Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

Brandishing weapons?

I thought Texas was an open carry state?
If you don't understand the difference between "carrying" a weapon, openly or otherwise, and "brandishing" one, then you are too ignorant to opine on this topic.
So they were pointing weapons at people?
At least one did in the video, can't tell if it's a firearm or a pepperball gun, or a taser, but yeah..... at least one (it's a good bet there were more behind the camera) pointed a weapon directly at the man who was objecting to them illegally blocking the road and impeding his travel.
(Same guy who was asking the cop why he wasn't doing his fucking job and addressing the illegal behavior going on right in front of him.)

Btw, I'm in Texas right now and there is a pasture with cattle in it less than a mile from where I'm sitting. If I go over there, jump the fence, get right in some bull's face and start giving him shit and not letting him go on his way, I'm man enough not to claim the bull is at fault when it gores me to death...... but that's me. Apparently you and your ilk lack that level of integrity.

Brandishing weapons?

I thought Texas was an open carry state?
This is twice in a matter of 10 minutes you demonstrate how stupid you are.

You honestly don't know the difference between open carry and brandishing? Seriously?

Jesus, you were dropped on your head more than once.

So they were pointing weapons at people?
The Plano PD say it was a taser

If anyone was killed or wounded on either side the cop and his chain of command should be fired

And that includes the city manager and chief of police

Paxton's time in office is limited.
Why because he did the right thing----while the police chieif who I think is ED DRAIN did the racist thing and protected the criminals over the law abidding.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the terrorists in BLM need to be ran over for their stupid stunts.

This all happened less than 10 miles from me and we didn't hear about it for a full week.

Why was this kept quite in Texas? What could POSSIBLY go wrong if we were made aware of this protest/riot/roadblock bullshit?

:auiqs.jpg:

I know this intersection very well. It's about 5 miles from my home.

View attachment 488386

Left under the 121 overpass (the 121 tollway straight ahead) is Stonebriar Mall. I live in the neighborhoods to the right.

I didn't hear a word about this happening. It was pretty hush hush.
that's 121? right down the highway from me and i didn't know it either til all this broke the other day.

This all happened less than 10 miles from me and we didn't hear about it for a full week.

Why was this kept quite in Texas? What could POSSIBLY go wrong if we were made aware of this protest/riot/roadblock bullshit?

View attachment 488386

Left under the 121 overpass (the 121 tollway straight ahead) is Stonebriar Mall. I live in the neighborhoods to the right.

that's 121? right down the highway from me and i didn't know it either til all this broke the other day.
They didn't want us showing up and ruining their photo-op. They know better than to advertise that shit in our hood.
:beer:

View attachment 488386

They didn't want us showing up and ruining their photo-op. They know better than to advertise that shit in our hood.
:beer:
i didn't even look to see what part of plano that happened in but wow. right off 121.

Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

gun-blm-plano.jpg

The man who attempted to clear the road was doxxed by leftists and charged while the law-breaking traffic-blockers walk free!
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton got involved since the Plano police chief refused to arrest the lawbreakers.
“I instructed one of my top deputies to contact the Plano Police Chief to get more details. What he heard paints an even worse picture that the video alone depicts,” Ken Paxton said in a statement.
Paxton said the police chief told his deputy several different versions of what actually happened.
“First, the Chief told my deputy that while the weapon drawn wasn’t a pistol, it was, in fact, a “pepper ball gun.” In a separate conversation, the Chief claimed it was a “taser.” In a recent Facebook post, the Department is now saying it was a “electronic control device.” Paxton said. “Whatever it was, the police declined to pursue the leftist who brandished the weapon, and no charges are being pressed against him.”
Paxton continued, “Second, the Chief was anxious to excuse the rioters. “You have to understand the situation.” urged the Chief. “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters? You know that’s not going to happen.”
Paxton said too many police officers are “held back by politically motivated leaders, crippled by the woke agitators, now aiders and abettors to liberal lunacy.”
“I will never allow our beautiful Texas cities and neighborhoods to become Portland or Seattle or San Francisco because of the unchecked left,” Paxton said.

