Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

I posted the story dumb ass......on this very thread....

The fact you don't read isn't my problem...
The problem is that we read the story you posted and IT WAS COMPLETELY VOID OF ANY FACTS other than what the victim's relatives, who were not there and didn't witness the incident, said happened AND the prosecutors were STILL investigating, so....
:dunno:

I posted the story dumb ass......on this very thread....

The fact you don't read isn't my problem...

And despite that, dic suckers like you were defending the shooting...just like dic suckers like you defend most shootings when the victim was an unarmed black person...

Let's not forget the pretzel shapes folks tried to twist themselves into to justify this guy being shot --in his own home-- because -- well, he had to have done something wrong, right??
Again, you did not mention the guy was found guilty nor have you shown where I defended the guy but hey that is you being a dic sucker as usual…

I mean you are really going to claim something then link the threads so everyone can read it but no you will not and why?

Because I know for myself I was not here nor did I defend the idiot but hey keep trying sparky and maybe one day you will get one right but I doubt it seeing you have been prove wrong so many times dic sucker…

The problem is that we read the story you posted and IT WAS COMPLETELY VOID OF ANY FACTS other than what the victim's relatives, who were not there and didn't witness the incident, said happened AND the prosecutors were STILL investigating, so....
And the incident was from 2013 and the idiot was found guilty…

Now he want to introduce another one…

Man he is digging this deep hole while making false accusations!

What is next we are to blame for slavery and him not getting laid by his hand?

I mean this thread went from a dumb ass racist white kid and a gun incident to a Owner owning a Meat Packing Plant to a killing from 2013 to Race Replacement Theory that he claims I am denying…
Next time you are triggered by the term "Say her name or "Say his name" when calling for justice in the case of an unarmed person...

nn_06_ra_mcbride_140720.jpg

Remember it started with Renisha McBride....and the guy on the right.....he would have been the one you were trying to make excuses for....

The fact you whining like you are; makes that clear.....

"I I I wasn't even on here then....I joined in 2014"

bawahahaha.....you should know off the top that you wouldn't have supported a racist....but nope...had to check to be sure huh? yall are so coward ass clowns

The AA family had been bullying his children and then they came over to his house and refused to leave when told to-----in TEXAS, you are lucky to have gotten a warning shot.
Still no reason to pull a gun. None. Zero. And I am a CHL holder.

Remember it started with Renisha McBride....and the guy on the right.....he would have been the one you were trying to make excuses for....

bawahahaha.....you should know off the top that you wouldn't have supported a racist....but nope...had to check to be sure huh? yall are so coward ass clowns
Now this is just getting pathetic.

PUT

THE

SHOVEL

DOWN

:laughing0301:

So, curious about the bullying issue....like wow, how much bullying was going on to get that kid to try and confront the girls.

Why is that being glossed over here?
Do you know if the bullying was documented in the past??

That would be a step.....maybe addressing the bullying with the school...or the parents of the child...

We do know that when the parents of the little girl tried to address it with the other guy, the other guy got a gun...

How much bullying is justified to resort to showing up at someone's house with a whip??

It's fun to see you conservatives do a complete 180 on kids being bullied...because when the kid being bullied was a gay kid, yall said they should get over it..

I saw the video and heard what the girl's mother said to him which I saw as being reasonable while the boy was clearly hitting the door with a stiff whip demanding a response which is being aggressive.

Have no idea what the full story is about who bullied whom but the police rightfully arrest the man irresponsibly handling a gun on a harmless father trying to discuss the whipping of his door with his phone video.

This could have been handled a lot better.

Still no reason to pull a gun. None. Zero. And I am a CHL holder.
If somebody is banging on my door, yelling, demanding something, I am not going to answer without protection.

That's no excuse for the guy to FAIL to keep his damn finger off the trigger and keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. That is NEGLIGENCE at best.

The guy with the gun obviously has had very little training or he is a negligent motherfucker, or he did it deliberately.

Now this is just getting pathetic.

PUT

THE

SHOVEL

DOWN

What shovel??

Why are you folks pretending like you reflexively defend the shooter every time the victim is an unarmed black person?

That gaslight don't work on me...

and don't think I haven't noticed how yall dodged every commenter on her essentially defending the shooter and making excuses for the kid showing up at the door with a whip...

Because you too busy being triggered by the fact that I tied you dic suckers to those people....check them and prove me wrong then...you won't

Next time you are triggered by the term "Say her name or "Say his name" when calling for justice in the case of an unarmed person...

View attachment 646350

Again, another life by the dic sucker that left out the guy was found guilty!

So tell me Biff why are you butt hurt and did you know I was pissed off about the Tamir Rice shooting?

