Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

Could be a HUGE SLAPDOWN of the obomanations Unconstitutional act!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
smells of bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.
Save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise again!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
smells of bullshit.

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.

The Blaze ^
smells of bullshit.

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.

smells of bullshit.

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.
In this case SCOTUS will go along with the Texas judge.

The Blaze ^
smells of bullshit.
That's what sour grapes smell like.
i'll be honest, i hadn't clicked the link. typically i don't read articles that don't come from legitimate news outlets as they tend to be generally crap.

this one does contain, at least in part, the injunction. haven't found any legit news outlets carrying the story though.

Actually the link contains the entire injunction, you can scroll through it.

smells of bullshit.

There won't be any purging. The past two mid-term trouncing of democrats is evident of that.

The Blaze ^
smells of bullshit.
i'll be honest, i hadn't clicked the link. typically i don't read articles that don't come from legitimate news outlets as they tend to be generally crap.

this one does contain, at least in part, the injunction. haven't found any legit news outlets carrying the story though.

again, not a lawyer, but i was referring to the "accompanying Memorandum Opinion and Order"
that does not appear to be in the article, but i could have missed it.

The Blaze ^
smells of bullshit.

Left wingnuts don't open links so they don't have to face the truth.

long road between an injunction from a district court to the scotus.

District Court judges have just as much power as SCOTUS judges. Don't you think they ever communicate with one another before a ruling is made?

District Court judges have just as much power as SCOTUS judges.
Yep. The pro-gay activist federal judge ruling in the Alabama same sex marriage case is a prime example

The Blaze ^
smells of bullshit.

again, not a lawyer, but i was referring to the "accompanying Memorandum Opinion and Order"
that does not appear to be in the article, but i could have missed it.

You're right but the injunction spells out the main points without getting in the tall grass and legalese.

District Court judges have just as much power as SCOTUS judges. Don't you think they ever communicate with one another before a ruling is made?
well that statement isn't true. a district court judge can't overturn the decision of the supreme court, but the scotus can overturn a district court's decision.

i'd also be very, very surprised if this particular district court judge was communicating with any scotus justices about this case.

Great move by the GOP. Must be part of their ongoing outreach program
hispanicExit.jpg

Forum List

Back