Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Federal Judge Just Granted My Request to Halt Obama’s Executive Amnesty

Great move by the GOP. Must be part of their ongoing outreach program
View attachment 36879
Don't need 'em. Invalidating dead democrat voters will be enough.

You keep thinking that. I love it when teabaggers are absolutely convinced of things that just ain't so.
What ain't so, Dimples?

I won't waste time proving that voter fraud complaints by the right are more about suppressing the vote than it is about the minute amount of actual voter fraud. I'm sure you have had that discussion many times, and prefer to believe your inside the right wing bubble talking points instead of facts. There is no appreciable voter fraud, and even If you do prevent the couple of possible cases, it still won't make up for all the groups that the GOP is nonstop antagonizing. Of course, you keep believing that it will anyway.

View attachment 36879

You keep thinking that. I love it when teabaggers are absolutely convinced of things that just ain't so.
What ain't so, Dimples?

I won't waste time proving that voter fraud complaints by the right are more about suppressing the vote than it is about the minute amount of actual voter fraud. I'm sure you have had that discussion many times, and prefer to believe your inside the right wing bubble talking points instead of facts. There is no appreciable voter fraud, and even If you do prevent the couple of possible cases, it still won't make up for all the groups that the GOP is nonstop antagonizing. Of course, you keep believing that it will anyway.
Do you think an illegal alien should be able to vote in our elections?

View attachment 36879

What ain't so, Dimples?

That's a stupid question.

View attachment 36879

What ain't so, Dimples?

Does a bear shit in the woods? Of course he does. He's a loyal party man.

What ain't so, Dimples?

I'm sure even you don't believe that, but you just can't pass up another chance to be an ahole.

What ain't so, Dimples?

I'm sure even you don't believe that, but you just can't pass up another chance to be an ahole.
So please answer my question.

What ain't so, Dimples?

I'll be happy to have a reasonable discussion with you, but that question is just too stupid to answer.

I'll be happy to have a reasonable discussion with you, but that question is just too stupid to answer.
No it's not too stupid a question. Do you believe illegal aliens/ non sovereign citizens who ignored our legal immigration laws breaking into our country should be able to vote in our elections? It's a simple yes or no question. Please answer.

Obama is the executive branch. He doesn't make law and yet here he is. Making law.

I always wondered what an arrogant prick looks like. Now I know.

Could be a HUGE SLAPDOWN of the obomanations Unconstitutional act!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
smells of bullshit.
That's what sour grapes smell like.
i'll be honest, i hadn't clicked the link. typically i don't read articles that don't come from legitimate news outlets as they tend to be generally crap.

this one does contain, at least in part, the injunction. haven't found any legit news outlets carrying the story though.
Better? Judge OKs temporary halt to Obama s amnesty order

View attachment 36879

What ain't so, Dimples?

Oh shut the fuck up you twit. I'm getting sick of dumbass liberals who are too stupid to realize that the constitution is the law of the land and must be followed by everybody including their President no matter who he is. It's un American. Pretty fucking obvious. You are fully aware of Obama's quotes leading up to the executive action and they are without question those of a dictator who has no respect for a checks and balanced system and will learn the meaning of it today. Now go to a queer bar where you belong. You are giving me an uneeded headache. Democracy won today. Deal with it.

View attachment 36879

What ain't so, Dimples?

This thread is about Democracy at work you trolling ass now go and leave.

Could be a HUGE SLAPDOWN of the obomanations Unconstitutional act!

The Blaze ^
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced late on Monday night that a federal judge has “granted” his request to “halt” President Barack Obama’s “Executive Amnesty Order” across the country. Abbott didn’t immediately offer any other details, but promised for information later.
I heard Judge Napolitano on Fox and Friends discuss it. This this great news and rare in history that a judge blocked a President's EO. 5th Circuit will likely uphold the Federal Judge. Now let's repeal Obamacare!

smells of bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.
Save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise again!

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.
Oddly, there are lefties that will post any old bullshit.

That's the smell that follows you with each post!
"There is no joy in Mudville.................

Go ahead and have your little happy dance just like you did with that little midterm election. It won't last very long. The circuit court will be reversed, and all those new republicans in the senate won't be able to do much more than be fodder for late night talk show jokes. When that happens, remember I told you it was coming.
Save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise again!

It will court reversal will happen fairly soon, but unfortunately it will be 2016 before the crazies in the senate are purged. Oddly, there are right wingers today who still believe the south will rise/secede any day now.
In this case SCOTUS will go along with the Texas judge.
What makes you think that?

Roberts court has already said a fine is a tax or a fee or whatever it needs to be called in order to make the unconstitutional PPACA constitutional.

SCOTUS is more corrupt than the Senate.

No it's not too stupid a question. Do you believe illegal aliens/ non sovereign citizens who ignored our legal immigration laws breaking into our country should be able to vote in our elections? It's a simple yes or no question. Please answer.

Of course it is a stupid question. Illegal immigrants can't vote in elections and the only people talking about it are crazy right wing radio listeners and fox drones. Just another manufactured outrage based on nothing but teabaggers imagination. Certainly not something for reasonable discussion.

Of course it is a stupid question. Illegal immigrants can't vote in elections and the only people talking about it are crazy right wing radio listeners and fox drones. Just another manufactured outrage based on nothing but teabaggers imagination. Certainly not something for reasonable discussion.

If they stay, hope you lose your job, Bullshitter!

View attachment 36879

What ain't so, Dimples?

Oh shut the fuck up you twit. I'm getting sick of dumbass liberals who are too stupid to realize that the constitution is the law of the land and must be followed by everybody including their President no matter who he is. It's un American. Pretty fucking obvious. You are fully aware of Obama's quotes leading up to the executive action and they are without question those of a dictator who has no respect for a checks and balanced system and will learn the meaning of it today. Now go to a queer bar where you belong. You are giving me an uneeded headache. Democracy won today. Deal with it.

My....you are having a tantrum early today, aren't you. Nobody questions that the constitution is the law of the land, you idiot, and if the president's actions are beyond the authority granted to him by that law, it will be stopped. The right wing is making that claim, and a judge with a long history of partisan judgments has started the process where that will be evaluated. The question is far from being determined, and all the tantrum pitching in the world from crazy right wingers like yourself won't change that. Talk of a dictator is crazy shit, and if you weren't a brain dead teabagger you would know that. If you would take your meds, you disgusting piece of shit, you probably wouldn't be having those headaches.

What ain't so, Dimples?

My....you are having a tantrum early today, aren't you. Nobody questions that the constitution is the law of the land, you idiot, and if the president's actions are beyond the authority granted to him by that law, it will be stopped. The right wing is making that claim, and a judge with a long history of partisan judgments has started the process where that will be evaluated. The question is far from being determined, and all the tantrum pitching in the world from crazy right wingers like yourself won't change that. Talk of a dictator is crazy shit, and if you weren't a brain dead teabagger you would know that. If you would take your meds, you disgusting piece of shit, you probably wouldn't be having those headaches.

This is a statement of where things are headed in the courts. Another words when a court of this magnitude makes a ruling like this other courts usually go along with it including the supreme court. This was a huge blow to Obama. The odds that this EO will be overturned just went in the GOP's favor. You are a partisan hack who doesn't understand the Judicial Branch and how it operates. I do. Be wise and listen before you speak. You will learn.

Forum List

Back