Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

They were able to get into the country by braving the Chihuahuan desert but it is going to be hard for them to get back to Texas from DC? LOL.

I think you are confusing them with clueless trumptards.
You are making a fatally foolish assumption not based in fact.

Texas isn't the desired destination for most of the illegals, it's points further north and east.

You are making a fatally foolish assumption not based in fact.

Texas isn't the desired destination for most of the illegals, it's points further north and east.
And the good governor is helping them by providing free transportation to the North East? Yeah, that sure is smart. LOL

Ok, pardon me. I didn't realize you were just trolling.

Immigration is federal purview and the states can't enforce immigration law without being granted permission to do so by the Fed's.

This problem was created by Joe Biden and it's becoming a serious problem and drain on resources especially in small towns where resources are already limited.

But hey, never let facts get in the way of a good "Troll Roll".
When they are in Texas it's your problem.

In other words, a free ride to DC? Right on time for the Cherry blossom season. Yeah, that will learn them.
It's not about punishing the illegals, Dumbass.

I'm not shocked the entire point of all this flew right over your flat head.

State of Texas problem.
Then you would be good with the State of Texas taking any action it deems necessary on the border to keep these illegals from getting into the state, right?

It's not about punishing the illegals, Dumbass.

I'm not shocked the entire point of all this flew right over your flat head.
Sure, I got it. It is all a publicity stunt. The same thing you brain-dead retards constantly pull. But I was being nice and calling him a "good" governor.

But yeah, he is just another retard. Satisfied?

He's not authorized to take state prisoners out of state for dumping somewhere else in the country and you know it. Yes. Kidnapping, crossing 4 or 5 state lines.
Neither is Veggie Joe, but hE has been doing it for months.

Do something about it
I wouldn't have to, as they would not even make it through Arkansas without being stopped, and you know that, also. I don't care if blowhard gets his ass arrest, except for giving Beta boy the Texas State house. I just think he ought to spring for a non-stop plane, so he doesn't spread his troubles along the way.

And the good governor is helping them by providing free transportation to the North East? Yeah, that sure is smart. LOL
It gets them out of Texas so yep, I'd call it pretty smart.

Enjoy having a few hundred thousand introduced to your state over the next few years.
He's not authorized to take state prisoners out of state for dumping somewhere else in the country and you know it. Yes. Kidnapping, crossing 4 or 5 state lines.
It's only kidnapping if they object.

Seriously? Histrionics much?

It sure as hell isn't kidnapping.
Oh! You thought there was a law that allowed him to put state prisoners on a bus, against their will to haul them across 4 or 5 state lines to dump somewhere else? Grow up.

Forum List

Back