Texas convenience store worker shot and killed over bag of chips by alleged shoplifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

blacks sealing chips. then blow the store employee away for trying to stop them. he should have called the cops instead of going after them. nothin but animals . hope they get this trash. no respect for human life nothing but thugs.

May be an image of 1 person and text

Attachments

• 1705872455585.png
    1705872455585.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 3

blacks sealing chips. then blow the store employee away for trying to stop them. he should have called the cops instead of going after them. nothin but animals . hope they get this trash. no respect for human life nothing but thugs.
Murderous scum abound. You do not know who they are, as they will not come in to shoplift with guns displayed on their hip. If going to confront, be armed and proficient. If going to confront, do it at the store, do not follow in your car with your hands occupied by driving.

I hope it is a death penalty case, or life without parole for the murder over a bag of potato chips.

Anything black culture is subhuman

To kill for the joy of killing.... the bag of chips is just the pretext.:confused:

Bad.

Murderous scum abound. You do not know who they are, as they will not come in to shoplift with guns displayed on their hip. If going to confront, be armed and proficient. If going to confront, do it at the store, do not follow in your car with your hands occupied by driving.

I hope it is a death penalty case, or life without parole for the murder over a bag of potato chips.

i am sorry but I call It as i see it

This Thread is Locked.
I reverse my earlier call, when on the OP post, the thread was called a bait thread. I said No. It was reported again, on another post, using the same report verbage. I said No. And a third time, and I still said NO.

Mistake is mine and is a Moderation Error. It may not have been meant to be a bait thread, and did not have to be a bait thread, but it certainly turned out, that way, as the thread was taken over by board Racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back