Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

I've been watching the videos..................They refuse to get rid of this DA..................LOL

Perry had every right to veto the funds. She has no business being the DA.

I've been watching the videos..................They refuse to get rid of this DA..................LOL

He had a right to veto the funds.

He had no right to publically threaten to veto the funds if she did not resign.

The facts of the case are irrefutable.

Maybe Perry and Bob McDonnell can share a jail cell.

Yawn....... Um

What was that you were saying.........................

Have your moment of joy about this, as it isn't gonna produce anything.

Do you like having a DA who is convicted of a DUI...............

Perhaps that is like you not caring about people who drive under the influence..........Seems a lot of people don't care about that.

But Perry does, and took their funds..........Poor Smeagal...............

dATXoyWgjnRNMFT-556x313-noPad.jpg

So, he's about to make a budget decision partially based on keeping a convicted DUI DA...................And he's supposed to keep quite about it................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know much about politicians do you...............They are going to get asked why they are using the veto...............What the hell is he supposed to say..............

:lol::lol:

Yawn....... Um

Perhaps that is like you not caring about people who drive under the influence..........Seems a lot of people don't care about that.

A civil trial said she could keep her job.

Last year, Lehmberg was allowed to keep her job after a civil trial based on a lawsuit filed by an Austin lawyer citing a Texas constitutional code that states an elected official can be removed for intoxication on or off duty.

Grand jury indicts Texas Gov. Rick Perry

Yawn....... Um

A separate grand jury thought it was okay.

So...............Is he convicted yet................

This is about a drunk DUI DA.................who should step down.........Perry has the right of line item veto.

Break out the popcorn, it will be interesting to watch what happens.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Perry orchestrated the entire thing. There is no such thing as bad publicity.....

Actually, he DOES have a right to tell the public what he will do. What's more, he has an obligation to do so.

As "Idependent, Moderate, Centrist, Socially Liberal, Progressives... (Communists), you wouldn't be familiar with the concept, but that is what is known as SOUND LEADERSHIP.

So, he's about to make a budget decision partially based on keeping a convicted DUI DA...................And he's supposed to keep quite about it................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know much about politicians do you...............They are going to get asked why they are using the veto...............What the hell is he supposed to say..............

:lol::lol:
It was already public knowledge...again? I smell vendetta...and I smell Obama or his cronies behind it for Perry sending in the Guard to protect borders.

Break out the popcorn, it will be interesting to watch what happens.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Perry orchestrated the entire thing. There is no such thing as bad publicity.....

Nothing is going to happen.

Those idiots 'indict' Texan Governors every week. They 'indicted' Bush a dozen times.

It is SO lame, that its not even reported outside of UT, Austin and the "Collectivist, CO-OP, Intelligensia" rags.

Only in Texass.

One of America’s largest states has the highest percentage of uninsured citizens in the country—yet its bullheaded leaders still won’t get on board with Obamacare or the president himself. What’s more, it seems the Texan population are A-OK with that.

Texas: Where Crazy Gets Elected

Forum List

Back