Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

CNjkoflUAAAHhf5.jpg-large-620x412.jpeg

Suspect

White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

Or maybe the homo that shot the newscasters wanted a race war and he succeeded? See how that garbage works?

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him

Or maybe the homo that shot the newscasters wanted a race war and he succeeded? See how that garbage works?
You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Yeah...NO LINK there.

White guilt rearing it's ugly head

You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.

Wrong century, idiot

Yeah...NO LINK there.

How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Are you serious? How do we know the cop was innocent?

He was pumping gas. Just finished assisting motorists who were in an accident. He was shot in the back of the head...ISIS style.

I see which side you're gonna be on in this. Go fuck yourself. You picked your side. You can deal with what that means.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Look dipshit, NOBODY deserves to be shot in the back of the head while doing their job. Do you even understand what you are saying? This doesn't happen in a civilized society and it's further proof some of these feral animals don't belong in society. Are there bad cops? Yes, but you don't go around randomly shooting people because of it. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Unbelievable.

Liberals ALREADY justifying this execution of a cop.

I'm done with you. You're hopeless. Your destiny is to probably die young in some stupid violent act. Rot in hell.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Look dipshit, NOBODY deserves to be shot in the back of the head while doing their job. Do you even understand what you are saying? This doesn't happen in a civilized society and it's further proof some of these feral animals don't belong in society. Are there bad cops? Yes, but you don't go around randomly shooting people because of it. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you

He FULLY understands what he's saying man. It's the modern left. They CHANTED FOR DEAD COPS. Held a rally calling for cops to be randomly killed ambush style 2 days ago in Texas. And what happens? That.

He wants this. He picked his side. Fuck him. Let him meet his eventual fate.

Hey Sealy, I suspect you are a bad person so using your logic I have the right to walk up behind you and put a bullet in you? Do you see the lunacy of what you are saying?

Ok, black kills white, now can I go loot my neighbor hood tire store-I need some new mud tires for my 4X4 truck.. Isn't this how it works. Any blacks let me know the standards for looting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Farrakhan also called for it.

Forum List

Back