Texas first-graders 'forced girl, 6to perform sex act and recorded it on iPad:Cousin says victim still has to sit next to abusers as parents protest

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Texas first-graders 'forced girl, 6, to perform sex act and recorded it on iPad:' Cousin says victim still has to sit next to 'abusers' as parents protest

A Texas school district is facing intense scrutiny after a six-year-old girl was allegedly forced to perform a sex act on another child while being filmed on an iPad.

The first grade student, six, was allegedly pulled under a table in her classroom and performed the act on another child while a third recorded on April 19 at South Elementary School in Plainview, Texas.

In case you don't want to read about it, this guy sums it up.

For some strange reason can't find this story that has been confirmed, on any other of the social platforms....

Not much said about it in the national news MSM. Not much.

Texas first-graders 'forced girl, 6, to perform sex act and recorded it on iPad:' Cousin says victim still has to sit next to 'abusers' as parents protest

A Texas school district is facing intense scrutiny after a six-year-old girl was allegedly forced to perform a sex act on another child while being filmed on an iPad.

The first grade student, six, was allegedly pulled under a table in her classroom and performed the act on another child while a third recorded on April 19 at South Elementary School in Plainview, Texas.

For some strange reason can't find this story that has been confirmed, on any other of the social platforms....

Another click bait outrage on the Chinese propaganda app, promoted by a right wing Questionable Source.

Why are six year olds allowed in a classroom unsupervised for long enough to for this child to be assaulted? Where are the teachers?

If this really happened, where are the adults who are supposed to be with the children at all times?

The guy in the video can't say sexually assaulted and he has to say sa'd? He gives a trigger warning at the start? Really I couldn't get through his video after that.

With that said those kids need to go to military school after they get the shit whipped out of them.

That's why people love TikTok, and why I think people in power want to silence it

The guy in the video can't say sexually assaulted and he has to say sa'd? He gives a trigger warning at the start? Really I couldn't get through his video after that.

With that said those kids need to go to military school after they get the shit whipped out of them.
Watch the whole video anyway. That's totally inconsequential.

Well..there's this--not as crazy..and a lot more believable:

NLPYDZTSCBGCHGX2CZQE5LQDBY.jpg

Plainview ISD released a new statement on Wednesday, providing a detailed account of its actions in response to accusations of a sexual assault of a 6-year-old student at South Elementary on Apr. 19.
Law enforcement agents who reviewed the video say “a sexual assault did not occur.” They have called it “mutual inappropriate sexual contact between two 6-year-old students.”
They say the incident happened over 34 seconds and there was “no outcry for help or struggle.”
The release says surveillance video indicates the teacher was not wearing headphones or earbuds at the time of the incident.
The district indicates this investigation has concluded but it doesn’t know what conclusions may be reached by the Hale County DA or the FBI.
The State of Texas does not provide for criminal penalties for children under the age of 10, and public schools are prohibited from expelling or suspending children in 3rd grade or below.

1. Once the video of the incident was identified, law enforcement was contacted immediately and Child Protective Services soon thereafter with a request that a special investigator assist with the investigation.

2. The electronic devices were immediately taken into police custody and placed in locked, evidence lockers.

3. Law enforcement personnel who reviewed the content of the video determined that a sexual assault did not occur, rather, mutual inappropriate sexual contact occurred between two 6-year-old students.

4. The incident was brief (34 seconds) with no outcry for help or struggle.

5. The teacher was not wearing “headphones” or “earbuds” per surveillance video from the hallway to where the teacher was seated at the time of the incident.

6. The same evening the video was found and two 6-year-old students were suspected to be on the video, parents/guardians were contacted to make them aware that inappropriate content was found on an electronic device and CPS would be notified. One parent: guardian answered, and the other was not able to be reached by the campus until the following school day.

Sexual assault is defined so broadly that this story is meaningless without more information. Since the kids are anonymous, why not just say what was done? I frankly have no idea.

Heck with social media. None of these are social media, but all these outlets have the story, though this is just a screen shot. Personally, I think it should be a police matter. The boy(s) should be jerked out of that classroom and school.
1684799528943.png

Last edited:
Seriously!? A six year old!? If that was my child I would be in prison for either murder or attempted murder for the people who didn't do anything and the bare minimum. Same for the person who videotaped it.

Seriously!? A six year old!? If that was my child I would be in prison for either murder or attempted murder for the people who didn't do anything and the bare minimum. Same for the person who videotaped it.
So you'd murder a teacher and another six year old because you turned out to be a shitty parent? 😄

Heck with social media. None of these are social media, but all these outlets have the story, though this is just a screen shot. Personally, I think it should be a police matter. The boy(s) should be jerked out of that classroom and school.
View attachment 787822
Most of those are untrue..in the light of further investigation..no 'forced' anything. No group of students. No cover-up by the school. No wearing earbuds or being inattentive. 34 seconds of video..and a full classroom

Always best to let the investigation ferret out the actual facts..especially in today's climate.

If you really need a culprit...I would take a serious look at the I-pad...a 6 yo with an I-pad and a locked password is just looking for trouble...IMO.

It appears to me that it's all about the parents..and whatever they can gin up to get them their victim-hood card.

Forum List

Back