Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

Great move by the GOP. Must be part of their ongoing outreach program
View attachment 36879
Don't need 'em. Invalidating dead democrat voters will be enough.

You keep thinking that. I love it when teabaggers are absolutely convinced of things that just ain't so.
What ain't so, Dimples?

I won't waste time proving that voter fraud complaints by the right are more about suppressing the vote than it is about the minute amount of actual voter fraud. I'm sure you have had that discussion many times, and prefer to believe your inside the right wing bubble talking points instead of facts. There is no appreciable voter fraud, and even If you do prevent the couple of possible cases, it still won't make up for all the groups that the GOP is nonstop antagonizing. Of course, you keep believing that it will anyway.

This thread is about Democracy at work you trolling ass now go and leave.

You don't even know that the thread is about dumbass. The thread is about a hack partisan judge issuing a temporary injunction. Temporary being the pertinent word. Giving a direct answer to a direct question, as I did, is in no way trolling you idiot.

I'm sure even you don't believe that, but you just can't pass up another chance to be an ahole.
So please answer my question.

I'll be happy to have a reasonable discussion with you, but that question is just too stupid to answer.
No it's not too stupid a question. Do you believe illegal aliens/ non sovereign citizens who ignored our legal immigration laws breaking into our country should be able to vote in our elections? It's a simple yes or no question. Please answer.

Of course it is a stupid question. Illegal immigrants can't vote in elections and the only people talking about it are crazy right wing radio listeners and fox drones. Just another manufactured outrage based on nothing but teabaggers imagination. Certainly not something for reasonable discussion.

If they stay, hope you lose your job, Bullshitter!

Damn....You can't catch a break can you? I've been retired for a few years, so unless they want to horn in on some of my hobbies, or take over my duties volunteering to run errands at the rape center, I'm good.

So please answer my question.

I'll be happy to have a reasonable discussion with you, but that question is just too stupid to answer.
No it's not too stupid a question. Do you believe illegal aliens/ non sovereign citizens who ignored our legal immigration laws breaking into our country should be able to vote in our elections? It's a simple yes or no question. Please answer.

Of course it is a stupid question. Illegal immigrants can't vote in elections and the only people talking about it are crazy right wing radio listeners and fox drones. Just another manufactured outrage based on nothing but teabaggers imagination. Certainly not something for reasonable discussion.

Damn....You can't catch a break can you? I've been retired for a few years, so unless they want to horn in on some of my hobbies, or take over my duties volunteering to run errands at the rape center, I'm good.

Well, you left yourself open for lots of humor here, but enjoy what you do, perhaps spending more time there and less here, making yourself look like the ass you are, would do some good!

You keep thinking that. I love it when teabaggers are absolutely convinced of things that just ain't so.
What ain't so, Dimples?

I won't waste time proving that voter fraud complaints by the right are more about suppressing the vote than it is about the minute amount of actual voter fraud. I'm sure you have had that discussion many times, and prefer to believe your inside the right wing bubble talking points instead of facts. There is no appreciable voter fraud, and even If you do prevent the couple of possible cases, it still won't make up for all the groups that the GOP is nonstop antagonizing. Of course, you keep believing that it will anyway.

Oh shut the fuck up you twit. I'm getting sick of dumbass liberals who are too stupid to realize that the constitution is the law of the land and must be followed by everybody including their President no matter who he is. It's un American. Pretty fucking obvious. You are fully aware of Obama's quotes leading up to the executive action and they are without question those of a dictator who has no respect for a checks and balanced system and will learn the meaning of it today. Now go to a queer bar where you belong. You are giving me an uneeded headache. Democracy won today. Deal with it.

My....you are having a tantrum early today, aren't you. Nobody questions that the constitution is the law of the land, you idiot, and if the president's actions are beyond the authority granted to him by that law, it will be stopped. The right wing is making that claim, and a judge with a long history of partisan judgments has started the process where that will be evaluated. The question is far from being determined, and all the tantrum pitching in the world from crazy right wingers like yourself won't change that. Talk of a dictator is crazy shit, and if you weren't a brain dead teabagger you would know that. If you would take your meds, you disgusting piece of shit, you probably wouldn't be having those headaches.

This is a statement of where things are headed in the courts. Another words when a court of this magnitude makes a ruling like this other courts usually go along with it including the supreme court. This was a huge blow to Obama. The odds that this EO will be overturned just went in the GOP's favor. You are a partisan hack who doesn't understand the Judicial Branch and how it operates. I do. Be wise and listen before you speak. You will learn.