Ray From Cleveland and I had a stern disagreement over it when I went by Bruce T Laney…

So let me tell you how stupid you are because you are just not stupid but you are ducking retarded!

If somebody is banging on my door, yelling, demanding something, I am not going to answer without protection.

That's no excuse for the guy to FAIL to keep his damn finger off the trigger and keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. That is NEGLIGENCE at best.

The guy with the gun obviously has had very little training or he is a negligent motherfucker, or he did it deliberately.
The only footage I seen of someone banging on the door with some type of "weapon" in hand - was the little boy....should the woman had answered the door with a gun??

Or are you saying when the father went to talk to the scared cuck with a gun, the scared cuck with a gun was justified in being a scared cuck with a gun??

Care to show me where Mr. Nash was yelling and banging on the door or did your bitch ass just make that up??

What shovel??

Why are you folks pretending like you reflexively defend the shooter every time the victim is an unarmed black person?

That gaslight don't work on me...

and don't think I haven't noticed how yall dodged every commenter on her essentially defending the shooter and making excuses for the kid showing up at the door with a whip...

Because you too busy being triggered by the fact that I tied you dic suckers to those people....check them and prove me wrong then...you won't
I never played the video dipshit and just went by the reality the kid was wrong and so was the gun holder…

Got it?

Of course not and then you used an old case that you left out the facts the guy was found guilty while claiming posters on here supported the shooting and I have asked for a link and nothing, so why not link those threads?

I mean it is that simple and yet you refuse to do it…

The only footage I seen of someone banging on the door with some type of "weapon" in hand - was the little boy....should the woman had answered the door with a gun??

Or are you saying when the father went to talk to the scared cuck with a gun, the scared cuck with a gun was justified in being a scared cuck with a gun??

Care to show me where Mr. Nash was yelling and banging on the door or did your bitch ass just make that up??
The father should have answered the door with his gun when they heard a whip hitting the door and shot the snot nose bastard…

Yeah, that is what I am saying…

Do you know if the bullying was documented in the past??
I don't think any of that is relevant in this situation because NOTHING would give a kid the right to go to someone's door and threaten another kid with a weapon (a whip is a weapon).

I also do not think the bulling is relevant to the guy NEGLIGENTLY DISCHARGING his firearm in the direction of others (which is a criminal act in Texas).

We do know that when the parents of the little girl tried to address it with the other guy, the other guy got a gun...
It was not the fact that he had a gun. That's not the issue. It's the fact that he used it improperly, negligently, and criminally.

At that point, the history of how they all arrived at that moment in time is irrelevant. Negligence with a gun supersedes everything else.

It's fun to see you conservatives do a complete 180 on kids being bullied...because when the kid being bullied was a gay kid, yall said they should get over it..
You must have purchased Bob Ross's brush at his estate sale:
35c8cf9020052a59387492b6a098f928.320x240x40.gif

It's ok to be a lying ass dick sucker -- about as cowardly as the guy who answered the door with a gun because he was too afraid to speak man to man...
"I don't know the facts of that case," - is usually something a right-winger says when he knows the facts won't align with his bullshit, but doesn't want to admit it...

Especially when that case has ALREADY BEEN TRIED AND DECIDED-- The reason you don't know much about the facts in that case is because it involved the death of someone you didn't give a fuck about......

Now back to you folks trying to find ways to minimize a guy pulling a gun on unarmed neighbors and almost shooting his own daughter....
Quoted in my fucking comment....

Like I said, it aint my fault you are too much of a moron to read THE FUCKING HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE

I understand you are too stupid to know what sarcasm is......
We understand that you use sarcasm so goddamn much that it loses its effectiveness all together.

It's like BOLDING, UNDERLINING AND CAPITALIZING EVERY WORD IN A SENTENCE TO ADD EMPHASIS BUT WHAT YOU ARE REALLY DOING IS EMPHASISING NOTHING SO IT LOSES ITS EFFECTIVENESS!!!

I don't think any of that is relevant in this situation because NOTHING would give a kid the right to go to someone's door and threaten another kid with a weapon (a whip is a weapon).

I also do not think the bulling is relevant to the guy NEGLIGENTLY DISCHARGING his firearm in the direction of others (which is a criminal act in Texas).

It was not the fact that he had a gun. That's not the issue. It's the fact that he used it improperly, negligently, and criminally.

At that point, the history of how they all arrived at that moment in time is irrelevant. Negligence with a gun supersedes everything else.

You must have purchased Bob Ross's brush at his estate sale:
35c8cf9020052a59387492b6a098f928.320x240x40.gif
He is so desperate to say all of us wanted that Kid to kill the Black Family and if not Pappy should have done it…

I guess we can’t give him what he wants…

Forum List

Back