Texas governor Abbott orders liquor stores to close

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
gov abbot closes.png

Damn his hide!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Next Gov. Abbott will close local parks.
basket ball 1.jpg

Last edited:
Do they use Uber or Door Dash????? That might save the day...….if not, then all hell has broken loose in TX

Doesn't everyone down south have a still in the basement?

I know I do

Many alcohol addicts need alcohol to avoid the life threatening complications of alcohol withdrawal.

I know from personal experience.

I had to be hospitalized for 5 days when I went cold turkey back in the 1990s. It's no joke. Alcohol withdrawal can literally kill you.

And there is a lot of alcohol addicts in Texas.

Last edited:

That sucks. Our Governor is a goofball leftist here in Wisconsin, but he is thinking of allowing bars to serve drive-through growlers. A "growler" is where you bring your own container and they fill it up with beer.

I moved here from from Irving Texas 13 years ago, and that's the first I've ever heard of a growler.

That sucks. Our Governor is a goofball leftist here in Wisconsin, but he is thinking of allowing bars to serve drive-through growlers. A "growler" is where you bring your own container and they fill it up with beer.

I moved here from from Irving Texas 13 years ago, and that's the first I've ever heard of a growler.
Hum

a snow bunny wearing a cowboy hat

you dont see that every day

Hum

25 years in Texas and I've never owned a "cowboy hat." Don't like cowboy boots either, they hurt my feet and are a pain in the ass to walk in. The only things I've worn for the last 30 years are USGI boots.

Wuhan Wang agrees with you.

Hum

25 years in Texas and I've never owned a "cowboy hat." Don't like cowboy boots either, they hurt my feet and are a pain in the ass to walk in. The only things I've worn for the last 30 years are USGI boots.
Good for you

Forum List

Back