So you think the Supremes won't take this case? An extremely small amount of their cases haven't already been through district courts. I don't think you understand the judicial branch as well as you think you do.

Well, you left yourself open for lots of humor here, but enjoy what you do, perhaps spending more time there and less here, making yourself look like the ass you are, would do some good!

That's funny. The main reason I come here is to laugh at the undeveloped thought processes of teabaggers.

That's funny. The main reason I come here is to laugh at the undeveloped thought processes of teabaggers.

We teabaggers enjoy your derangement syndromes....all of them... entertainment we can't buy!

The judge's ruling will fall very quickly.

The congressional attack on EO through the homeland bill has a much better chance of being somewhat successful.

We teabaggers enjoy your derangement syndromes....all of them... entertainment we can't buy!

That's it.....Embrace that name. Crazy teabaggers claimed it, and it encompasses all that you are. Proud crazy teabaggers.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.
Save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise again!

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.
There won't be any purging. The past two mid-term trouncing of democrats is evident of that.
The last two national elections have shown the silliness of your post.

19 of 33 Senate seats up for re-election are vulneralble, 18 dem and 1 pub. The Dems need to take only 7 to reclaim the Senate.

The mainstream GOP is out to crush the few remaining TP office holders. For instance, former governor, ambassador, and presidential candidate Jon Huntsman is coming back to Utah to destroy Senator Mike Lee next year in Utah.

If the mainstream GOP does that across the board, it may keep the Senate.

The congressional attack on EO through the homeland bill has a much better chance of being somewhat successful.

True, as far as that goes. Do you really think the GOP will shut down the government again? That hasn't worked out too well for them in the past

This is one judge who's going to have to be very careful on stairs. Whose life insurance premiums may well double. With whom you don't want to travel on an airliner.

Of course it could be worse.....

But Hillary isn't president just now.

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.
Save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise again!

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.
In this case SCOTUS will go along with the Texas judge.
long road between an injunction from a district court to the scotus.
District Court judges have just as much power as SCOTUS judges. Don't you think they ever communicate with one another before a ruling is made?
Obama will ignore the order.

True, as far as that goes. Do you really think the GOP will shut down the government again? That hasn't worked out too well for them in the past
The GOP will not be at fault this time, the public will knows the Dems shut down the government if they hold the bill hostage.

Last edited:
This is one judge who's going to have to be very careful on stairs. Whose life insurance premiums may well double. With whom you don't want to travel on an airliner.

Of course it could be worse.....

But Hillary isn't president just now.

No walking and chewing gum at the same time for him. It could be disastrous. Of course those have always been hard tasks for right wingers anyway.

That's an ignorant and moronic waste of the court's time given the fact that the president's EO isn't "amnesty."
But it does give "temporary legal status". This goes beyond prosecutory discretion. It's my understanding that these formerly illegal immigrants will be granted valid social security numbers and the right to employment.

The GOP will not be at fault this time, the public will knows the Dems shut down the government if they hold the bill hostage.

I suppose that is a possibility, but not very likely. Hard right wingers will blame the left, but they do that anyway. Everybody else won't just forget the GOP reputation for obstruction, and shutdowns.

That's an ignorant and moronic waste of the court's time given the fact that the president's EO isn't "amnesty."
But it does give "temporary legal status". This goes beyond prosecutory discretion. It's my understanding that these formerly illegal immigrants will be granted valid social security numbers and the right to employment.

They already have jobs. They wouldn't be here otherwise. Why don't you want them to pay the same taxes as everyone else?

They already have jobs. They wouldn't be here otherwise. Why don't you want them to pay the same taxes as everyone else?
They illegally already have jobs.

The point is that the president does not have the constitutional authority to grant them this status in effect overruling current law regardless of whether or not we want them to be paying taxes.

They illegally already have jobs.

The point is that the president does not have the constitutional authority to grant them this status in effect overruling current law regardless of whether or not we want them to be paying taxes.

Just to be clear, exactly what status do you think is being granted? Surely you aren't one of those idiots claiming this is amnesty, are you?

That's it.....Embrace that name. Crazy teabaggers claimed it, and it encompasses all that you are. Proud crazy teabaggers.

Worn as a badge of Patriotism, fucking subversive! Yes, I'm PROUD that we have been given a name reminiscent of the Boston Tea Party....the FIRST STRIKE against dictatorship!

Forum List

Back