Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

You're such a retard. You say 1 we don't know his race motive. And 2 he may have been motivated...by racial strife in other states.

You liberal fags own this.

I would say that a society that makes guns so readily avaliable has more blame than those of us who question why cops shoot unarmed children.

Will you be OK if we just call it a gas station related dispute...
Do you feel more comfortable with that?

I'd call it what it was, a homicide.

Motive is kind of besides the point, but WHEN it is established, I'll be happy to discuss it. Speculating on motive is kind of silly, though.

You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.
Huh? Our shit? Ask a black person if they'd be willing to move to Africa. Any black, white, yellow or brown person that wants to better their lives has a better chance here than anywhere.

All this is a distraction from the ugly truth. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere. If you chose to be a loser, and decide whitey or cops are the reason you're the problem, not everyone else.

How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Unbelievable.

Liberals ALREADY justifying this execution of a cop.

I'm done with you. You're hopeless. Your destiny is to probably die young in some stupid violent act. Rot in hell.

Hey this thread was opened on the premise that this was a black on white crime.

We don't know why he shot him. But this is the second time this week when a black person shoots a white person and someone one this board tried to make it a race hate crime.

We are saying we don't know, but we do this speculation is a dick move... I can do it as well but hey I think I am better than that hopefully

I hope you're better than to keep denying what's happening.

The left is pushing a race based domestic conflict. They think it's good for politics....and deep down they just WANT it. They've literally called for dead cops. They're getting it.

But you have no proof, just specualtion....

If this man's motive came from the thugs calling for executions of Whites, then we need to stop these thugs calling for it....

Calling for the execution of others should not be protected as free speech, should it?

As you said....how do you know? He may have had lookouts.

He might have had a flying Unicorn/Pegasus to aid his escape, but I doubt it.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.

If this man's motive came from the thugs calling for executions of Whites, then we need to stop these thugs calling for it....

Calling for the execution of others should not be protected as free speech, should it?

Treat them as terrorists. That's exactly what they're doing. Attempting to create political/government change through violence.

So....TODAY...in Houston, Texas....is it reasonable for cops to look at any black male with suspicion? Black Texas radicals have made a call to arms...to ambush and execute cops and whites...2 days ago. And they are already acting on it.

You babble much

Your concession is duly noted.

Incidently, the premise of your thread is a lie. You said "Shot execution style by blacks" As near as anyone can tell, there was only ONE shooter.

You bring nothing to any thread except libtardism. Permanent ignore

So you keep saying, but you didn't answer the point.

ou said "Blacks" plural. Ther was only one suspect.

You lied. Again.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

This call from black leaders (who) that was issued over what? Because, frankly, the only reference I've seen to this "Call" are all you wingnuts claiming it's true.

You babble much

Your concession is duly noted.

Incidently, the premise of your thread is a lie. You said "Shot execution style by blacks" As near as anyone can tell, there was only ONE shooter.

You bring nothing to any thread except libtardism. Permanent ignore

So you keep saying, but you didn't answer the point.

ou said "Blacks" plural. Ther was only one suspect.

You lied. Again.

He was acting on behalf of the black radicals who called for black to do EXACTLY what he did.

Basically....the black radical movement is becoming like ISIS. Individuals acting on behalf of the core.

can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.

Forum List

Back