Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

Three of the unmasked, vaccinated idiots now have COVID! :laughing0301:

I'm good with each one of those shit-eating rodents doing 30 days in their local county jail, if they have the nuts to return here.

Let's see how dedicated they are to this scam.

View attachment 513380

Look at the stupid in those soulless eyes. It looks like mental illness fucked a farm animal.... literally, the consummate Dim.

I’m sure you felt the same about the Oregon Republicans when they pulled the same stunt right?

I'm good with each one of those shit-eating rodents doing 30 days in their local county jail, if they have the nuts to return here.

View attachment 513380

Look at the stupid in those soulless eyes. It looks like mental illness fucked a farm animal.... literally, the consummate Dim.

I’m sure you felt the same about the Oregon Republicans when they pulled the same stunt right?
Oops. That one hurt him.

View attachment 513380

Never heard of them. But I'm sure Clown Network News lauded them as "courageous heroes!!"....

Right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot.

Texas Constitution, Article 3:

Sec. 10. QUORUM; ADJOURNMENTS FROM DAY TO DAY; COMPELLING ATTENDANCE. Two-thirds of each House shall constitute a quorum to do business, but a smaller number may adjourn from day to day, and compel the attendance of absent members, in such manner and under such penalties as each House may provide.

Break out the Dungeons. Again, who makes this determination and what serverity? Sounds like the Governor is making the threats when he shouldn't even be in the conversation. And in Texas, a Governor is just above a Beauty Contest Winner in Importance.....wait a minute, it all depends on how well the Governor looks in a Bikini.

1626568219519.png

View attachment 513380

Never heard of them. But I'm sure Clown Network News lauded them as "courageous heroes!!"....

Right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot.
I'm sure Fox, OAN, and the other clowns lauded them as patriots.

They left because republicans want to pass bills that deliberaly obstruct people who they perceive vote Democrat.
You know that so why are you dribbling about IDs?
Closing 24 hr booths etc. You know its undemocratic but you like the rest will do anything to stop democrats. You're a poor excuse for a patriotic American.
SPECIFY exactly how you justify your claim that "republicans want to pass bills that deliberaly obstruct people who they perceive vote Democrat."

And reducing the hours of a voting booth a voting booth from 24 hours, doesn't obstruct anybody. I have never had access to a voting booth for 24 hours, and I've been voting since 1968. Nobody needs voting access for 24 hours.
I've been voting 40 years and the hours for the polls have been 7-7, no early voting except for absentee ballots and an application with ID had to be submitted for that. THIS HR1 is the hill to die on because if they ram it through we're done.
More utter idiocy from you.

What makes you think I ever said Biden did not win? Where have I ever supported the idea the election was stolen.

You are such a partisan idiot that you cannot even converse with a person as all you can see is the moronic character that you conjure in your head instead.
^ quoted the wrong post here. This was directed at Colin's baseless assumptions in this post:
Why is this even an issue. Considering what they did was illegal, Texas should simply change the law here concerning how many legislators need to be present in order to vote on a bill.

As this is not the first time iirc, they have had the chance to correct this seemingly mismatch in the law.
Due to the current misbehaving sabatoge of the Texas legislature, they should do away with the quorum rule entirely. It can no longer survive. If Democrats leave, go ahead and vote without them, and without quorum.
I would actually prefer it goes the other way as I stand behind the same concept as the filibuster - the minority should be able to halt the process when they feel strongly about a measure. However, the law in TX actually requires the legislators to attend or be arrested meaning that the quorum rule seems to be nonsensical. Why is there a law that requires legislators to be present and a rule that does not allow business to proceed if they are not? The laws are contradictory.

The need to get rid of one of those laws. If it is the quorum rule then so be it.

That's interesting.
There's too many alleged and could haves In it to be bullet proof evidence.
It probably is to you but not the SC.

Again, present it all to who ever you want, nothing will change. Joes the president. Get over it.

No. Its your posts which are baseless assumptions because none have been proven to be so.
You guys just don't get it. You post anything that gives you a buzz, you get challenged them the shit pours out of you like lava.
Joe is the president. Get over it.
Still have not found where I claimed he wasn't, in any thread, have you.

That is what is called a baseless assumption you dolt.

More utter idiocy from you.

What makes you think I ever said Biden did not win? Where have I ever supported the idea the election was stolen.

You are such a partisan idiot that you cannot even converse with a person as all you can see is the moronic character that you conjure in your head instead.
I say Biden did not win ; and the election was stolen.

Has any of this been authenticated?
It is authenticated by the sources in the posts. What did you mean ? "Authenticated" by some lying, liberal rag like the Atlantic, or the Nation, or the Washington Post ?

This is left wingers' idea of "authenticate". And how do you disauthenticate VIDEOS ?

Has any of this been authenticated?
It is authenticated by the sources in the posts. What did you mean ? "Authenticated" by some lying, liberal rag like the Atlantic, or the Nation, or the Washington Post ?

This is left wingers' idea of "authenticate". And how do you disauthenticate VIDEOS ?

You will enter eternity before the election is over turned. Dream on.

WHAT Oregon Republicans ? And what would any self-respecting Republican be doing living in (GAG!) Oregon ?

Why is this even an issue. Considering what they did was illegal, Texas should simply change the law here concerning how many legislators need to be present in order to vote on a bill.

As this is not the first time iirc, they have had the chance to correct this seemingly mismatch in the law.
Due to the current misbehaving sabatoge of the Texas legislature, they should do away with the quorum rule entirely. It can no longer survive. If Democrats leave, go ahead and vote without them, and without quorum.
The country would be much better off if these guys were denied the vote they take so lightly

Forum List

Back