Texas first-graders 'forced girl, 6to perform sex act and recorded it on iPad:Cousin says victim still has to sit next to abusers as parents protest

Okay so maybe not the student who filmed it him or herself, but the one (which obviously the "teacher") who allowed it to be filmed then.
The teacher was helping another student at the front of the class not cheering it on and both children engaged in this activity willingly. That's as much the parents fault for exposing them to sex or not properly talking about appropriate touching and behavior with your children. You want to blame the teacher but I'm also going to bet that you're the sort of assclown who wants schools or teachers avoiding the topic of sex all together least they introduce children to the idea that there's nothing wrong with same sex attraction.

The teacher was helping another student at the front of the class not cheering it on and both children engaged in this activity willingly. That's at much the parents fault for exposing them to sex or not properly talking about appropriate touching and behavior with your children. You want to blame the teacher but I'm also going to bet that you're the sort of assclown who wants schools or teachers avoiding the topic of sex all together least they introduce children to the idea that there's nothing wrong with same sex attraction.
Nevermind that if the kid had internet access on his/her I-pad it is very likely that he/she viewed inappropriate conduct..and 6 yo's are monkey see/monkey do at that age.

Nevermind that if the kid had internet access on his/her I-pad it is very likely that he/she viewed inappropriate conduct..and 6 yo's are monkey see/monkey do at that age.
It's always the people that want to avoid parenting that want to react violently when their lack of parenting leads to this sort of behavior.

Well..there's this--not as crazy..and a lot more believable:

NLPYDZTSCBGCHGX2CZQE5LQDBY.jpg

Plainview ISD released a new statement on Wednesday, providing a detailed account of its actions in response to accusations of a sexual assault of a 6-year-old student at South Elementary on Apr. 19.
Law enforcement agents who reviewed the video say “a sexual assault did not occur.” They have called it “mutual inappropriate sexual contact between two 6-year-old students.”
They say the incident happened over 34 seconds and there was “no outcry for help or struggle.”
The release says surveillance video indicates the teacher was not wearing headphones or earbuds at the time of the incident.
The district indicates this investigation has concluded but it doesn’t know what conclusions may be reached by the Hale County DA or the FBI.
The State of Texas does not provide for criminal penalties for children under the age of 10, and public schools are prohibited from expelling or suspending children in 3rd grade or below.

1. Once the video of the incident was identified, law enforcement was contacted immediately and Child Protective Services soon thereafter with a request that a special investigator assist with the investigation.

2. The electronic devices were immediately taken into police custody and placed in locked, evidence lockers.

3. Law enforcement personnel who reviewed the content of the video determined that a sexual assault did not occur, rather, mutual inappropriate sexual contact occurred between two 6-year-old students.

4. The incident was brief (34 seconds) with no outcry for help or struggle.

5. The teacher was not wearing “headphones” or “earbuds” per surveillance video from the hallway to where the teacher was seated at the time of the incident.

6. The same evening the video was found and two 6-year-old students were suspected to be on the video, parents/guardians were contacted to make them aware that inappropriate content was found on an electronic device and CPS would be notified. One parent: guardian answered, and the other was not able to be reached by the campus until the following school day.
Were the parents of the VICTIM notified? Yes or no will do

Were the parents of the VICTIM notified? Yes or no will do
Read the article? Yes or no will do, dipshit~

6. The same evening the video was found and two 6-year-old students were suspected to be on the video, parents/guardians were contacted to make them aware that inappropriate content was found on an electronic device and CPS would be notified. One parent: guardian answered, and the other was not able to be reached by the campus until the following school day.

7. The Child Protective Services investigator instructed district personnel to not discuss the incident with anyone until he was able to interview each participant in the incident.

8. After the initial interview was conducted by Child Protective Services, the campus administration notified parents that a Child Protective Services Investigator would contact each of them to review the incident with them.

9. After the Child Protective Services investigator contacted parents, the principal, assistant superintendent. and superintendent met with parents legal guardians of each student involved in the incident and offered external counseling services.

BTW...all the kids involved are being treated as victims..until they can sort out just why they chose to engage is such non-age-appropriate behaviors.

10. All 6-year-old children involved in the incident are victims and being treated as such due to the occurrence of behaviors that are not typical of 6-year-old students.

Last edited:
Heck with social media. None of these are social media, but all these outlets have the story, though this is just a screen shot. Personally, I think it should be a police matter. The boy(s) should be jerked out of that classroom and school.
View attachment 787822
That's main stream you pathetic loser? Show the big cnn coverage. You upset that the incident happened in early April and the school knew about it and only when the year old girl started acting strangely and they dug is when they found out. They made the conscious decision not to notify the parents.

FUCK YOU LOSER. WHY THE FUCK AM I COMMUNICATING WITH YOU?

Most of those are untrue..in the light of further investigation..no 'forced' anything. No group of students. No cover-up by the school. No wearing earbuds or being inattentive. 34 seconds of video..and a full classroom

Always best to let the investigation ferret out the actual facts..especially in today's climate.

If you really need a culprit...I would take a serious look at the I-pad...a 6 yo with an I-pad and a locked password is just looking for trouble...IMO.

It appears to me that it's all about the parents..and whatever they can gin up to get them their victim-hood card.
So, by Texas law, nothing can be done, though law enforcement did NOT say a sexual assault took place. Got it. The kid will not be kicked out of school and won't be castrated or anything. All's well that ends well, eh?

Last edited:
So, by Texas law, nothing can be done, though law enforcement did say a sexual assault took place. Got it. The kid will not be kicked out of school and won't be castrated or anything. All's well that ends well, eh?
Actually..they said exactly the opposite:

Law enforcement agents who reviewed the video say “a sexual assault did not occur.” They have called it “mutual inappropriate sexual contact between two 6-year-old students.”

The April 19 incident at Plainview South Elementary only came to light when a parent spread the word on social media, the Plainview Herald reported.

The district first acknowledged the assault a week later following public outcry.

The young girl told her family that a boy had exposed himself to her while in the lunch line at school.

She later mentioned that a week before that incident, she was pulled under a desk and forced to perform a sex act on a male student.

Pathetic losers

Where in the OP did you read anything that you now think justified violence against the teacher?

What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one who claimed the teacher didn't do anything because they (I think that it was a she) were busy helping another student and I didn't see anything of the sort in the article and didn't hear that being mentioned in the video.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one who claimed the teacher didn't do anything because they (I think that it was a she) were busy helping another student and I didn't see anything of the sort in the article and didn't hear that being mentioned in the video.
Then I read it in another article, so what? You're the one who immediately wanted to rush to violence without even knowing if the teacher was culpable. 😄

Then I read it in another article, so what? You're the one who immediately wanted to rush to violence without even knowing if the teacher was culpable. 😄

Why are you focusing more on me than the fact that a six year old child was sexually abused?

Forum List

Back