinated he probably won't die. but he might get really sick. And he may have lasting issues with lungs or brain fog or a bunch of other things. He's not in good health to begin with. And if it's a new variant and not Delta or Lambda, the vaccine may not work.

THE VACCINES WERE CREATED TO STOP COVID-19 AND THEY DO. THEY WERE NOT CREATED TO STOP ANY VARIANTS OR MUTATIONS. THIS IS WHY IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO GET VACCINATED.

fucking idiots.

Last edited:
Synthaholic

Who really cares? WHO CARES if Abbott or DeSantis tests positive for Covid other than Synthabolic?? I mean I wouldn't care if it were the governor of my state! They test positive, nothing happens, maybe they are under the weather for a couple days and the WORLD FUCKING MOVES ON.

Except for the Mask Nazis.

Who really cares? WHO CARES if Abbott or DeSantis tests positive for Covid other than Synthabolic?? I mean I wouldn't care if it were the governor of my state! They test positive, nothing happens, maybe they are under the weather for a couple days and the WORLD FUCKING MOVES ON.

Except for the Mask Nazis.
So, hypothethically, IF Biden tests positive in the future, I expect a similar "Who Really Cares" reaction.

Here's what he was up to last night.

The video will play in your browser.

Forum List

Back