E1DTNzcXoAEv5n7
Comment:
Paxton's statement was a message to the police chief of Plano to start looking for new job!
Dereliction of Duty. Putting the people he swore to Serve and Protect in danger. Time to make an example out of any police agency that cowers to the Commie terrorists. The leftists in Texas cities are going to be in for a big surprise if they push the Attorney General the wrong way.
This guy's got balls of steel and will slam down the hammer to maintain Law and Order.
If you watch the video carefully, 1.) It is apparent that the Plano cop was there to protect the "protesters" and was in place when the "demonstration" began. This is collusion with a criminal group by the Plano Police Chief. 2.) There was a high degree of communication between the street organizers, who are briefly seen keeping their "protesters" in line. Who are these people? Who paid for all their comms gear? Their fancy CQB gear? 3.) Were these "organizers" sent to Texas from other States? Where did the funding for this come from? 4.) The BLM terrorist is planly seen point a pistol at the man who is unarmed.

Paxton didn't hire him and does not have the chain of command authority to fire him.
I am waiting to hear a cop witnessing some black guy pulling a weapon of any type in a confrontation, and the cop pulling a Glock on body-cam, pointing between the perp's eyes and yelling "DROP THE WEAPON MOTHERF#CKER OR I'LL MARTYR THE SH#T OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!

Wow, you're really fighting for that "Biggest Idiot on the Message Board" title.

No one said Paxton was going to FIRE him, you fucking moron. As the Attorney General of the state of Texas, investigating and prosecuting law enforcement officials in that state for malfeasance and dereliction of duty comes directly under his jurisdiction.

How do you even manage to breathe in and out without instructions?

Blocked traffic. Are you dumb or blind?
Seems they had a permit, no?

A permit to block traffic? Who exactly issues that? LOL

Depends where the street is, but cities routinely issue permits to block traffic for parades, street fairs, all sorts of things. One of the reasons is so that they know ahead of time and can arrange for the police to safely detour traffic around the area.

Blocking/Impeding traffic for a protest infringes on the rights of others. I’m all for rights to protest provided it does not infringe the rights of others. How many people in that traffic block were trying to get to work, a medical facility, or to get a child from school or daycare?

Or just didn't fucking choose to have their day wasted over this dumbass "cause"?

Isn’t Texas one of those assbackward states that allows RW dicks to run over protesters and if so, what was the prollem?
Anyhoo, I live for your Hateway links so thanks, and tell Ken Paxton that his days of freedom are numbered;)
You know what's weird... And I would like you specifically to answer this if you could DrLove...

Why do people think that creating a negative experience, such as stopping them from traveling, is going to win people to their side? Or is there another goal in mind?

I doubt DrLoser will provide any meaningful answer, but obviously it's intended to intimidate people into not opposing them.

Governor DeSantis in the Free State of Florida recently signed a law to deal with situations like this.

Orange cultists will come from thousands of miles away in order to run people over for fun.

Is it really that hard for you to just stay out of the fucking street? I mean, even YOU should be able to handle the intellectual complexity of THAT.

Depends where the street is, but cities routinely issue permits to block traffic for parades, street fairs, all sorts of things. One of the reasons is so that they know ahead of time and can arrange for the police to safely detour traffic around the area.
Those”blockades” are not punitive in nature and in fact convey benefits
Apples to oranges.

You agree with BLM and what they did here?
What did #BlackLivesMatter do?
pulled a gun and pointed it at someone

Thought you guys support self defense.
I certainly do. I also support the right to protest... When it's not in a busy road. To be absolutely fair... There was a policeman there. If this was sanctioned by the city then... I'm ok with it. They are within their rights to protest there. If they did not have permission of the city... I just assume people started dying so we can get this over with.

If it had been officially sanctioned by the city, they'd have detoured traffic around it.

Those”blockades” are not punitive in nature and in fact convey benefits
Apples to oranges.
I think the point was that this traffic was not diverted obviously... Thus... Unlikely to have been given a permit.

Edit; I was too late... :)

Forum List

Back