Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

No dumb fuck. You said they would have no problem making their way back to Texas. You know good and goddamn well they wouldn't even try. They wanna milk off your fucking ass. I think we should let them.
Again, you are talking about people who paid coyotes, braved the scorching deserts, left family to enter this country but will have a hard time getting back from DC to Texas?

Yeah, I think you have been around too many right-wing mouth-breathing lazy ass retards. You may want to get out more. :itsok:

Oh! You thought there was a law that allowed him to put state prisoners on a bus, against their will to haul them across 4 or 5 state lines to dump somewhere else? Grow up.
If they’re now considered state prisoners why aren’t they in prison?

Again, you are talking about people who paid coyotes, braved the scorching deserts, left family to enter this country but will have a hard time getting back from DC to Texas?

Yeah, I think you have been around too many right-wing mouth-breathing lazy ass retards. You may want to get out more. :itsok:
Can your dumb fucking ass read? I said they would not even try to come back to Texas. They want to milk off of your dumb fucking ass.

Why not give them the opportunity? I hope the fuck you up the ass hole.

Thanks for all those profound deep thoughts. Not sure what it has to do with anything I posted but I am glad you got that off your chest. :itsok:
lol I wondered why I felt like dancing around listening to hard rock all of a sudden! I'm glad you explained it as I almost decided to take another week off work just due to pure jubilation! ha

Back on topic-my comment was a perfect sidebar to your post that implied governors act alone which is inaccurate overall.

BTW-How often do you, as a fellow peon, contact your state governor? I am going to go on a whim and guess....zero times. Zero times have you ever written or emailed your governor's office. Maybe a poll or two, those are generic and don't count. Ask me...please ask lol I want to get all happy again! I will tell you I've had replies and a letter read on the floor. Whoo hooo one letter read aloud by..somebody! ha It's all about being proactive to have complaint rights ya know. IF you sit at home and say nothing, you don't have the same edge. You don't even count most likely to your governor without speaking up.

He's throwing red meat. But that shows you where Texas stands. Going blue, my ass. We're going yellow, if anything.

It's hardly just him. Sadly the country is full of politicians full of empty rhetoric which they use in place of actual actions they could enact.

So the feds can fly these fuckers all over the country but sending them to DC is kidnapping. STFU

The Fed is in charge of deciding who is here illegally and who is not. States can not make that determination.

Can your dumb fucking ass read? I said they would not even try to come back to Texas. They want to milk off of your dumb fucking ass.

Why not give them the opportunity? I hope the fuck you up the ass hole.
Talking about not knowing how to read... where did I say, not to give them the opportunity? I know you are a retard and all but surely, you know to read, right?

Or, maybe not. You are such a dumb fuck that you think someone who walked the desert will have a hard time finding basic transportation to get back to Texas if they so want.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? That would explain a lot. :itsok:

Abbott is going beyond merely busing illegals to DC

he is directly challenging biden in a number of areas.

razor wire, increased lighting, container barriers and more

plus vehicle inspections that are bound to slow down traffic by hours

Biden and Dems are going to squeal like stuck pigs when 100,000 illegals make camp in DC.

So the feds can fly these fuckers all over the country but sending them to DC is kidnapping. STFU
I suspect they have a federal authorization. Does the idiot Abbott?
Here is an idea for ya. Texas schools probably have gobs of old busses that need replacing. He could put them in those buses, drive them back across the Texas/Mexico border, disabling the buses, taking the tags and leave them there under cover of darkness, disavowing all knowledge of the event(s). If necessary, his armored NG units could provide AVLB support to cross the river. No interstate travel, no overnight housing his state prisoners in other states along the way, and I am sure some Texas school districts would appreciate new busses on the state dole. Even this half-baked plan beats his.

lol I wondered why I felt like dancing around listening to hard rock all of a sudden! I'm glad you explained it as I almost decided to take another week off work just due to pure jubilation! ha

Back on topic-my comment was a perfect sidebar to your post that implied governors act alone which is inaccurate overall.

BTW-How often do you, as a fellow peon, contact your state governor? I am going to go on a whim and guess....zero times. Zero times have you ever written or emailed your governor's office. Maybe a poll or two, those are generic and don't count. Ask me...please ask lol I want to get all happy again! I will tell you I've had replies and a letter read on the floor. Whoo hooo one letter read aloud by..somebody! ha It's all about being proactive to have complaint rights ya know. IF you sit at home and say nothing, you don't have the same edge. You don't even count most likely to your governor without speaking up.
Hoof. You remind me of people I usually run into at get-togethers. These people usually button-hole me and talk my ear off. All I have to do is ask about the weather and they will spend an hour giving me a lecture on Socrates and the meaning of life. <sigh>

What makes you think they will make their way back to Texas just for another bus ride to DC, Fuckwit?

Talking about not knowing how to read... where did I say, not to give them the opportunity? I know you are a retard and all but surely, you know to read, right?

Or, maybe not. You are such a dumb fuck that you think someone who walked the desert will have a hard time finding basic transportation to get back to Texas if they so want.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? That would explain a lot. :itsok:
What are you talking about? WILL YOU STAY ON TOPIC?

Forum List

Back