Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

Well, see, Biff and his black victim movement pushes the idea that ALL white people are responsible for her death, so a conviction of the perp is NOT ENOUGH..

All white people must now atone for the actions of the shooter and PAY REPARATIONS!!!
Well of course and let not forget we have a new member calling for Genocide of Honky, so ya know Biff is for that…

Well, see, Biff and his black victim movement pushes the idea that ALL white people are responsible for her death, so a conviction of the perp is NOT ENOUGH..

All white people must now atone for the actions of the shooter and PAY REPARATIONS!!!
The person responsible for her death is in prison...

The people responsible for trying to defend her killer are the ones I am calling out...

And for some reason, when those people were defending that killer on this site -- I don't recall any of you dic suckers calling them out....

The people responsible for trying to defend her killer are the ones I am calling out...

And for some reason, when those people were defending that killer on this site -- I don't recall any of you dic suckers calling them out....
Provide a link to those on the board and show where they defended him seeing you lied in your post about it and what I mean you left out the guy is in Prison for his crime…

Now I know you will never provide a damn thing because you never do seeing it will ruin your argument, so provide the threads on it and also make sure we were on this board when those threads were written because that does matter dic sucker!

Well of course and let not forget we have a new member calling for Genocide of Honky, so ya know Biff is for that…
While you 2 continue your circle jerk cope fest

_00-rea-008 (43).jpg

Can you explain to me why the right has been pushing white-genocie/white replacement theory -- including YOU on this same message board

But now are all pretending to have never heard of it...

There is no "black replacement theory" being pushed by my side of the aisle...there is no desire to murder Conservatives on my side of the aisle.......unless you call advocating for medicare and social security a threat to the lives of Conservatives....

Also that happened in 2013 and you came here in 2018, so hmmm are you a sock?

Who was that?

Oh, you mean ME because YOU provided me with SHITTY, EMPTY FACTS and I had the NERVE to say "I don't know the facts." How DARE I???

:laughing0301:

Yeah, when I say that I don't know the facts of that case, you can safely assume that I was not one of those people defending anything.

The person was arrested and let see what the outcome of the trial is before you start burning down the cardboard box you live in…
I am saying to you.....what would justify accidentally discharging your weapon and almost hitting your own daughter because you were scared of an unarmed man??

That was a pretty big letdown for a “whip”. Looked more like a stick. One of those horse crops?

While you 2 continue your circle jerk cope fest

View attachment 646347

Can you explain to me why the right has been pushing white-genocie/white replacement theory -- including YOU on this same message board

But now are all pretending to have never heard of it...

There is no "black replacement theory" being pushed by my side of the aisle...there is no desire to murder Conservatives on my side of the aisle.......unless you call advocating for medicare and social security a threat to the lives of Conservatives....
Again, another lie by Buffy the butt sniffing dawg…

I did a thread on it and stated I have heard about it for decades, so hmmm why are you lying now?

I believe you are in that thread dic sucker!

...and because I didn't sign on to this site until 2017, we now have PROOF that I didn't defend that shit.

So, Biff is so fucking wrong, he should just QUIT RIGHT NOW!!!
Man he is digging this deep hole while making false accusations!

What is next we are to blame for slavery and him not getting laid by his hand?

I mean this thread went from a dumb ass racist white kid and a gun incident to a Owner owning a Meat Packing Plant to a killing from 2013 to Race Replacement Theory that he claims I am denying…

Biff_Poindexter why didn’t you mention the shooter was found guilty and is in Prison for the killing of that innocent woman?

I mean you keep on playing off as the guy got away with murder, and yet he is in Prison for it…

Hmmm, did Biff know this?
I posted the story dumb ass......on this very thread....

The fact you don't read isn't my problem...

And despite that, dic suckers like you were defending the shooting...just like dic suckers like you defend most shootings when the victim was an unarmed black person...

Let's not forget the pretzel shapes folks tried to twist themselves into to justify this guy being shot --in his own home-- because -- well, he had to have done something wrong, right??

Man he is digging this deep hole while making false accusations!

What is next we are to blame for slavery and him not getting laid by his hand?

I mean this thread went from a dumb ass racist white kid and a gun incident to a Owner owning a Meat Packing Plant to a killing from 2013 to Race Replacement Theory that he claims I am denying…
Now you know why he uses nauseating sarcasm as a defense mechanism.

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

At this rate, with this level of racism, we may never have a genuine American black as President, but have to keep pointing to Born in Kenya Barack

Forum List

Back