Is Biden's sharp decline in mental acuity and stiff walk due to him getting Covid twice?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Brain effects are one of the symptoms of Covid-19 especially in vulnerable older people. We all know Biden has had two aneurysm surgeries, it makes me wonder if Covid is partially to blame for his obvious decline during his Presidency.

Brain effects are one of the symptoms of Covid-19 especially in vulnerable older people. We all know Biden has had two aneurysm surgeries, it makes me wonder if Covid is partially to blame for his obvious decline during his Presidency.

Biden decline is due to him being old, the very same reason for the sharp decline by Trump

I disagree. There are plenty of famous people past 90 who are sharp as a tack. William Shatner for example does a fine job hosting a TV show at age 92.

Yet we choose two that are clearly mentally compromised and partially demented to run for the highest office of the land.

What the fuck is wrong with us?

Yet we choose two that are clearly mentally compromised and partially demented to run for the highest office of the land.

What the fuck is wrong with us?
You will get no argument from me that the 2 party system is a failure. But given the choices in front of us, I will go with the man who has demonstrated he works for the betterment of America and Americans.

You will get no argument from me that the 2 party system is a failure. But given the choices in front of us, I will go with the man who has demonstrated he works for the betterment of America and Americans.

So, you are not voting for Biden nor Trump.

Glad to hear it, I am in the same boat!

Is Biden's sharp decline in mental acuity and stiff walk due to him getting Covid twice?​

Nah, he's been a dumbass for a long time before COVID came along.

Forum List

Back