Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him
How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Unbelievable.

Liberals ALREADY justifying this execution of a cop.

I'm done with you. You're hopeless. Your destiny is to probably die young in some stupid violent act. Rot in hell.

Hey this thread was opened on the premise that this was a black on white crime.

We don't know why he shot him. But this is the second time this week when a black person shoots a white person and someone one this board tried to make it a race hate crime.

We are saying we don't know, but we do this speculation is a dick move... I can do it as well but hey I think I am better than that hopefully

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Unbelievable.

I'm done with you. You're hopeless. Your destiny is to probably die young in some stupid violent act. Rot in hell.

We don't know why he shot him. But this is the second time this week when a black person shoots a white person and someone one this board tried to make it a race hate crime.

We are saying we don't know, but we do this speculation is a dick move... I can do it as well but hey I think I am better than that hopefully

You babble much

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Unbelievable.

That's because they are race crimes. The reporter who shot his coworkers said that's why he did it and the stupid black community is calling for their thugs to kill cops.

So take a seat and watch the show. It's going to get very interesting when you get your war.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Unbelievable.

I hope you're better than to keep denying what's happening.

The left is pushing a race based domestic conflict. They think it's good for politics....and deep down they just WANT it. They've literally called for dead cops. They're getting it.

So take a seat and watch the show. It's going to get very interesting when you get your war.

It sure is. And one side is FAR more heavily armed and trained. And infinitely better funded. Thugs are picking a fight they don't want. But libs are pushing it....so guess we're gonna have it.

All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops
White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

Or maybe the homo that shot the newscasters wanted a race war and he succeeded? See how that garbage works?
You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.
Our shit?

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Correlation isn't causality.

What you haven't proven yet is 1) The shooter was acting on this call or 2) he was even aware of it.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Yeah...NO LINK there.

White guilt rearing it's ugly head

I don't feel guilt about anything. This person belongs in prison for the rest of his life.

I'm just waiting for proof that this guy was reacting to this supposed call for the murder of cops, or if he acted for some other reason.

YOu know, evidence. I'm kind of big on it.

Couple of things missing from your equation.

1) Any evidence that this shooter knew about this supposed call. It's the first I'm hearing about it, and frankly, I pay a lot of attention to these race relation issues.

2) What his motive actually was. Did he shoot this cop because of other reasons, like anger over Sandra Bland, Eric Garner, etc... anger he might have arrived on all on his own.

Again- Correlation =/= causality. Wasn'tt his your point when the media was quick to blame Sarah Palin for the Tuscon shootings. (You know, where she put a target cross hair on Gabby Gifford and someone shot her.)

Couple of things missing from your equation.

1) Any evidence that this shooter knew about this supposed call. It's the first I'm hearing about it, and frankly, I pay a lot of attention to these race relation issues.

2) What his motive actually was. Did he shoot this cop because of other reasons, like anger over Sandra Bland, Eric Garner, etc... anger he might have arrived on all on his own.

Again- Correlation =/= causality. Wasn'tt his your point when the media was quick to blame Sarah Palin for the Tuscon shootings. (You know, where she put a target cross hair on Gabby Gifford and someone shot her.)

You're such a retard. You say 1 we don't know his race motive. And 2 he may have been motivated...by racial strife in other states.

You liberal fags own this.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

What was he doing wrong? Holding the gas nozzle in a racist way?

So this was a good kill?

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

Or maybe the homo that shot the newscasters wanted a race war and he succeeded? See how that garbage works?
You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.

I do believe there were massacres of whites by slaves.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

Unbelievable.

These people are not liberals.

They are far left morons.

Big big difference.

I do believe there were massacres of whites by slaves.

I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families

well one of the main reasons was because of gun control laws

Maybe this will be less offensive to Liberals....

New Flash....
Texas Deputy happens to get in the way of a black man discharging his weapon multiple times.
This news station will call this a case of the Deputy standing in the way of this young mans line of fire....

Forum List

Back