Texas Governer hates dogs

I guess that dogs cant vote or donate. This is bizarre, conservatives generally care more for animals than they do for people.
Because liberals are all dogs. You Dims think animals are more important than humans, hence your stand on abortion and your panties in a wad over animal abuse.
You confuse me with someone else. There are too many dogs and cats. All the strays should be rounded up and sent to the far east so that our oriental friends can kill them and then eat them humanely.

nb Or use their body parts for medicinal purposes.
kill them humanely?....have you ever seen a live dog get thrown into a big wok while still alive?......

The US is way ahead of the UK. There is no law in the UK that explicitly bans the consumption of dog and cat meat.

But President Trump signed the Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act” in 2018, that makes it a federal offense to slaughter, trade and import/export dogs and cats for human consumption, a practice that was previously legal in 44 states.

Ask a Democrat if they knew that he signed an act like that, and they'll just look at you with a stupid look on their faces.

President Trump signs the Farm Bill making dog and cat meat illegal in the United States

I guess that dogs cant vote or donate. This is bizarre, conservatives generally care more for animals than they do for people.
Because liberals are all dogs. You Dims think animals are more important than humans, hence your stand on abortion and your panties in a wad over animal abuse.
You confuse me with someone else. There are too many dogs and cats. All the strays should be rounded up and sent to the far east so that our oriental friends can kill them and then eat them humanely.

kill them humanely?....have you ever seen a live dog get thrown into a big wok while still alive?......
Nope. Is that an American thing ?

Tell me about the laws in Britain that specifically protect dogs. . .

Not animal cruelty laws which Texas also has, but ones specifically for dogs.

If not? Well, we can only conclude that the British and the Queen hate dogs.

But what else is inside of the bill? Is it to change the word from Illegal immigrants into dogs or pets. That everyone must take care of all dogs and pets.
We already call those who smuggles people, Coyotes.

"Coyotes" is the name for smugglers who facilitate the migration of people across the Mexico–United States, and Bolivia–Chile borders. Another term used for minors who smuggle people across the Mexico–United States border is "polleros

Nope. Is that an American thing ?
play stupid tommy.....its what you seem to do here....

This was a stupid, over-the-top, feel-good bill aimed at making some lawmakers look like they don't give a shit about dogs.

And you're proving it with your thread.

It made it illegal to have dogs tethered, which is complete bullshit, especially for certain breads when they can't be indoors for a period of time. Not only that, Texas dog bite civil law is pretty strict. This law would have forced owners to choose between the risk of dog bite litigation and a risk of criminal prosecution.

Why am I not surprised that you're such a sucker?

I would hope that there arent any. There are too many dogs around.

I would hope that there arent any. There are too many dogs around.
So? You created a thread specifically to troll Texans?

Shit, even you yourself don't support this shit, yet you post it? :dunno:

iu

Thanks to mostly democrat policies Texas is forced to support about 2 million disease ridden criminal alien dope addicts and lefties worry about unlawful restraint .....of a dog? You gotta be kidding.

The US is way ahead of the UK. There is no law in the UK that explicitly bans the consumption of dog and cat meat.

But President Trump signed the Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act” in 2018, that makes it a federal offense to slaughter, trade and import/export dogs and cats for human consumption, a practice that was previously legal in 44 states.

Ask a Democrat if they knew that he signed an act like that, and they'll just look at you with a stupid look on their faces.

President Trump signs the Farm Bill making dog and cat meat illegal in the United States
It's a shame the tree didn't finish the job

Forum List

Back